Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:51 pm

Nelly

I wash off and get out of the tub, I wrap myself up in a towel and look at myself in the mirror. I smile at the tattoos on me and start to do my hair then makeup.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:55 pm

Raina

I unlock the door and we walk inside. I lock the door back and put the bag on the table. "All we have to do is go to jail." I say. "What?!" Eli ask, confuse. I laughed and sat on the couch. "No not like that but to give someone something." I tell him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:04 pm

Nelly

I put on a dress, I curl my hair so it is full of ringlets, I put on the rest of my makeup then put on high heels. I take a picture of myself in the mirror then send it to Eli, I attach a message to the picture. Do I look hot or sexy? lol. I send the text and picture then go look around the castle more.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:08 pm

Eli

I get a text and I open it. I see the picture then what Nelly wrote. Sexy, defiantly sexy. I text.

Raina

"Come on lets do this before the gang gets here." I say and grab Eli's hand. We leave out the hideout and go to jail.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:13 pm

Nelly

I giggle and text him back. Thank you, handsome.I text then send the message.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Eli

You welcome. I text then walk inside the prison with Raina.

Raina

"This place freaks me." Eli say. "We know one person who is never going to go to jail then." I say as I sign us up for visiting. "Have you ever been to jail before?" Eli ask. I took the passes and we sat in one of the chairs while we wait. "Nope." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:17 pm

Nelly

I smile and can't help but not giggle, I go to the dining hall.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:23 pm

Raina

Justin came out with none of the police behind him. "You knocked them out?" I ask. "Yeah, give me the stuff but somewhere more private." He say. I nodded and walked into the bathroom with him. I handed him the drugs and waited for him to check it. "Okay you can go." He say and walked out the bathroom. I walked out too and sat back down beside Eli. "We can go now." I say and we leave.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:26 pm

Nelly

I go back to my room and watch TV as I listen to music.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:29 pm

Raina

We get back to my house and I grab my skate board. "Come on wolf boy, lets hit the skate park." I say and skate out my house. "Okay." He says and follows behind.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:31 pm

Nelly

I get up and change into a more comfortable dress, it is a summer dress then I put up my hair in a ponytail and let ringlets in the ponytail bounce around. I put on a bracelet then some sandals, I go back to the normal world and go to the skate park.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:38 pm

Raina

I get to the skate park with Eli and we walk over to Benny. "Hey Bens" i say and smile. "Hey Rain." He says and hugs me. "Hey Eli." He says. "Hey Benny." Eli say. I skated over to the ramp with Eli and we started skating.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:40 pm

Nelly

I go to the skate park and see Zoey, "oh boy!" I say sarcastically, she walks up and starts talking to me but I ignore her and walk over to Eli and Raina. "Hey!" I say and smile brightly, Zoey talks but I still ignore her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:45 pm

Raina

I smile and flip my skate board into my hand. "Sup." I say. "Heu." Eli say. I look over at Zoey and roll my eyes. "What is miss annoying doing here?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:49 pm

Nelly

"I am not annoying!" Zoey says in her high pitched voice, I cringe at her voice and turn around to her. "So anyways, as I was saying, you should still lose some weight, I mean look at you!" Zoey says and I boil with rage, "please, stop talking about that." I say and she smiles. "Why, I thought you would just like to know that you still need to lose some weight." She says and I punch her in the nose, hard.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:52 pm

Raina

"Oh my freaking God you are more annoying then Katie over there." I say. "Hey!" She says. "The truth hurts." I say. "This is our skate park, leave Zoey." I say and Benny plus some of my skate friends come over. "Or we will hurt you." I tell her and smile.

-------

https://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=132
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40