Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:24 pm

Eli

I smiled when I saw Nelly. "You look beautiful." I say. "Defaintly." Raina agreed. "Come on lets go, were going to a restaurant. Superstar one." She say and we left to the restaraunt.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:25 pm

Nelly

"Thank you." I say and smile at Eli, we get to the restaurant and we are seated.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:27 pm

Raina

We are ask what we want to drink. "Water." I say. "I'll have water too." Eli say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:30 pm

Nelly

"Sweet tea." I say and look over the menu, "Pepsi." Ammon says and and the waiter writes it down then goes to get our drinks.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:37 pm

Raina

I look over to see someone I didn't want to see. I picked up my menu and started looking through it as I kick Eli in the leg. I watch him jump and I pretended I dropped a fork. I slide down in my chair and got under the table with Eli. "Two quick things. One make your move, this is why I did this date thing." I say to Eli. "So you wasn't doing this to be with Ammon?" He ask. "Our relationship is complicated, don't worry about it, anyway the second thing is, there is someone who isn't suppose to be here so whatever you do, do not look behind you." I tell him. "Why?" He ask. I sigh and got closer to him. "He is a gang leader and we use to date before Ammon and me became a couple. He is super dangerous and if he notice me then were all dead, so if he notice me then do nothing but be quiet." I tell him and he nods his head. I sit back in my chair and so does Eli.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:41 pm

Nelly

We are asked what we want, "I'll have steak and a salad." I say and close my menu then hand it to the waiter, "I'll have a sub and soup." Ammon says and hands his menu to the waiter too.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:43 pm

Raina

"I'll have a salad." I say and hand the menu to the waiter. "I'll have steak and fries." Eli said and hand his menu too. The waiter left to get our food.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:45 pm

Nelly

I'm bad at making conversation, so I keep very quiet and drink some of my tea.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:48 pm

Raina

Okay this is officially awkward. I thought. I tried to think of what to say. I looked up to see that Justin notice me. He started walking over here and I got up quickly. "Eli I need to speak to you for a moment." I say and grab his hand then bring him to the girls bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:52 pm

Nelly

I write in my little notebook that I keep in my purse, I write lyrics to a song.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:56 pm

Raina

I look out the door to see he left and I walked out with Eli. "Sorry but I can't let no one know I use to date a gang leader." I say to him. "Its fine but you should tell Ammon." He say. "Nope never going to happe, as long as I run from Justin then there is nothing to worry about." I say. "You can't run forever." He say. "I know but until that day comes i'm going to keep running." I say and we get back to the table I sit down with Eli. "Sorry guys um I had to do soemthing with Eli." I say. "Yeah we had to do something." Eli say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:58 pm

Nelly

I laugh a little, "it's fine." I say and put a piece of hair behind my ear. My cell phone goes off, my boss is calling me, I am in the FBI. I answer it, I get up then walk over to a corner. "Hello, sir." I say and he starts telling me what my next job is.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:02 pm

Raina

I sip some of my water until Justin spots me again. I have no chance to run because he is already coming over. "Raina." He says and I jump a little. I stand up and look at him. "What?" I ask. He grabs my hand and takes me to a corner. We start talking.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:04 pm

Nelly

I walk over to the Justin and Raina after I get off the phone, "Justin, you are under a arrest for the possession of weed and shooting then killing a man." I say and show him my FBI badge, I pull out my cuffs then hand cuff him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:07 pm

Raina

"Bye Justin." I say and fake smile. "I'll be back for you." Justin say. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, i'm not scared of you." I say and walk back to rhe table.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:09 pm

Nelly

I take him to the cop car then put him in, the cop drives him to the station and I walk back inside. I sit back down at our table, I put my badge in my purse then smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:12 pm

Raina

"Thanks for doing that." I say to Nelly. "He was going to try to um." I stop when I remember Ammon is here. "He was just going to annoy me for the rest of the night." I lied and lean back in my seat. Once our food came then I started eating.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:15 pm

Nelly

I start to eat, I see my boss walk in and he smiles at me. "Natasha, you did a great job with getting Justin." He says and I smile, "thank you, sir." I say and wipe off my mouth.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:18 pm

Eli

I start eating.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:22 pm

Nelly

My boss leaves, "kiss kiss." I say and we kiss each other on each of our cheeks, he leaves and I start to eat again. "I think my girly girl-ness has been exceeded for today." I say and laugh a little, I continue to eat.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:25 pm

Eli

"I love your tom boy side, we should totally go to the skate park tomorrow." Raina said. "I'll come too." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:28 pm

Nelly

"I would love to come and thank you." I say and smile, my feet start to kill me and I sigh a little. I take off the heels, I put them under the table, a women looks at me in shocked that I would actually take off my shoes in public. "What, can't I take off my shoes or is that too un-proper because I really don't care what you snobs think." I say and she goes back to eating, I smile and continue to eat.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:31 pm

Raina

I laugh a little and continue to eat.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:32 pm

Nelly

We finish eating and pay for the check, "do you guys want to go to the club?" I ask and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 pm

Raina

"Yeah!" I say. "Sure." Eli said. "Want to come with us?" I ask Ammon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next