Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:59 pm

Cody

I nodded my head, "They can just wear diapers and shirts for now." I giggled a little and kissed Dae.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:02 pm

Nathan

"Every other generation in our family twins conjoined at the hip are born, it has happened for ages now." My mother says as she plays with Andrea.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:10 pm

Cody

"Really?" I looked at Linda, "Did anmy of the conjoined twins get separated?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:15 pm

Nathan

"Only one time though, it was two boys, their names are Fergus and Argus." She says and smiles a little. "Their my brothers, they live out in the middle of nowhere, you guys would love them." She says and laughs a little. "They live on a old farm, they sit all day on their porch with shotguns and shoot solicitors for they come on there property because they know their rich." She says to Cody.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:42 pm

Cody

I give Dae and Dillon to Nathan and Kat comes in with some new sheets, blankets, and pillows. I smiled and got off the bed as she changed the covers. I grabbed a new nightgown and quickly changed before I threw the old on into a bucket of soapy water to get the blood out. I curled into the clean sheets and started to nap a little.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:47 pm

Nathan

My mother and I put the kids down to sleep. We go to the living room and talk for a while. "We should visit Fergus and Argus sometime, what do you think?" My mother asks and takes a sip of her tea. "We should but I am not sure how they would take to a surprise visit." I say to her and laugh. "Yeah true but I am sure they would love to see you and meet Cody." She says and smiles. "I guess we should call them." I ask and she nods her head 'yes' then goes off to call them about us visiting.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:50 pm

Cody

My stomach starts to go into knots and I press down on it with my hands. I stay still and just wait for the pain to cease. It's probably your menstruation cycle, Cody.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:53 pm

Nathan

I walk upstairs to Cody and I's room and walk into our room. I see her pressing her stomach and become a little nervous, "are you alright?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:54 pm

Cody

"Just give me a Tylenol or something and I'll be fine. Just lady crap that I haven't had in forever." I relax my grip and take in the soapy smell of the sheets.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:56 pm

Nathan

"Alright." I say and go get her a Advil then bring it back to her. "Here." I say and hand it to her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:18 am

Cody

"Thank you." I took a sip of water and swallowed the pill before laying back down again. I cringed and wiggled around in the bed, waiting for the pill to kick in.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:20 am

Nathan

I sit beside her and rub her back, "I love you,Cody." I say and kiss her cheek. "We have seven children, no more,okay?" I say and laugh a little. I look into her eyes for a second and look away after my eyes water now. "God dammit." I mutter and rub my temples for a second. She looks so much like her. Why can't I just forget the past and what happened? I think to myself as my eyes water.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:35 pm

Cody

The pain subsides, and I pounce into Nathan's lap, "Hey, hey. No crying. What's up?" I kissed him softly and pulled away, looking into his eyes for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:36 pm

Nathan

I try to talk but I can't as I cry, "go talk to my mother." I manage to spit out as I cry.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:44 pm

Cody

I hold his head to my chest and gently run my hand up and down his back, "Nathan, please tell me. I'm your wife, you can tell me anything." I held his head in my hands and aimed his vision to me, "Please?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:51 pm

Nathan

I wipe away my tears after crying hard for a minute. "She died a long time ago, your just like her and look like her too, she was my wife, I am sorry for not telling you." I say and look her in the eyes. "Her name was Jasmine." I mumble to myself and the tears well up in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:56 pm

Cody

"Oh, baby." I kissed his forehead and smiled, "Please don't let that bring you down. People die for reasons, love. It was just her time to go."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:01 pm

Nathan

"We knew each other since we were little kids, I was going to join the Navy and she was going to be a full time mother." I say and blink away my tears. I get up and get a box from my closet, I dig through it for a minute. I find a picture of Jasmine in her wedding dress that looked like a princess dress, "that's Jasmine." I say and look at the picture, we were standing in front of a church. "We got married when we both turned eighteen, right out of high school." I say and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:05 pm

Cody

I trace her long, black hair with my eyes, "She does look like me." I looked at her hazel eyes and her pale, thin figure, "She looks a lot like me." I smiled and looked at Nathan, "Did you have children with her?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:08 pm

Nathan

"One." I say and sit down on the bed. "Her family wouldn't let me have her after Jasmine died." I say. "Her name is Annabelle." I say and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:09 pm

Cody

"So, I have a step daughter?" I held his hand tightly, "Could you show me a picture of her if you have one?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:14 pm

Nathan

I nod my head and get a picture of Annabelle. "Here." I say and show her the picture, she looks like me but has Jasmine's long and smooth face. "Jasmine died of child birth, that's why I am so protective over you when it comes to that stuff." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:18 pm

Cody

I smiled even brighter, "She's pretty. How old is she?" I opened my wallet and all the pictures of the kids fall out in fan-folded plastic covers. I put Annabelle's picture in it and look at Nathan, "Is it okay if I keep it in here?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:20 pm

Nathan

"She would be eight, I think, she doesn't even know me and I have never seen her, only when she was born then they took her away." I say and sigh a little. "Yeah,you can keep it." I say and sit down.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:23 pm

Cody

I pull up my phone and type in Annabelle Coma into the name box at the front page of the Agency's database and her picture, location, and age comes up. "She's nine, actually. She lives on 4th street out in the country. We could visit her. Maybe your family would go easy on her if they I was with you." I smiled and showed him my phone screen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next