Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:40 am

Sam

"Ah, yes. You used to be very cold until Corodina came along and you two had five kids," I say, and chuckle.

[Yeah, that's where I've heard it from.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:47 am

Neal

I laugh a little, "my job kinda required a cold personality." I tell her, and my sister, Quinn, walks in. "Dad is dead." She says simply, "how did he die?" I ask, really not caring he is dead, I hated my dad with a passion. "He had a heart attack." She says and walks out, "least it wasn't ma." I say to myself quietly and look back at Sam, and smile at her.

{I love that movie, I tried to get my dad to go see it with me but he thought it was too mature for my age, lol. So my mom and I rented it on Demand.}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:52 am

Sam

I gently put my hand on his cheek, and kiss him on the forehead. I took his hand in mine, and pressed my thumb to his palm. "Cody's yelling at me. She doesn't like that we've kissed."

[I haven't seen it yet. I want to, though.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:55 am

Neal

I hear Cody yelling, and start to feel a little bad, I take my hand away from Sam. I don't know what to say so I lean back in the chair and start to watch the TV.

{My mom and I both agree that it's wrong on so many levels but so funny. Laughing Smile }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:00 am

Sam

I winced at the pain from the stitches, and I held Neal's hand tightly. I ignored Cody's yelling.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:03 am

Neal

I get up, and again move my hand from Sam. "I-I have to go." I say quietly and leave. I get to my car, and sit in it, I start to cry a little as I smoke my cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:08 am

Sam

I sighed. "You always do this, Samantha," I whisper to myself, and start to cry. Cody stops yelling, and instead she's apologizing. I smiled, and she actually said she's happy for us. I fell asleep, and did not realize the stitches were leaking out blood.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:12 am

Neal

I drive home, and all the kids are gone, but when I walk inside I see Donna has a little bit of 'company' with her. I watch as she kisses a guy, and I get p!ssed off, I rip them apart, "you b!tch!" I yell and she looks at me shocked, I throw her out and the guy then slam the door. I go to the kitchen and start to drink to Vodka.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:14 am

Sam

They stop the bleeding, and I walk out if the hospital. I walk to Neal's house, and knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:16 am

Neal

I answer the door with a glass of Vodka in hand, I look at Sam, "what?" I ask bitterly while taking a sip of Vodka.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:22 am

Sam

I'm a little taken aback by his bitterness, and I put my hand over the wrapped up stitches. "Uh, n- neveremind," I say, and turn around.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:23 am

Neal

"Why the hell did you come, tell me?" I say and turn her around, I hate it when people do that.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:27 am

Sam

I put on the same face Cody always had on whenever she was irritated. "I wanted to know if I could stay here, but nevermind," I say through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:29 am

Neal

"You can stay here, and I'm bitter because Donna was cheating on me." I say and look at her waiting, for her to come inside if she wants.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:36 am

Sam

"Thank you!" I say and walk inside. I sit down on the couch and take off my shoes. I set them neatly on the floor, and started to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:38 am

Neal

I sit on the recliner, and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:42 am

Sam

I wake up in the morning, and sit outside. I light my lighter, and watch the flame. I blow it out, and look up at the skysky.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:44 am

Neal

Blake comes down the stairs, he's five now, and he looks exactly like Macy but has Brett's eyes. He goes outside, and sits next to Sam. "Hi." Blake says to her and smiles at her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:48 am

Sam

I smiled back, "Hey, little boy. What's you're name?" I asked, and put away the lighter.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:50 am

Neal

I wake up, put on my jeans with a belt, a plaid button up shirt and black leather boots then my glasses. I go outside with a sheet of music, and sit on the hood of my car, "Blake." Blake answers Sam and smiles. "Morning, grandpa!" He says to me, I smile at him, "morning, kid." I say and go back to reading the sheet of music. I put in my ear buds to my Ipod and listen to my music as I read the music sheet.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:26 am

Sam

I ruffled his hair, and went back inside. I went to the kitchen and started to make breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:13 pm

Neal

I finish reading the music sheet, and go inside with Blake. He goes to watch Spongebob, and I go down to my recording room. I start to play my piano.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:59 pm

Sam

I set a pancake on a plate infront of Blake, and looked up as I heard the music. I followed the sound, and smiled at Neal. I leaned against the doorframe, and listened to him.

[Here's Sam!]

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 SAMDistrict_zps352692a2
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:04 pm

Neal

I finish and notice Sam, I smile at her, "hi." I say and start to fix a couple of things on the music sheet. I start to sing as I play the piano again.

{She's pretty! Also here is how Neal sings: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oG1IfQx9Oc }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:10 pm

Sam

I sit down on the bench next to him, and push my hair behind my ear. "You know how to sing," I say, and listen intently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next