Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:10 pm

Edward

I unzip her dress and start to kiss her on the neck.

Xaden

I get on my laptop and start to design a website.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:14 pm

Dae

I stop him, and my face flushes, "I'm not ready." I zipped my dress back up, and sat up.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:15 pm

Edward

"Alright." I say and kiss her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:23 pm

Cody

"Kids! We have one hour!" I yell and start to do my make up.

Scarlett

I finish up with my hair, do my makeup, and paint my nails.

Dillion

I started on my hair.

Dae

I shooed Edward out of my room, and started to finish up with everything.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:27 pm

Edward

"Eddie!" Natasha yells and I sigh, "yes?" I ask, "ma wants you to come with her to the Mob party!" She says and I lean on the wall. "No, not happening." I say.

Joseph

I start to get ready and put on my suit.

Xavier

I put on nice pants and a linen shirt with buckle shoes.

Xaden

I get out of the shower and start to get ready and comb my hair.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:32 pm

Dillion

I peeked my head into Xavier's room, and I smiled, "Can you help zip up my dress? Everyone's busy."

Scarlett

I walked downstairs in my emerald dress that was a little poofy. I buckled my chunky heels, and adjusted my fishnet tights.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:35 pm

Xavier

"Sure." I say and finish buckling my shoes, I get up and zip up her dress for her.

Edward

"Eddie, ma wants you to come and she said you have no choice unless you want a bullet in the head!" Natasha shouts and I roll my eyes, "alright, fine, I will come." I say
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:39 pm

Dillion

"Thanks, Xavier," I say and turn around. "I'm sorry about breaking your camera," I say and pull out a wrapped box, "Here. I think you'll like it." I had bought him a new camera, ones that the professionals use.

Scarlett

"Daddy, do I look okay?" I asked and stood up. I flipped my curled hair behind my shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:41 pm

Xavier

I open it and smile, "it's fine and thank you." I say and kiss her on the forehead then set the camera on my dresser.

Joseph

"You look lovely." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:45 pm

Dillion

I walked out of the room, and Alice looks me up and down. I smiled, "No, I'm not wearing heels." She laughs, "You look fine, C'mon." We all grouped downstairs, and an excited chat started to go one amongst us girls.

Cody

I walked over to Joseph, and dragged him to the kitchen, "Should we tell them about the drugs and crap?" I asked in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:52 pm

Andrea

I quietly sit on the chair next to the door, I don't like talking. I am wearing skinny jeans, a rose red blouse, a studded belt and pumps. I have my hair up in a ponytail with ringlets falling out and I lightly did my makeup.

Joseph

"No." I say quietly.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:56 pm

Cody

"Okay," I said. I turned around, and Xaden and Xavier come down the stairs. I pull down my dress, and the girls squeal loudly.

Alice

"Mom! You look so young!" I say and look at her in her form-fitting pink dress with white pumps. Her hair was in a curly up-do, and her makeup was done perfectly. She smiled, "I still look like I'm twenty." I smirked, and ran my fingers through my straightened hair.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:59 pm

Andrea

I smile at mom and walk up to her, "you look very pretty." I say and hear a knock at the door, I run over and answer it. I squeal happily and jump an down, "you made it!" I say and clap my hands excitedly, no one knows that I have a boyfriend but they do now. I hug him tightly and he hugs me back.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:03 pm

Cody

I whistled loudly, "Okay! Everyone in the limo!" I say as the white limo pulled up. I waited for everyone to leave, "You're still quite famous in the Mob right?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:04 pm

Joseph

"Yeah, Clay said that everyone has been so excited to have me back." I tell her and smile a little, we all leave to the limo and get in. We leave to the party.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:09 pm

Cody

We pull up to the opera house, and they girls hurry up and go inside. I link arms with Joseph, and start to mess with his hair a little. I smiled, and we walked inside.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:12 pm

Joseph

We all walk through the doors and I smile when people whistle happily and clap, someone gets up on stage and smiles. "Mr. Grant is back with his lovely wife and their children!" A man says and everyone claps their hands and whistle's more, "welcome back Joseph Grant and Cody Grant!" He says and walks back off stage, I smile and after a minute everyone goes back to their business. The music plays and servers walk around with trays of food.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:16 pm

Cody

I laughed a little, and grab a glass of wine, "That was totally unexpected." I smiled and shook hands with a few people. Scarlett, Alice, Dae, Dillion, and Andrea stand by the stage, obviously warming up. I smiled.

[The song that the girls are going to sing is Primadonna by Maria and the Diamonds. Smile ]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:19 pm

Joseph

I take a seat and have a glass of water, I quit drinking a long time ago. I smile and watch as the girls warm up and the boys talk to girls their age.

{Awesome! I love Marina and the Diamonds. Smile }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:32 pm

Scarlett

The music starts, and I stand in the middle of the stage with the other girls behind me.

Primadonna girl, yeah,
All I ever wanted was the world,
I can't help that I need it all,
The primadonna life, the rise and fall,
You say that I'm kinda difficult,
But it's always someone else's fault,
Got you wrapped around my finger, babe,
You can count on me to misbehave.

Alice joined in for awhile, then everyone else. I heard cheers start to form.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:35 pm

Andrea

We finish singing and put up the things, I walk off stage and go to my boyfriend when I see him kissing another girl, tears well up in my eyes and my eyes get huge like puppy dog eyes. I start to cry, he spins around, "I thought you loved me!" I say and sniffle, he stands there and I run off to the girls bathroom as I cry.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:41 pm

Scarlett

I punched Andrea's boyfriend in the face, "Jerk!" We all cross our arms and walk away in a line.

Cody

I smiled, "My girls are so talented!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:43 pm

Andrea

I sit in a stall while my gasps and sobs echo through the bathroom, "why would he do this?!" I ask myself and look in my little hand mirror, "Am I not pretty enough, smart enough, skinny enough?" I ask myself and continue to cry.

Joseph

I smile and start talking to one of my old friends.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:50 pm

Scarlett

We pile into the bathroom, and I knock on the stall that Andrea was in, "Open up, Andy."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:51 pm

Andrea

I open the stall and continue to sit in my little ball position and cry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next