Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:07 am

Nathan

"We have a perfect family, we don't need anymore children." I say to her and kiss her on the cheek. I put on a suit then comb out my hair. "You know I haven't smoked in a while." I say and smile, I sit on the bed and put on my shoes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:10 am

Cody

I sit next to him, "Nathan, could we atleast try? I know we just got the triplets only a month ago, but I miss being pregnant." I held his hand and smiled, "Please?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:15 am

Nathan

"Being pregnant again could kill you,Cody." I say to her and look her in the eyes. "I am not losing you." I say
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:21 am

Cody

"Nathan, I'm stronger now. It was the stress making have a horrible pregnancy. Plus Alice was hiding up in my ribs, so that had something to do with it. Please?" I squeezed his hand and gave him the puppy dog face.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:24 am

Nathan

"Fine, we can try later tonight." I say and put on my shoes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:27 am

Cody

I squealed and jumped up from the bed. I clapped my hands and kissed him on the lips. I put in my shies and laughed, "I'm obulating, so there's a good chance I'm gonna be pregnant. Oh, I love you so much!" I grabbed my purse and walked downstairs, "Hurry up, baby, you're taking forever!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:30 am

Nathan

I nod my head and grab my keys, I go to the car with Cody and I drive to Neal's other house.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:37 am

Cody

"So, can we try after this?" I smiled at him as we pulled up the driveway. I stepped out of the car and ran my fingers through my long hair.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:38 am

Nathan

"Yeah." I say quietly and I walk up to Neal's house. I ring the door bell and he answers, "come in,we have a lot to talk about." Neal says, Cody and I walk inside his house.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:43 am

Cody

We all sit in the living room and I cross my legs, "Who do you think would have done this?" I looked at Neal, my head full of questions.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:48 am

Nathan

"I think it was someone's loved one we killed, probably trying to get revenge." Neal says while deep in thought. "I was thinking the same thing." I say to him and I take off my jacket.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:51 am

Cody

"One good thing is that Nathan here is marrying a detective. If you tell me who the last person you killed was, I can get you a giant list of close relatives and friends." I smiled, "How would that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:55 am

Nathan

"Your a detective!?" Neal say shocked. "When did this happen?" I ask as shocked as Neal.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:01 am

Cody

"Jesus, I only had the job for half a year. I cross my heart and swear on my grandmother's grave that I won't say anything to the police. I wouldn't want to do anything to get you thrown in jail. I still have access to the facility's system. I can get you your names there." I smiled at Neal and Nathan and clasped my hands together.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:05 am

Nathan

"I am allergic to you!" Neal says jokingly and makes a cross with his fingers and I laugh. He stops then goes back to being serious, "sure you can get the name, it was Alex Buckler, that was the last guy we killed." Neal says and lights a cigar.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:09 am

Cody

I write the name on my hand with a pen and look at Neal, "I can't believe I'm about to say this, but give me a cigar too. Lord may you forgive me." I laughed, "Well, there goes my seven year quitting record."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:12 am

Nathan

"God, where did you find her, she is not like all the other Mob women and that is a good thing." Neal says and tosses her a cigar and lighter. I smile and get a beer, "why don't you tell him how we met." I say to Cody and sit back down.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:16 am

Cody

I blow the smoke away from Nathan and toss back the lighter to Neal, "He was kicking his wall at one in the morning. I went over and was just making sure everything was alright. We sat on the couch, he kissed me, and then Scarkett came to be. Yeah, it was a pretty crazy night. I didn't even know his name at the time." I laughed and winked at Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:20 am

Nathan

Neal laughs and smiles, "if you can believe this, I have never been in a relationship." Neal says then smiles. "Really?" I ask a little surprised. "Nope, I am not joking." He says and smokes a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:24 am

Cody

I looked at the clock and nudged Nathan with my foot. I looked at Neal, "I actually thought you were married and just didn't wear your wedding ring."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:28 am

Nathan

"Me, married!?" Neal says and laughs. "I only do one night stands." He says and continues to smoke. I look at the clock and smile a little, "in a little bit." I whisper to her. "It's true, he only does one night stands." I say and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:31 am

Cody

I roll my eyes and smoke some more. I put out the cigar and throw it in the trashcan. I blew the last of the smoke into the air and re-applied my lipstick. I smiled and showed my white teeth, "Seems like you and Mathan were alike."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:37 am

Nathan

"Yup, you just have him tamed now." Neal says and laughs so do I. "So, how are you going to get those names?" I ask Cody.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:41 am

Cody

"That's classified information, love. I have to have a code to get in, and I can't share it with anyone. I might be a mob wife, but I'm still a secretive person at heart." I kiss his cheek and tap his can, "This is the only one you get. I want you sober for tonight."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:44 am

Nathan

Neal laughs at what Cody said, "it seems that you all have plans." He says and smiles. "Yeah." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next