Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:52 am

Nathan

"Realize it or not, you're dating a man in the Mob, any woman who is around us is going to learn all of our secrets, and we want to make sure we can trust you." He says and looks her back in the eyes, his eyes are almost snake like.

Betty pulls out her knife, looks at it and stabs herself in the gut, "I'm sorry, Samuel." She whispers and her breathing ceases and her heart stops.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:55 am

Cody

I sighed, and ran my fingers through my hair. "Dear lord. Yes, you can freaking trust me." I put my face in my hands, and tried to comprehend what he just told me.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:59 am

Nathan

"Haythem is a good man, despite being in the Mob, he'll take care of you." Neal says and gets up, they all walk out and I sit next to Cody. Haythem is my middle name, and it is my dad's fathers first name. Samuel storms in, tears staining his face, "B-Betty killed herself!" He says and starts to cry harshly, my mother holds him in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:00 am

Cody

I looked at Nathan. "You never said you were in the Mob!" I whispered angrily.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:04 am

Nathan

"I'm sorry, I wasn't planning on coming back here, that's why I didn't tell you." I whisper to her. Samuel goes to his room here and you can hear him crying, non stop, he was planning on purposing to Betty.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:10 am

Cody

I sighed, and went to our room. I feed Scarlett, and put her in her black tutu, baby pink shirt, and her little socks that had lace at the ends. I carried her down the steps, and she started to crawl around. I grabbed my purse, and smiled whenever I see that my mother left my Ferrari in the driveway. I get my keys, and get into it. I go to the store, and buy some diapers, blankets, dummies, toys, and clothes for Scarlett. I see that Neal guy, and roll my eyes as I stand in line.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:13 am

Nathan

Neal is here with his pregnant wife, her name is Camila. Neal is actually a big softie, loving, funny and cool. He helps Camila pick out stuff for their baby, Camila is about eight months pregnant, she looks like she is about ready to pop.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:19 am

Cody

I looked back, and paid for the stuff. He was actually a little cute. I had Nathan, though, and he was hot. I paid for the baby stuff, and wheeled the basket out. I started to put the stuff into the trunk as I thought about what the doctor said. "It could be dangerous to have another baby. You can run the risk of ripping your abdomen again." I sighed, and tapped my fingers on the car metal. "Forgot power," I say to myself. I shrugged, and continued to put the bags in the car.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:28 am

Nathan

Neal and Camila go to their car, he loads the things in and he gets in with her. He drives them home.

{This is Neal and Camila.}

Neal
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 399169_10150445010405913_1789772910_n1_zps127223d0
Camila
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 12090_10151159385765913_1849753631_n1_zps707edde4
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:33 am

Cody

I drive home, and out all of the stuff in our room. I called Nathan to the room in a very seductive voice. Who cared what the doctor said! I git pregnant with my next kid right after Scarlett was born in the dream!
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:37 am

Nathan

I walk up to the room, and smile at Cody. "Yes?" I ask while wrapping my arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:39 am

Cody

I giggled, and led him to a different room. I pushed him to the bed, and crawled on top of him. I started to kiss him as I unbuttoned him pants.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:43 am

Nathan

I smile, and gently bite her neck then trail my tongue over her neck to her jawline in a very seductive way.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:44 am

Cody

I started to French kiss him as I unbuttoned my shirt.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:46 am

Nathan

I unhook her bra and French kiss her back.

{Time Skip!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:50 am

Cody

I smiled and kissed his cheek as I put on my underwear. I screamed as I heard the door open, and I covered up with the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:53 am

Nathan

I hear loud laughs, and quickly put on my clothes. I walk out of the room to see Neal, Samuel and Clay. "Really!?" I say and beat them all with a pillow. "Yeah, that was great!" Clay says and they laugh harder.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:56 am

Cody

I walked out in my clothes, blushing brightly, and I glared at all of them. I hit Clay where the sun doesn't shine, and checked on Scarlett.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:00 am

Nathan

"She has a nice set!" Samuel says, and I hit him harder with the pillow, "it's true, hell, maybe even better then the strippers downtown!" Clay says and I beat him more with the pillow too, "next time it will be a bat." I say and put the pillow on my bed. "Nah, I don't think there will be a next time, cause I got a picture!" Neal says and shows me the picture he took, I roll my eyes and delete the picture.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:03 am

Cody

I walked out, and grabbed Neal by the collar, "You're lucky I don't beat your a$$!" I crossed my arms over my chest, and walked downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:06 am

Nathan

"Ah, come on, you wouldn't want to ruin this pretty face, would ya?" Neal says and smiles, I cold cock him and knock him out. "I sure as hell just did." I say and go watch TV as Clay tries to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:07 am

Cody

I put on my sweatshirt, and stick my face in a book. "Perverts," I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:11 am

Nathan

"Neal is the perv here, he took the picture!" Clay says and Neal wakes up, "what was that for!?" Neal asks me, and walks over. "For taking a picture of my wife, a$$hole, you don't do that!" I say. "What did you just call me?" He asks and swipes me off the couch, "you heard me, a$$hole." I say and we start to fight.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:14 am

Cody

I sighed, and break the two apart. I held back Nathan, and glared at Neal. "If you ever f*cking do that again, I will put you into a hospital, do you hear me? Or do I have to beat it into you?" I say in a menacing voice.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:17 am

Nathan

"I hear ya." Neal says, Betty's father Ben walks in, "where's Betty?" He asks, he is sober. "She's dead." Samuel says and holds back tears, "what happened?" Ben asks, Samuel tells him, and Ben actually starts to cry. We have never seen him cry, so we all stare in utter shock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next