Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:27 pm

Nathan

I smile brightly at her picture and look at it intently, "I have never seen a picture of her, they just cut off all contact." I say and look at the picture more on her phone. "Do you think I should go and meet her?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:30 pm

Cody

I nodded my head, "She should meet her biological father. I would want to know who he is if I was her." I let him hold the phone, "We could go right now while the children are still sleeping. I don't want to bring seven kids to a small house in the country."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:32 pm

Nathan

"Her grandmother is going to be pissed, she hated me." I say and write down the directions to their house.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:38 pm

Cody

I shrugged, "Eh, old women are always cranky. Just ignore her. If she gets too overbearing, I'll say something." I stood up and changed into a pair of dark-washed skinny jeans, a light brown sweater, and some black boots. I wrapped a white scarf around my neck and started to dig through Nathan's closet. I picked out a pair of black slacks, a white collared dress shirt, and a blue tie. I took out his nice shoes and layed them on the bed, "Change into that, then I'll make your hair nice and formal." I clapped my hands and did my makeup.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:40 pm

Nathan

"Oh boy, I get to dress like I do for work." I say and laugh then put on the clothes. I fix my hair and put on the tie.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:44 pm

Cody

I hit his arm, "You must dress nice to make a nice impression. My mother would always say that to me whenever I would meet her friends." I finished with my mascara and ran my wingers through my thick hair, "Are we all set?" I grabbed my purse and inspected myself in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:46 pm

Nathan

"Yeah." I say and I get my keys then we leave.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:48 pm

Cody

I point to the large, cottage-styled house, "There." We pulled into the driveway and I got out of the car. I took off my mittens and shoved them into my purse. I looked at my teeth in the car window and then looked at Nathan, "You look wonderful. Now, c'mon."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:55 pm

Nathan

I knock on the door and her grandmother answers. "You!?" She says and crosses her arms. "What do you want or I will shoot you now?" She says and I sigh. "Nice to see you too, I am here to meet my daughter." I say and she scowls at me. "Hell no, your just trouble, your the one who got Jasmine pregnant and now she is dead." She says. "I loved her and I still love her, I can't help that she died when she had Annabelle." I say and we both scowl at each other.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:57 pm

Cody

I smiled and stepped infront of Nathan, "Hello, I'm Cody, Nathan's wife. I'm the one who found out where Annabelle was. I would like to meet her. I hear she's a very beautiful girl." I extended my hand to Annabelle's grandmother and wait for a reply from her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:03 pm

Nathan

She looks at Cody for a second and quickly shakes her hand then looks at me. "What did I do?" I ask and she rolls her eyes. "Nothing stupid, you just killed my daughter but ya know nothing new." She says and I become mad. "Can I meet my daughter?" I ask and she calls down Annabelle who is in a little dress with flats. She smiles and stands next to her grandmother, "who are these people?" Annabelle asks and listens to her music that is playing from her earbuds.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:07 pm

Cody

I kneeled down to Annabelle, "Hello, love. My name is Cody, your step mother. And this is your father, Nathan." I smiled and held her tiny hands, "My, you are as lovely as Nathan said you were." I stood up, "You're so lucky I didn't bring the rest of the little children. I have seven of them." I giggled, "It's a headache to get them all to bed. Nathan helps out a lot. He's a very good maid."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:10 pm

Nathan

"I am going to go cook dinner, Annabelle." She says and Annabelle nods her head. "Your my daddy?" She says and smiles like me. "Yeah, I am your dad." I say and our eyes water. We hug each other and I cry a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:14 pm

Cody

"I'll give you two some alone time." I walked into the kitchen and smiled at the grandmother, "Annabelle is a lovely child. Would you mind us coming twice a week? I think it would be a mice thing for Nathan to bind with her after so many years. She could also get a chance to meet her half brothers and sisters." I smiled and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:17 pm

Nathan

"Yeah sure, he needs to pay child support." She says and cuts the tomatoes. "I am mad at him for a good reason, he was a fool at my daughters funeral." She says and sighs. "He came in drunk with a girl and they were laughing and he sat on my daughter's coffin." She says and continues to cook.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:23 pm

Cody

"Well, I'll get onto him about that." I smiled and helped her make dinner, "Maybe we could get to know eachother? Sounds a little goofy, but I like to have good relationships with family members." I cut the tomatoe and sniffed in the smell of it, "I'm pretty sure you'll love my eldest daughter Scarlett. She's only one, but she's a big chatter box and can hardly stay still. She loves to paint. I pull put the picture she painted whenever I was in the hospital, "She painted this for me after I almost died of the lack if blood I had after I had my twins Xaden and Xavier and my little girl Alice."

-------

https://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=112
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impulse :: Writing :: RPGs :: Archives-
Jump to: