Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:23 pm

Dime

I go into Juliet's room and smile when I find her sleep, I kiss her gently on the forehead, I watch her sleep as I play a little with her hair.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:28 pm

Juliet

Juliet remember what your suppose to be doing.
I open my eyes and lean up, quickly. I started breathing, fast. I notice Dime in the room and I try to act like i'm fine. "Hey." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:31 pm

Dime

"Hey." I say and smile, I kiss her on the cheek. "want to go and run the roofs tonight?" I ask
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:32 pm

Juliet

"Sure yeah." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:35 pm

Dime

"Okay, meet me at The Shard tonight, I have something to tell you." I say and walk out of the room, I go outside and sit on the edge of the roof.

Nightingale

I walk into Juliet's room, my stomach is huge now and very round. "Hey." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:37 pm

Juliet

"Hey! Whats up." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:48 pm

Nightingale

"I am busy with being pregnant and telling the Runners where to go." I say and laugh a little. "You?" I ask

Dime

I run to the Shard and climb up the side of it, it is has a hundred levels.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:49 pm

Juliet

"Just the usual." I say and smile. I stand up and fix my hair.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:55 pm

Nightingale

I smile and put on my hoodie, "do you want to go for a run?" I ask and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:57 pm

Juliet

"Uh sure, lets go." I say and smile. I put my hood on and my shoes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:59 pm

Nightingale

I put on my red gloves and black running shoes, I put my hood up then run out the warehouse, I jump over a pipe and run across the roofs.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:01 pm

Juliet

I run out the warehouse and follow her. I run across the roofs and pass her. "Bye." I say and smile. I run even faster.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:07 pm

Nightingale

After a while of running I feel a rush of water go down my leg, "Juliet!" I yell and lean on the wall, a very painful contraction comes and I start to cry in pain.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:10 pm

Juliet

I run over to her and I don't know what to do. "Okay lets get you to the hospital." I say and take her to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:12 pm

Nightingale

"Explain to me your plan for us to get off the roof while I am in labor, please do." I say and another contraction comes and I cry.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:14 pm

Juliet

"I have no clue." I say and run to the edge of the roof. I stared down and saw how far we are. "What do we do then?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:19 pm

Nightingale

I connect my ear piece to Hunter's, "Hunter, I am in labor, I need you now." I say and hear a laugh, I turn around to see Hunter. "You really think that I wouldn't watch you while you were pregnant and out running?" He asks and I roll my eyes, "well, your going to give birth out here." He says and my eyes get big, "out on a roof, while the wind is blowing, cold and no help?" I ask and he nods his head.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:24 pm

Juliet

"I'm going to go because i'm not watching no birth." I say and jump off the edge. I landed on the ground and ran from the alley.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:28 pm

Nightingale

I start to push and soon I give birth to a little girl, Hunter wraps her up in his jacket. I hold her in my arms, "Hi Tinleigh." I say and smile, she smiles and Hunter smiles too.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:30 pm

Juliet

I stop in the middle of the street and see a car coming toward me. I face it and crush it with my mind. I split it in half so when it came at me, it is split. I run across the street and down the alley. I climbed the building and jumped the roofs.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:36 pm

Nightingale

We go home and Hunter sets up the crib for Tinleigh.

Dime

"You coming?" I ask Juliet through my ear piece, I sit at the top of The Shard building.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:37 pm

Juliet

"Yeah i'm coming." I say and run to the building Dime is at. I sit beside him and smile. "Hey." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:45 pm

Dime

I lay on the ground, I lay her on top of me and wrap my arms around her waist as I look at the night sky. "What would you do if I told you that I'm special?" I ask
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:47 pm

Juliet

"I would think its cool." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:54 pm

Dime

I smile a little and kiss her cheek, "I have super powers, please don't tell anyone else." I say and watch the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next