Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:11 am

Scarlett

"My mom's dead, he can't be back together with her," I say, very confused. The doctor comes in, and I shoo him away.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:14 am

Cassey

"Your mother is some type of angel now, she can come visit." I explain and finish filling out the papers, my tears are just falling now. My bright smile is gone, I feel soulless, alone, not loved and used by men when they get upset or mad. I hand the nurse the papers, sit back down and wait for my name to be called as I cry and take deep breaths in so I can at least try to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:18 am

Scarlett

"Uh, okay?" I say and the doctor comes in. He tells me that I was actually eight and a half months pregnant, and I should start walking around to enduce labor. Ben was just very small and frail.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:20 am

Cassey

"Ask your aunt Sam, she can explain better then I can, all I know is that your father just used me for comfort." I say and sniffle, my name gets called and I walk to the back, I can't believe I'm about to kill my own kid.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:25 am

Scarlett

I went back to my room, and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:32 am

Cassey

I could be killing the person that saves a life, a doctor who figures out how to cure Cancer or something else! What am I doing!? But is it too late to tell them that I might change my mind, maybe so? Dear God, I need your help but your not answering me! Why!? I'm begging for forgiveness but your not clearing my mind and telling me what is right and wrong! Why aren't you here in my time of need? Where are you God! Give me something to work off of and lead me away from here! I need my savior but he isn't helping me! Did I lose his light, get off the Holy path! What did I do wrong that you're not answering my prays and pleas as I sit and wait in the room to get my child killed!?
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:36 am

Cody

I flashed down. "Please tell me you're not going through with this? Do you know how much your ex, the father of your two children, would love to raise that kid?" I held up my hand, and it showed him looking at a photo book with all of his and Cassey's pictures in it.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:38 am

Cassey

"H-he still loves me? Why did he cheat on me then?" I ask and start to cry, I walk out of the room with her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:43 am

Cody

"People make mistakes. Joseph cheated on me ten times while we were together, and I forgave him. I cheated on him once and he forgave me. He feels horrible about that. You should visit him, he misses you, but he thinks that you'll never take him back," I say, and put my hand down. I was only visible to her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:45 am

Cassey

I nod my head and smile a little, I hug her and leave. I go to my ex's house, get there and we start to talk. His name is Beau, we look through some pictures of us when we were living in our old Trailer, we were sitting on the front porch with Nelson in our arms and at the time I was pregnant with Jared. I curl up into his lap, he smells like Axe Cinnamon cologne, he wraps his arms around me and I fall asleep.

{This is Beau.}

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 734294_10151269329269471_253810844_n
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:49 am

Cody

I vanished, and fell asleep on my soft, cloud bed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:14 pm

Joseph

I wake up in the morning, and start to wonder where Cassey is. I hope she didn't get the wrong feeling that I didn't want to be with her, I do want to be with her. The text clearly said she did get the wrong feeling but what about Cody? I still love her, but I have Cassey who can be here for the kids and myself? I have to choose.

Cassey

Whelp, that didn't last long. Beau has already cheated on me, and now he has hit me. I pick up Jared and Nelson, put them in their car seats and drive us home.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:10 pm

Scarlett

I got up and woke up Neal. "C'mon, I got told I have to walk around to enduce labor." I wrapped the blanket around my body, and waddled out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:02 pm

Neal

I wake up, and walk around with her.

Cassey

I get home, put the boys down for a nap and the babysitter comes over. I get dressed for work, drive to the hospital and start my shift as a nurse, being a cop is just part time for more money but I'm on leave since I'm pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:05 pm

Scarlett

"Jesus Christ, I can barely walk," I say, and lean on a wall as I rub my swollen ankles. I pushed myself off of the wall, and continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:07 pm

Neal

I help her walk when she needs the help.

Cassey

I go to a room, clean it, make the bed again and dump the tray of food. I walk out, and go check on a patient that I was assigned to.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:15 pm

Scarlett

I winced, and stopped in my tracks. I exhaled deeply, and looked at Neal. "That was defiantly a contraction."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:18 pm

Neal

"It looked it was." I say and kiss her on the cheek.

Cassey

I see Scarlett, and smile. "Hi, sweetheart, how are you?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:19 pm

Scarlett

"Good. Trying to get my water to break," I say, and start to walk again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Cassey

"Try eating spicy foods, that helps." I say and smile more, I go back to work.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:33 pm

Scarlett

We get back to our hallway, and I clinger onto his shoulder as I held back a scream. I started to walk again, and my doctor came up to me. He led me and Neal to the rehabilitation room, and I saw a trainer, and she smiled at me. I sat down on the exercise ball, and we started to bounce. I looked at Neal, "This is so weird." The trainer told me how the bouncing gets the baby ready, and the water should break.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:36 pm

Neal

I nod my head and laugh a little.

Joseph

I get a call from Kat telling me there is going to be a Mob party tonight, even though I'm not in the Mob anymore I still get invited with the kids. I call the kids and ask them if their going to come tonight.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:41 pm

Alice

I squealed and said yes, along with all the other girls.

Scarlett

I felt a rush of water go between my legs, and I smiled. Some nurses wheeled in a bed, and I layed down on it. I smiled, "Let's get the other two out!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:44 pm

Neal

The doctor comes in and tells Scarlett to push, I let her hold my hand.

Joseph

I smile and hang up. I start getting ready for tonight. I call Cassey, and ask her if she wants to come, she accepts.

Cassey

I hang up after talking with Joseph, I get home, go inside and pick out something to wear for tonight.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:50 pm

Scarlett

I pushed, and bite my lip as I squeezed Neal's hands.

Alice

All of the girls came over to mine and Timothy's house, and we finished getting dressed in our heels and cocktail dresses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next