Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:47 am

Joseph

I get up and rub my jaw, I have grown accustom to her punches. I lean on the tree and pull out my pocket knife, I go into the forest and keep close to the hut, I sit down with the handle of the pocket knife tightly in my palm. I pull up my sleeve, and start to cut my wrists. "I can't take this cr*p anymore, I just can't deal with it." I say quietly to myself as I cut my wrists, or at least try to.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:49 am

Cody

I walk up to him, and grab the knife away. I put it in my pocket, and kneel down to him, "I'm sorry. You have no idea what I went through in jail, and then I come home to have my daughter kill herself." A tear rolled down my cheek, and I stood back up.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:59 am

Joseph

My nose twitches from anger and sadness, she knows what that means. "You don't think I don't feel the same way? I have lived with you for twenty years, I can practically feel your emotions, Cody." I say while standing up. Right about now I would be cracking open the seal of a beer bottle, flipping through the channels of the TV and ignoring the hell out of her, that's what I always do when I get mad or mad at her. My drinking has changed, a lot, it was just anger drinking, it is now more of a beer to calm down drink. Not come home full of it and beat the living cr*p out of Cody drinking. That's how I told her the day I got help for my drinking, it did get bad, that's probably a understand statement. "Just leave me alone, I need my space." I say and walk off into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:02 am

Cody

I sat against the tree, and looked up at the conopy. "Sometimes I wish he would just go back to beating me instead of ignoring me." I sighed and stood up, only to fall back down again. This time I wouldn't be getting back up. I layed on the ground, limp and lifeless, as I take shallow breaths.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:09 am

Joseph

I finally go back to the tree to see Cody laying on the ground, I kneel down and pick her up. I walk back to the hut, silently, had her over to Ronnie and she starts to work on her. I sit on the ground, near the waves and take off my boots. Sticking my feet in the water, it just engulfs them and I stare blankly out into the ocean, losing all hope of ever getting back to home and seeing the kids again. I myself have secretly given up but I can't let Cody know that, I promised myself the day we got married that I would always stay strong and brave for her, and only her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:13 am

Cody

I sat up, and ran as best as I could to Joseph. I sat next to him, and hold his hand. "You know, I made myself a promise that I wouldn't die without seeing you for the last time." Ronnie ran over, and I kissed Joseph on the lips as I went limp and heard the loud rumble of a helicopter. I fell to his lap, and my breathing ceased.

[Or did it? DUN DUN DUN!!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:23 am

Joseph

I don't know what to think, do or even know how to move. My wife dead? Is that possible? After twenty years of giving this woman all of my love, life and strength. She just drops over dead? No, my imagination is screwing with me, I hope. The helicopter takes us all away from the dreaded island, and I sit in a fuzzy daze. Like one you would get when you're nervous, or the day just moved so fast that you don't know what just flashed in front of your face until you sit on your bed and breath for a second before diving back into something called "life."

{I looked up from my book and read it, I was like "what the hell just happened?" LOL!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:30 am

Cody

Suddenly, I felt a shock go through me, and the paramedics on the helicopter try to get the life back into me. We land in Hawaii, and I get rushed into the hospital where they started to give me blood transfusions, IV's, and anything that would nourish my body. I started dream, but the dreams were more like memories. I was almost transported back to Scarlett's birth, and I saw the look on Joseph's face when he first held her. Everything was in black and white, and I knew I was on the verge of death back in real time. The doctor walked over to the clean and freshly clothes Joseph, and tells him about my condition.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:40 am

Joseph

I look up from my intense stare off with the ground, I look at the doctor with my fuzzy daze still going on. All I hear from him is gibberish, nothing at all, my ears are just ringing and it feels like the world is just spinning with uncertainty. What am I suppose to do without Cody? If she dies, I'm basically losing my back bone, the one person who keeps me from all my nasty habits and old ways. Maybe I did this to her? Was too dependent on her for help with my habits, putting her in the Mob, something? It wouldn't surprise me, I'm just a boat of bad luck to Cody, I brought everything that has happened to her on her, yet I didn't mean to. After the doctor tells me everything, which I heard nothing but ringing and slight gibberish from him, I go back to my "stare off" with the ground. Waiting patiently but impatiently to hear more and to go see her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:51 am

Cody

The room becomes bright as I open my eyes. I feel my chest, and mentally smile as I couldn't feel bone. I shut my eyes again, and the heart machine went quiet. I was in the memory of whenever I refused to leave to the bedroom after Joseph drank too much, and he beat me for the first time. I saw how much I was bruised, but it didn't stop me from smiling. Then, it went to our wedding, and I realized how happy we were together. I couldn't possibly leave Joseph? He's my everything! My true love, the father to my children, the one that I pour my heart and soul into everytime we kiss. I started to see the time whenever I got shot ontop of the building, and he sewed up the wound. It finally came to where I died, and now I was looking back at my dead body. I shook my head, "I'm not giving up." I opened up my eyes, and the heart monitor went crazy. The nurse ran out, and pulled Joseph off the chair. She dragged him into the room, and I tried to sit up.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:04 am

Joseph

I look at Cody, my mind still so far out of it I'm not sure if I'll come back. My face, blank as hell yet doped out as sh!t, it's quite funny but not, odd I know. Drugs, yes, I did drugs for ages and I haven't touched them since I had sex with Cody for the first time, my look right now, is the look I use to get when I was higher then a kite. I blink once or twice, I don't know why I'm so out of it, things just seem to be going by so fast right now that maybe I'm just trying to gather my thoughts and feelings? Or I feel like I did this to Cody? Yeah, I probably set her up with this, after all, I did say "wanna go on my yacht?" I feel stupid, useless and a horrible bag for Cody to carry. I sit down, and continue to look off into space, not minding that the nurse is looking at me like "wtf is wrong with you?" If I could speak right now, I'd probably say, "I'm thinking that same exact thing!" Yeah, that's me, come back with something funny but yet so serious, the nurse walks out of the room after a minute and I continue to stare out into space.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:14 am

Cody

I looked at Joseph, and noticed he was just as winded by this as I was. I pulled him next to me, and hugged him tightly, "I'm never leaving you. Not until I absolutely have to go. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me in my entire life, and I need to tell you that more often. I remember the first time I saw you. You had the longest hair ever, makeup all over your face, and you looked like you were about ready to explode into tears at any moment. I knew I could help you, but I was oblivious to the fact that I was at a pretty bad state myself. I remember the face you had whenever to first held Scarlett and all the other nine children. I love you, Joseph. We live and breathe those words. I don't ever want to hear, 'I give up', come out of any of our mouths. We'll get through anything together, Joey. Wether you lie, beat, insult, or cheat on me, I will always love you." I kissed him passionately, and my words seemed to snap him out of his daze.

[Welp, that was all over the place. And my fingers hurt.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:26 am

Joseph

I look at her, my face normal and my mind clear. I smile a little, kiss her on the lips gently and pull away after a brief yet beautifully long second. Was that all I needed to hear? Maybe, maybe not? She always had a way with word, or at least it seemed so to me, they always seem to tongue tie and make you feel good, like you can do wrong but yet you're still good. I remember, that first night, I kissed her right on the lips, welded onto hers not wanting to move my lips, feverish, warm and very inviting. Oh, it was so beautiful, like a refreshing clear glass of water, oh so refreshing it was to kiss her, and it still is. She made me feel like I had something to live for, that night was the worst night I had, but when she walked into my house it was so nice, she is refreshing, like a breath of fresh air, that's what she is to me, and always will be. She fixed my night without knowing. Looking her in the eyes, I kiss her again, like the night we first met, not wanting to pull away, lips welded onto hers, warm and inviting.

