Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:22 pm

I hold my hand up, "Everything is set up. We have the venue, the band, the catering company, and the only thing I need is a dress for me and Scarlett." I smiled, "I have already promised Kimmy she can come with me to pick out a dress and I don't mind any more people coming along."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:27 pm

Nathan

"You guys can go with her, I hate dress stores." Lily says while keeping her nose stuck in her book. "When did you do all of this stuff for the wedding,Cody?" My mother asks while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:33 pm

I giggled, "I started doing it a week after Nathan proposed and told me his family lived in Italy. I guess you can say I love to plan ahead. I just need to book it real quick. I'll be right back." I got out of the chair and ran upstairs to my laptop. I quickly typed in the venue of the wedding and booked it for two weeks from today's date. I shut it and ran back downstairs, "Okay, now we can all focus on the dress."

[I'm going to go search up some wedding dresses for Cody. This is so much fun planning her wedding! Well, atleast the dress.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:40 pm

Nathan

"You know their going to want to come to the wedding,Linda." My father says while drinking a beer. "I know,Victor." My mother says while eating. My stomach goes in knots because I know who their talking about. "Nathan, do you mind if they come?" My mother asks sweetly. "Nope, you just have to explain to Cody." I say while smiling. "I am sure they'll like her, she has that style about her." My father says while sitting down.

{Okay! Smile }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:44 pm

I scratch my head, "Who are we talking about, exactly?" I look at Nathan and give a small smile.

[I like this one! I think it's really cute, and simple for Cody.]

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 CodysWeddingDressRPG
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:49 pm

Nathan

"The Mob." I say while eating and look at my plate. "They'll come usually just to see who is being married, it is a big thing, they have know they can trust you." I say while eating. "I will explain the rest to her later tonight,Nathan." My father says to me.

{I like it a lot!Its nice and simple. Smile }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:51 pm

I look at Vincent, "And if they don't trust me, what will happen?" I play with the end of my shirt as the thought of me and Nathan not getting married crosses my mind.

[Yay! We have a dress! District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 277638789 ]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:56 pm

Nathan

"Victor, don't you dare scare her." My mother says to my father. "They won't do anything sweetheart, as long as you don't know anything about our affairs or invole yourself in them." My mother says to Cody. "But if you do well expect a visit." My father mumbles and my mother glares at him.

{We do have a dress! Laughing }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:03 pm

I smiled, "Okay." I finished my plate, got up, and walked to the kitchen. I started to wash it and ignored the burning sensation of the water.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:11 pm

Nathan

I get up and walk to the kitchen with Cody. "Let me explain." I say while setting my plate down. "If you tell anyone outside of the Mob about their plans then they will come and kill you, you'll know everything going on with the Mob when we get married, so they need to know if they can trust you." I say while helping with the dishes. "You'll get everything you have ever wanted trust me, don't tell anyone anything and you'll do just fine but they will keep an eye on you for awhile." I say while drying off my hands and kiss Cody's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:13 pm

I laughed, "Nathan, if I had to keep what we did with the in-mates a secret, then I think I can keep the Mob's stuff a secret." I wrapped my arms around his neck, "Is there anything else I should know?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:18 pm

Nathan

"No not really, just that it will take them some time to warm up to you but I know they will like you." I say to her and wrap my arms around her. "They also take care of their own so if we ever need anything we just ask and we usually can get it from them." I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:20 pm

I smiled, "Awesome." I shut my eyes and kiss him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:24 pm

Nathan

I kiss her back and I close my eyes along with her. When our lips touch it is an amazing feeling, it is so sweet and soft, a feeling you only get when it is true love.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:26 pm

I pulled away, "Ya know, my mom always told me to stay away from Mob men. She always told me that they're disrespectful and unholy. She has no idea what she was talking about." I continue to kiss him and stand on the tips of my toes as I do so.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:31 pm

Nathan

"We know how to treat our women, that is something we know how to do." I say to Cody and kiss her. I gently touch her cheek and you can just feel the love between us, we have an addiction for each other, she is my addiction and is my only one.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:35 pm

I hold his cheek as we kiss eachother with even more passion. I have never loved like this before. I'm not scared at all, and I'm actually happy. He's mine. I mentally smile as I realize we'll soon be eachother's forever.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:42 pm

Nathan

"Do you feel safe around me?" I ask Cody in between kisses. I look her in the eyes, just making my eyes smile as I see her beauty, so perfect and untouched.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:46 pm

I pull away and smile, "Absoloutley." I close my eyes and go right back to kissing him. I feel a tapping on my leg and I look down to see Scarlett. I kneel down to her, "What do you need, baby girl?" She looks at me, "Aunt Kimmy wants to know if I can go to the park with Lane." I kiss her head, "Of course." She claps her hands and runs off into the living room. I stand back up and look at Nathan before kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:56 pm

Nathan

"I love you, I love you more then life its self, I promise to always protect you." I say to Cody and kiss her on the lips with all my love. I have a flaming passion for her and it will never die.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:58 pm

"You are so sweet," I say inbetween kisses. He's perfect. From his smile to his kisses, I love him completely.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:04 pm

Nathan

"Your a lovely women." I say to Cody and hold her close to me as I kiss her with a flaming passion.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:11 pm

When I open my eyes, I see Nathan's mom watching us out of the corner of my eye. I pull away and smile at her, "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:16 pm

Nathan

"I have never seen two people so in love before, I don't even love Victor that much." My mother says while laughing a little then she jumps at a loud crash. "Victor, stop it!" My mother yells to my father. "B!tch!" My father yells back at my mother,she sighs and walks out into the living room. "Don't let it bother you, happens all the time, he is drunk." I say sighing.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:19 pm

I laughed, "Does violence when intoxicated run in the family?" I kiss his cheek, "I would offer to help, but my bruises only went away two weeks ago. I have no plans on getting more." I giggle and continue to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next