Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:50 pm

Jasper

I pick her up gently and throw her over my shoulder. I take her back to my camp and set her in the wooden chair. I got my medical equipment from my tent and kneeled infront of her, "My name is Jasper, by the way." I took off the wrap and instantly see the fracture, mostly because it was purple. I start to put on the cast and do it with great concentration.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Adison

I run home and put my stuff up. I sit on the floor and think.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:53 pm

Amber

"I am Amber." I say to him and watch as he fixes my leg. "Where did you learn how to do this?" I ask him.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:55 pm

Jasper

My stomach turns in knots, "I went to medical school for a year." I finsih wrapping the guaze tightly and put a boot on it. I back away, "Now try and walk. You might have to stick leg it for awhile until you get used to the cast."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:59 pm

Amber

I get up and walk just fine with the cast on, "I learn very fast." I say and laugh a little. I give him a very stiff hug because I am not use to hugging people, "thanks." I say to him.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:00 pm

Jasper

I nod my head, "You're welcome. Don't fall out of another tree. That's the only cast kit I had." I smiled and checked the deer meat I had been smoking.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:05 pm

Amber

"I won't." I say and smile but quickly go back to my normal frown. I sit down on the ground in a corner and look at all the places I could be climbing and running on. I sigh and watch as some birds fly in the sky, "I want to be free like them, especially right now." I say very quietly to myself.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:54 pm

I pulled out two metal bowls and put some deer meat in both of them. I set one infront of Amber, "Here. I suppose you are from Norwegian Woods? Those seven houses look like they're going to collapse." I smiled. Finally someone who won't pester me on my last name... I didn't want anyone to know my secret, anyone.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:58 pm

Amber

"Thanks." I say to him, "I am from Norwegian Woods but I wasn't born there, I was born in Germany." I say and start to eat as I keep very content on the sky.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:05 pm

Jasper

I sat down infront of her and ate the deer meat. I looked up, "Germany, eh? I'm from New York." I smiled at her and continued to eat.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:09 pm

Amber

I nod my head and smile very little. "My father would have liked you, he would want to teach you how to run with the wind." I say and let a tear roll down my cheek but quickly wipe it away. Stiffen up that lip,kiddo.Everything will be fine when I am gone and you'll live on to be great. My fathers last words play through my head as I watch the sky again.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:15 pm

Jasper

I frowned, "Your dad's dead. I'm sorry." I looked at her, "I guess we're all full of secrets."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:18 pm

Amber

"Don't be sorry being sorry gets you no where." I say and eat a little more. "I could teach you how to run,if you want too?" I say to him and smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:24 pm

Jasper

I shake my head, "I don't need that skill." I tensed up as the mark on my forearm started to burn, signaling that Melvia was on the move. I got up and started to wash the bowl in the bucket of water I always had lying around.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:29 pm

Amber

I get up and mess with my gloves on my hand as I lean on a crumbling wall. "What do you do around here?" I ask as I lick my lip ring without knowing it and I smile a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:32 pm

Jasper

I looked at Amber, "I practice my archery." I point at a skinny tree and shut my eyes. I pull back and release, hitting it right in the center. I set my bow in the ground and set the bowl in the sun to dry.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:36 pm

Amber

"Nice." I say to him and tighten the strap on my gloves making them tighter. "I would show you what I do on my spare time but it requires both feet and they can't be broken."I say and laugh a little. "I might be able to do it but I don't want to hurt myself anymore then needed." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:45 pm

Jasper

I hear some racket going on in the neighborhood and I grab my bow, "Stay here." I walk to the edge of the houses and watch as Melvia removes a citizen. I shake my head and stay in the spot to make sure he doesn't do anything horrible.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:49 pm

Amber

I walk over to Jasper and see someone, I recognize him but I can't put a name to his face. "Who is that?" I whisper to him.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:52 pm

Jasper

"Dictaor Melvia." I led her back to camp and sit down in a chair, "I'm about to tell you something you cannot say to anyone else. My last name is Kannaher-Melvia. He's my dad. If you tell anyone my last name, I put put an arrow through your leg, do you hear me?" I look her in the eyes, dead serious.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:56 pm

Amber

"I understand." I mumble and listen to the noise coming from the town. "Your father killed my dad." I say and climb up a tree to think for a bit and cry a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:03 pm

Jasper

I sighed and looked up the tree, "He's killed a while lot of fathers. He killed my mother, so I know how you feel." I crawled into the tent and zipped it shut.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:08 pm

Amber

I stop crying after a little bit and tie myself to the tree side with a rope so I don't fall and I fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:19 pm

Jasper

I creep out of the tent and grab my bow. I start to shoot trees and wait for the sun to rise. I loved the quietness of the woods when it was dark. I closed my eyes the reopened them.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:23 pm

Amber

I bolt awake from my own self screaming in my sleep and I am drenched in sweat. I un-tie myself and climb down the tree, I sit at the stump of the tree and shake from my nightmares replaying in my head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next