Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:49 pm

I wince as I hear a faint gunshot. Clay and Jessica probably didn't hear it, but my trained ears did. I looked out the window and wondered if Nathan was okay.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:53 pm

Nathan

I walk back in the hospital and go to Clay's room. I sit on the chair after taking off the jacket, "what are you looking at,Cody?" I ask her and watch TV.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:02 pm

I look at Nathan, "Good, you're okay." I stop looking out the window in the direction of the gunshot and smile at him. I kiss his cheek lightly and turn my head to watch TV along with Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:06 pm

Nathan

"No, I am not okay." I mumble and kiss her back on the lips. I sit and recluse for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:08 pm

I look at Nathan, my sensitive ears hearing what he said, "Why arn't you okay?" I looked into his eyes worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:12 pm

Nathan

"I just went out and killed someone." I say quitely and run my hand through my hair messing it up a little. I sit in a bit of a daze while thinking of what I just did,I killed someone.That's all that is going through my head,I killed someone.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:17 pm

"I've killed people before." I played with my hair and little and stared out the window, reliving that horrible moment I held a gun up to my friend's head. You won't do it, Cody. You're a chicken... She had stabbed my cousin with a knife and I knew I would do it. A single shot rang out, and Carolyn dropped to the floor. Dead. I was only twelve at the time. A tear slid down my face and it turned red with sadness.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:21 pm

Nathan

I walk up behind Cody and wrap my arms around her waist. "Its alright." I whisper in her ear. "Things happen." I say to her and put my hand on her cheek while looking her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:24 pm

I looked him in the eyes, "I was twelve. I killed my best friend when I was twelve. A year later, I was hired for the prison job. I've killed more than ten inmates, on command." I rested my head on his shoulder, "They didn't deserve to die, but I had to do it."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:29 pm

Nathan

"What did they do?" I ask her and sit down with her still in my arms.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:32 pm

I shrugged, "It was so long ago, I ony remember two of the twenty. One was because they threw a lighter at a gaurd and his jacket caught on fire. I was ordered to kill him, even if he was getting out in a year." I thought for awhile, "The other one was for no reason. I think he migth have been mental and went crazy. They yelled at me repeatedly to shoot." I buried my head in his neck, "I hated the job at first, but grew to love it when I was seventeen."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:38 pm

Nathan

I rub her back and kiss her head gently. "Does it upset you that I work in the Mob now, I will quit if you want me too?" I ask her and look her in the eyes. "And I am sorry you had to do that, it must have been hard." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:43 pm

I shake my head, "I'm not upset that you're in the Mob. I just relived a event that I thought I had forgotten about. I'll be better in the-" I sneezed here "-morning." I rubbed my red nose, "I think I'm sick."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:49 pm

Nathan

I smile and kiss her cheek after she sneezed. I watch TV when Jessica wakes up and starts to get uncomfortable, she moves to a chair and tries to get comfortable again.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:53 pm

I cried silently into Nathan's shoulder and listen to the noises around me. Carolyn's limp body's image replayed in my mind. and I cried even harder. I heard the door open and heavy footsteps padded on the ground I tensed up and stopped crying. I picked up my head and saw the men from yesterday. I stared at them, trying to figure out what they're going to do.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:01 pm

Nathan

"Hi daddy." Jessica says to Scott then winces in pain. "Hi pumpkin." Scott says to her and turns to me. "Your payment, two thousand dollars." He says then hands me the money. "Thanks." I say to him and put it my coat pocket. Scott and I talk about my next job when Jessica screams. "I-I don't think that is suppose to be blood." Jessica says as the blood pours down her leg.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:12 pm

I stand up and call the nurse, "You are going through the same thing I did when I went into labor with Scarlett. You are going to be fine." I flicked my jet black hair out of my face and the nurse came in, swiftly taking Jessica to another room. I looked at Scott, "She's your daughter?" I rubbed my chin. Something about this guy made me nervous...
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:16 pm

Nathan

Clay fallows to the other room after putting his clothes on. "Yes, she is my daughter."Scott says while looking at Cody. "Why are you seconding guessing that?" He asks Cody.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:35 pm

I looked up, my heart pounding in my chest, "I'm not second guessing it." my voice has shook, and I sat down in the chair before I could collapse. I continued to think, "I just didn't expect it. You look quite young."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:41 pm

Nathan

Scott smirks and kneels down to Cody. "I am young I'll say that but I will leave the rest to your little imagination." Scott says and gets back up.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:49 pm

I furrow my eyebrows and scowl, "I am not a child, Scott. You treat me like a grown woman, and I will treat you like a man." I look him in the eye. He reminded me of Charlie, my ex. I continued to glare at him, the same expression on my face.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:57 pm

Nathan

Scott chuckles a little then looks at Cody. "Your a little spit fire,you know that?" He says and looks at Cody with a smirk on his face. He kneels back down to her and looks her in the eyes, "you are smart but that can get you in trouble." Scott says to her and kisses her gently on the lips then walks out. I walk out of the room and spin Scott around. "Don't you dare touch her again!" I yell at him. "Fine." He says then leaves the building and I walk back to Cody.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:03 pm

I sit there, completely shocked. I stared at the wall, my eyes wide, and my mouth firmly shut. Sitting there, I switch between images of Charlie and Scott. They looked so much alike it was almost a coincidence. I wiped off the feeling of Scott's lips off of mine, and realize something. I pushed it to the back of my mind and scratched my arm, confused out of my mind.

[*Cracks knuckles* This is going to get very interesting.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:06 pm

Nathan

"Are you okay?" I say to Cody and hug her. "I am sorry he did that, I have no clue why he kissed you." I say to her and look her in the eyes.

{It is going to very interesting. Laughing }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:10 pm

I look at Nathan, "Charlie changed his name. Scott's my ex. He's in the mob..." I hugged my knees to my chest and continued to stare at the wall. I was holding everything. Charlie, or Scott, was the second best thing to ever happen to me. Why would he turn out to be Scott? Nothing made sense, and I let the years slide down my face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next