Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:32 am

Joseph

I smile, and get up. I go to the kitchen and start to make dinner as the triplets play outside in the backyard.

Cassey

I come home, and have a huge smile plastered on my face. I sit on the recliner, and start to watch TV after I put lotion on my tattoos so they stay smooth and don't get all old looking.

Andy

I change too, I put on jeans, a t-shirt and tennis shoes. We go to the fields and Marty and I start to play baseball as Tiffany watches.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:37 am

Tiffany

I smiled, and sat on the bench. I had overheard Andy and his sister when they were talking, and I was growing more hopeless as the days passed for him to propose.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:41 am

Andy

Marty goes to play with some friends, and I walk over to Tiffany. I stand her up, and lead her to a special spot in the corn fields that is shaped like a circle and you can stand in the middle of it.

Cassey

After Cody leaves Joseph and I eat dinner, after dinner we sit on the couch together and watch TV. We invite his kids over just to hang out.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:46 am

Tiffany

I looked at him, a little confused. "Why are we here? Marty's unsupervised, he's only three with friends!" I say, and start to pace back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:51 am

Andy

"He'll be fine, my cousin Brett is watching him." I say and stop her from pacing, I place her in front of me and get down on one knee. "Tiffany, I love you more then life it's self, I want to be with you every waking moment of my life, I want to protect, love you and Marty both, will you marry me?" I say and pull out a black box with a ring that has a violet colored diamond and a silver band in it.

Cassey

The kids say their busy and they can't come. Joseph and I start to kiss.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:58 am

Tiffany

I gasp, and stare at him for a minute or so. I shakily put out my hand, and smiled brightly. "Y-yes. Yes! I'll marry you!" I burst out into tears of joy, and put the ring on my finger. I knocked the empty box out of his hands, and pressed my lips onto his.

Cody

I watched the two of them. I put the ball away, and started to strum my guitar as I held back tears. Maybe I was jealous of them. I wish I could be with him for more than three hours. I let a tear roll down my cheek, but didn't make a noise so he couldn't hear me.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:02 am

Andy

I smile and kiss her back.

Joseph

I press Cassey to the couch and kiss her more as I unbutton her pants.

{Time Skip}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:16 am

Cody

I checked the ball, and went outside. I started to fly around, and tears streamed down my face.

Tiffany

I hugged him tightly, and there was a huge smile on my face. "I love you so much, Andy! I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you!"

Dillion

I sat in Russell's nursery and burped him. I had the door shut and locked. I cradled him in my arms, and smiled. "You know, you look a lot like your daddy." I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Me and Xaden have been together for four years, and we have a kid. I actually thought he would have proposed! I guess I'm wrong. I put Russell down for his nap, and walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:22 am

Joseph

We get up and put on our clothes, we pack some of our clothes in a suitcase and have her mother watch the kids. We decided to go on a split second vacation to Ocean City. We get into her Jeep, and I drive us to Ocean City as we listen to music.

Andy

"I love you, too, Tiffany, and I can't wait either." I say and kiss her on the top of her head.

Xaden

I start to think about purposing to Dillion as I watch TV. Should I?
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:29 am

Cody

I sat on a mountain in Heaven, and I cried silently. He moved on. Shouldn't I be happy? I don't know if I am, though. I wiped away my tears, and threw my wedding ring off the cliff. "Who cares about him."

Tiffany

I stood up, and admired the ring. I looked back at him, "Let's go tell Marty. He'll be estatic!"

Dillion

I started to make us dinner.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:33 am

Joseph

We get to OC and get a hotel room, we go walk on the board walk as we eat ice cream. After we eat ice cream we go swimming in the ocean, Cassey is wearing a black bikini and I'm wearing my white swim trunks.

Andy

I smile, and we go to tell Marty.

Xaden

I decide on purposing to her and I'm going to go get the ring tomorrow, I smile and continue to watch TV.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:38 am

Cody

I watch them from a cloud. "She's even wearing the same bikini as I would wear," I whisper to myself, and my tear drop falls off of the cloud.

Tiffany

Marty jumps up and down, and hugs Andy's leg.

Dillion

"Dinner's ready!" I call to Xaden, and put the spaghetti on the table.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:41 am

Joseph

We swim around, and soon start splashing water on each other as we laugh.

Andy

I smile and pick him up, I kiss him on the forehead.

Xaden

I come in and start to eat my food.

{Wanna play Equinox? Smile }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:45 am

Cody

I snapped my fingers, and it started to rain.

Dillion

I sat down, and started to eat.

[Sure!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:47 am

Joseph

We laugh and run out of the water, pick up our things and run back to the hotel. We get back, and take a shower together.

Xaden

I finish eating and wash off my plate.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:50 am

Cody

I cut off the water, and made all off the lights turn off in their room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:54 am

Joseph

"Okay, wow, this sucks!" Cassey says and pours a bottle of water on her head to get the shampoo out. We dry off, light some candles and sit on the couch. We start to talk as we eat Doritos.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:55 am

Cody

I started to cry harshly, and I made it grow very cold in the room. I snuffed out the candles and lights.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:59 am

Joseph

"Really!?" Cassey and I both say as it gets cold, we get into our Pj's and go to bed. I snuggle her close to me, and we both fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:03 am

Cody

"F*ck him! I don't care!" I flew back up to heaven, and I fell asleep in my bed.

Dillion

I cuddled up next to Xaden, and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:05 am

Joseph

I get up in the morning to see the power back on, and everything is fine. I take a shower.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:08 am

Cody

It turned twelve o'clock, and I layed in my bed, staring at the gold brick walls. "He'll be fine. He has Cassey and obviously forgot about me."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:09 am

Joseph

I get out of the shower and put on clean clothes, I start to wonder why Cody hasn't come.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:13 am

Cody

I walked outside, and started to fly around. Just to clear my mind. Maybe even to forget about my scumbag 'husband'.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:14 am

Joseph

I sigh and sit on the couch, Cassey walks up and puts on her clothes. We go out for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next