Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:23 am

Neal

My aunt leaves, and I put all the kids down for bed. They fall asleep and watch Cody play the piano, I gently wrap my arms around her waist as I sit behind her on the piano bench.

{She does look young! When do you want to do the time skip?}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:29 am

Cody

I smiled, and ended the song. I stretched, and yawned. "I'm going to bed. Goodnight, sweetheart," I say, and kiss him on the lips. I got up, changed into some pajamas, and fell asleep after I took off my makeup.

[We can start it whenever you want to!!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:30 am

Neal

I smile, and go to bed after her.

{We can do it now! If you want! Smile}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:35 am

***15 YEAR TIME SKIP!!!***

Cody

I quickly wrote the names on the kid's lunches, and pushed Aaron off of his bed. Aaron was the only kid me and Neal had together. He was thirteen, and th eyoungest. He groaned, and started to get dressed. I ran downstairs, and started to make dinner as I zipped up Alice's dress that came up to her mid-thigh. She ran off as she pulled up the deep purple dress, and put on her lace stockings.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:41 am

Macy

I come downstairs, and look at ma, "can I go to Brett's house tonight, please?" I beg, I have been begging non stop to spend one night at my boyfriend Brett's house, but so far ma and dad say no.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:44 am

Cody

I sighed. "Fine! You two better not do anything!" I say, and put the waffles on the table. Aaron comes down, and gets out a can of soda. I looked at him. "Aaron! You're already hyper as it is!" He sticks his tongue out at me, and runs back to his room to put his pants on.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:48 am

Macy

I squeal and text Brett with fast fingers, he calls and we start talking as I eat a waffle. Andrea comes down the stairs and starts to eat breakfast along with Xaden and Xavier.

{This is the outfit Macy is wearing and this is Andrea's outfit too!}
Andrea's Outfit
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 98164466848206025_5vSYedjn_b
Macy's Outfit
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 160933386656321655_gePr7Bqq_b
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:01 am

Cody

I called the rest of the children down, and they all speed down the stair case and sit at the table to eat. I smiled, and watched as Neal came down. I walked over, and kissed his cheek. "You're a little late for help, sweety."

[Here's the girl's outfits!]

Alice

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 ALICEdressSCHOOL_zps92d4a446

Dae

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 DAEoutfitSCHOOL_zpsea7aa35b

Dillion

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 DILLIONoutfitSCHOOL_zps5c2cfc0b

Scarlett

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 SCARLETTschoolOUTFIT_zps18a62a39
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:06 am

Neal

"Sorry, just been really tired lately." I say and smile a little, I quit the Mob years ago and actually formed a really good band, called Divine Shadows. I have been on tour and just got back. I sit at the table and start to eat, Macy hangs up when I tell her to hang up. "Dad, can I go out tonight to a party?" Andrea asks me, "what type of party?" I ask and take a sip of my coffee, "a college party." She tells me, "nope, that isn't happening." I say and she sighs.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:10 am

Cody

I sit down at the table, and quickly drink my coffee. "Grab your lunches and go! Scarlett, drop Aaron off at middle school." She nodded her head, and Scarlett drove Aaron to the middle school, then then the rest of them to highschool. I sighed with relief, "Finally it's nice and quiet in here!" I say, and start to clean off the table quickly. I've become quite the cleaner over the years. I wiped down the table, and dried it with a towel. I rubbed my back, "And done!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:12 am

Neal

I see Macy get into Brett's car, I sigh and shake my head, "where did I go wrong with her?" I ask myself quietly, I go to my piano and start to play as I sing.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:15 am

Cody

I sat next to Neal, and grabbed his hands, stopping him from playing. I kissed him on the lips, "Don't stress about her, Neal." I smiled as I looked into his eyes, and I ran my fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:19 am

Neal

"She is going out with a guy that lives in a frat house with a bunch of guys, throws parties, smokes pot and drinks!" I say and lay my head on the piano, "she is going to be knocked up and hooked on drugs, lose her straight A's in school, scholarship to college and live with that guy Brett!" I say and sigh.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:21 am

Cody

"It's a phase! If she did get pregnant, we would help her. If she got hooked on drugs, we would send her to rehab, if she looses her stright A's and flunks out of college, we'll get her a tutor and send her to community college, and if she does live with Brett, we'll try to make sure she's in good hands. Don't get all stressed out," I say, and lift up his head. I start to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:23 am

Neal

"Alright." I say and smile a little, I sit her on my lap and kiss her on the neck.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:25 am

Cody

I pulled away. "The best thing about all the kids going to school is that we get the entire house to ourselves for eight hours," I say, and start to French kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:28 am

Neal

I smile and French kiss her back, I press her gently on the piano top and run my hand up her shirt as I French kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:35 am

Cody

I took off my shirt, and started to unbutton his shirt. I gently tugged on his arm as I propped myself up with my other elbow.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:37 am

Neal

I finish taking off my shirt, and kiss her on the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:41 am

Cody

I blushed, and unbuttoned his pants. I pressed him to the piano, and kissed him more.

{Time Skip!}
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:44 am

Neal

I put on my clothes and fix my hair, I kiss Cody on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:49 am

Cody

I put on my clothes, and kissed his forehead. I got off of the piano, and wiped it down. I smiled, and kissed Neal's cheek. "I love you," I say, and go downstairs. I sit on the couch, and read my book.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:51 am

Neal

"I love you, too, Cody." I say and smile, I start to sing and play the piano again.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:55 am

Cody

I called Nathan, and waited for him to pick up. Whenever I got pregnant with Aaron and Andrea, me and him made up and now we're the best of friends. Sure, I still have small feelings for him, but it's better how it is now. He's still with Annie, and they have a total of two kids together.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:59 am

Nathan

"Brett, get here now!" Annie yells, Brett is actually dating Macy and Annie doesn't like it because well Brett is a little trouble maker like me. Marshall is a nice kid, quiet and very shy. Annie starts scolding Brett and I answer my phone, I walk out of the house. "Hey, Cody." I say and start to smoke my cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next