{Nah, I think that was awesome and beautiful! My fingers hurt all the time, I have carpel tunnel since all I do is type. Smile }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:37 am

Cody

I kiss him back, and run my fingers through his hair. I pulled away, and smiled. "Joseph, even after twenty years, I still get butterflies in my stomach whenever we kiss. This just goes to show how strong our love is. Nothing will ever split us apart, and I will always be by your side. I didn't take vows for nothing. My mother said that me and you were created for eachother. Soul mates. I love you so much," I say. I looked deep into his gorgeous brown eyes, and kissed him. It was a kiss that lasted for a few seconds, but it tied together two decades of romance.

[I have a feeling I'm going to get that soon, considering I'm on the computer 24/7]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:46 am

Joseph

"Lip biting, Rule One: Never bite harshly, two: don't do it unless you're sure you want to have sex, and three: drawing blood is fun." I whisper in her ear, I told her that the first time we met and had sex, it was so much fun to see the look on her face when I told her that. I chuckle a little at the memory and kiss her again.

{ I get up in the morning, brush my teeth and hair then go straight to the computer, and I don't move for hours on end. If you do get it then you might have to wear a wrist brace like I do, it is so annoying but the pain goes away. Smile }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:55 am

Cody

I pulled away, and rested my forehead against his chest. I pulled him closer, and fell asleep. It was so nice to have him lay by me. I can never, ever fall asleep unless he is by me. I had too many restless nights alone in that prison cell. I breathed peacefully, and my now strong arms were wrapped around him firmly, not wanting to let go and loose the moment.

[I normally take a few breaks whenever I'm at the computer. I walk around my house for about three minutes, and then come back. It helps a lot so you don't get all cramped up. On another note, I am seriously loving this moment. I feel Luke we could make a flipping book out of this RPG!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:00 am

Joseph

I smile, and know I have my strong and brave woman back. I sleep peacefully.

{That would be so epic! It would make an even better movie!!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:05 am

Cody

I woke up in the morning, and smiled as the doctor was removing all of the needles. I woke up Joseph, and changed into my clothes. I stretched, and smiled as I saw myself in the mirror. I was still pretty skinny, but it was to a healthy degree. Almost like a Victoria's Secret model, if that made any sense. I cracked my knuckles, and started to eat the food the hospital gave me as I watched the news. I would have one last check up before I could leave.

[This RPG isn't even over yet, and we're already thinking about books and movies! LOL!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:07 am

Joseph

I lean up and rub my eyes, sitting up completely I yawn a little. Taking a seat near her bed I start to watch TV.

{LOL! I don't want this RPG to ever end!! If it does then we need to make a District 2!!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:11 am

Cody

The doctor comes in and smiles, "Well, Mrs. Grant, you are free to go. I suggest you keep a nice diet to continue to regain your strength." He left, and I smiled, "Can we go back to the District? I miss my children."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:18 am

Joseph

I walk over to the window, and look out, a small smile forms on my face. "We're already here." I say and point to the window, they flew us to the District when the helicopter picked us up. Ronnie and Andrew walk in, "world has changed a lot since we last saw it." Ronnie says, Andrew nods his head in agreement. They look very healthy now, clean and they are good looking. Ronnie has jet black hair with natural fire engine red strikes through it, her skin is a lightly paled color, and her eyes are cross between lavender and blue. Andrew has brown hair with sandy blonde strikes, tan skin, he is masculine, his eyes are a deep redish black and he has a slight Southern draw to his voice.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:24 am

Cody

I looked out of the window, and smiled as I looked around. I kissed Joseph on the lips, and gave both Ronnie and Andrew a hug. I looked back at Joseph, "C'mon, why don't all four of us go to mine and Joseph's home and I can cook breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:27 am

Joseph

"That sounds wonderful!" Ronnie says and smiles, we leave to go home.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:33 am

Cody

I made the fire, and started to make dinner as the toddlers played with their toys and everyone else chatted happily.

Dae

I looked at Edward as he slept, and I started to poke his face. I was wearing Scarlett's band shirt with my white pajama shorts on, and my hair was in a bun.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:35 am

Joseph

I sit on the couch and watch TV as I type on my laptop.

Edward

I open up my eyes, and smile when I see Dae. "Hi." I say, get up and put on my clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next