Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:01 am

Cody

"Hey, Nathan! I was wondering if you wanted to practice boxing with me today?" Nathan still hasn't beaten me at a fight yet.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:02 am

Nathan

"Yeah sure, I have something to tell you when we meet at the boxing arena." I say and put out my cigarette then grab my gym bag from inside without Annie noticing, I get in my car.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:07 am

Cody

I pace back and forth in my training outfit, which was basically what I wore to preform. I lift my head up whenever Nathan walked in, but went back to pacing. What could be so important that he couldn't just tell me over the phone?
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:10 am

Nathan

"Macy is pregnant by my son Brett." I tell her, knowing she'd either be p!ssed off or upset that Macy lost her virginity. I put in my mouthpiece.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:15 am

Cody

I stop in my tracks, and my eyebrow twitches from anger. I grunt, and swing my arm around, and it connects with his jaw, sending him flying. "Oh she is going to be in so much trouble! I told her not to do anything stupid, but don't listen to your stepmother who has had ten kids!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:23 am

Nathan

"Annie is already scolding Brett." I tell her and get up, I uppercut her and punch her on the jaw.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:24 pm

Cody

I pick him up and slam him on the ground. "She's going to get a mouthfull from me!" I stradled over him, and punched him twice o the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:57 pm

Nathan

I get her off of me and knee her in the gut then rapidly punch her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:00 pm

Cody

I push him off of me, and do a round-house kick that connects with his jaw, sending him to the ground. I hold up my hands in the form of a 'T'. "Time out. I'm not feeling so good." I sat on a bench with one hand on my stomach, and another on my burning forehead.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:05 pm

Nathan

I feel her forehead with my hand, "you have a fever." I say and hand her a cold wet towel for her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:07 pm

Cody

I pressed it my forehead. "You try taking care of ten kids. They come home with all kinds of sicknesses from school," I say, and chuckle a little.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:09 pm

Nathan

"I'd rather not try." I say and laugh a little, Scarlett, Xavier, Xaden and Alice don't know that I'm their dad, we decided on keeping that from them.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:12 pm

Cody

"I had to fix Scarlett's car yesterday. It was so overheated the engine was about ready to explode," I say, and laugh. I take off the towel, and suddenly get really queasy. I gagged, and ran to the bathroom here. I started to throw up.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:14 pm

Nathan

I walk in, and hold her hair back for her, "are you alright?" I ask once she's done throwing up.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:16 pm

Cody

I flushed the toilet, and stood up. I grabbed a paper towel, and wiped my mouth. "If I'm pregnant again I'm going to be p!ssed," I say, and sigh.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:22 pm

Nathan

"Why? You have Neal to help you." I say and lean on the wall outside of the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:25 pm

Cody

"I already have ten kids that I can hardly control, Nathan," I say. Not to mention I'm struggling with a little bit of leftover feelings towards you.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:28 pm

Nathan

"I can come around and help you both." I say and smile a little, "we're all kinda like one big family already, Brett and Macy just confirmed it now." I say and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:34 pm

Cody

"Yeah, how wonderful," I say, and smile. I led him out of the girl's bathrooms, "You do know you're not allowed to go in there." I laughed, and grabbed my bag. I went into the changing room, tooko a shower, and changed back into my skinny jeans, purple knit sweater, and my black, knee-high boots.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:42 pm

Nathan

"I have to go, Annie and I are going on a date tonight, see ya, Cody." I say and kiss her on the top of the head then leave. I get home, Brett and Marshall get home from school.

Macy

I walk into the house, and take off my jacket, I love the fall but it is so cold today. I put my homework off to the side, and go play on dads piano. I sing Old Piano by Frou Frou, and I play the piano parts to it.

{If you want to know what Macy sounds like when she sings then look up Old Piano by Frou Frou.}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:45 pm

Cody

I sat my Macy on the piano stool, and gently took her hands off the keys. "Sweetheart, is there something you want to tell me?" I asked, and looked her in the eyes.

Dillion

After I finished my homework, I went downstairs to play video games with Xaden. I suddenly get a call from my boyfriend, and hang up after a minute. I scream, and throw it at the wall, smashing it into peices. "That jerk! He freaking cheated on me!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:48 pm

Macy

"Uh n-no." I stutter out and get nervous, my hands start to sweat, everyone knows that when I get nervous my hands start to sweat. I do want to tell her but I'm scared of what might happen if I do tell her.

Xaden

"Hey, calm down, Dillion." I say and hug her, hugs usually calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:50 pm

Cody

"Oh, sweetheart! You can tell me anything!" I say, and give her a hug.

Dillion

I stop breathing heavily, and hug him back. "Boys are jerks. I'm glad you're nice to me, bro," I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:53 pm

Macy

"I-I'm pregnant by Brett." I tell her quietly and hold back tears.

Xaden

"Your my little sister, of course I'm going to be nice to you." I say and smile a little, I gently rub her back.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:57 pm

Cody

"Yeah, I know. Joseph told me," I say, and kiss her forehead.

Dillion

"Yeah, I guess so," I say, and pull away. I see Dad come down the stairs. I jump up, and start to pick up the broken phone peices.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next