Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:01 pm

Margaret

Echo nudges his boot into my back just to annoy me, he always did this to me when we were little. "Stop it!" I yell and get up, "why?" He ask and does a fake smile. "Because I want you to stop it!" I say and look him the eyes. "Nope." He says and steps on my foot, I become mad and smack him across the face, my long nails open up his cheek and he holds it. "B!tch!" He says and I laugh, "your a a$$hole!" I say and sit back down on the edge.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:03 pm

Desiree

I get annoyed and I do stupid stuff when I get annoyed. I get off the edge and walk over to my bag. I walk off the roof and leave out the hospital. I put my bag on my shoulder and keep my hood on my head. I shove my hands into my pockets while I walk down the street.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:06 pm

Margaret

Echo follows Desiree and I lay on the roof, I watch the sky and keep a hand on my somewhat large stomach now.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:08 pm

Desiree

I ignore Echo and turn my music up. I continue down the street.

Danny

I ask Silent if I could stay here and she said I could stay with her so I am.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:10 pm

Margaret

I go back to Silent's house and I walk in, I see Danny then walk right back out. "I can't deal with anything right now, I just want to be alone." I whisper to myself and walk around the gang camp with my hood up and my hands in my hoodie pockets.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:14 pm

Desiree

I put my music player in my bag and stand in front of the gates to the authority. "This is the perfect time to sneak in." I say. I put the bag on my shoulder and run inside.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:16 pm

Margaret

I walk into the Dead City and into a apartment, I look to see it night now. I watch the streets fill with mutations, as I watch I feel a rush of water go down my leg. I look down to just see blood, I start to cry but muffle it so the mutations can't hear me. I sit in a corner and I am not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:20 pm

Desiree

I run out the authority and laugh. "Once they see everything destroyed then they'll go nuts." I say and walk back to Dead City and can't stop laughing. I suddenly stop when I see mutation. "Oh heck no!" I say. I bring out my sword. "Be prepared to die!" I yell. I slide my hand across the sword and blood trickles down it, then i'm lift into the sky. My eyes turn into a grey, my hair jet black, and my cloths change. I land on the ground and I stand up. "I command you, my sowrd, to help me win this battle!" I yell and run toward them. I start figting them.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:23 pm

Margaret

I remember I have my cell phone with me and I get it out of my pocket, I quickly call Danny and hope he answers.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:23 pm

Danny

I answer my cellphone. "Yeah." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:25 pm

Margaret

"I am in the Dead City, there are mutations everywhere and I am in labor but it was blood that come out when my water broke." I say when he answers and I muffle my crying.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:49 pm

Miracle

I swatted Cheveyo's arm, "Meh, let me sleep, Jayna."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:49 pm

Cheveyo

I laugh a little and get up from the floor, I walk out the hut into the woods. I come upon something that looks like a portal and go in, I am spit out onto the ground. I rub my head and lean up, I see a large sign that says 'Welcome to The Wastes', I look around me and I get up then go explore.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:51 pm

Miracle

My eyes bolt open, and I teleport to Cheveyo. "You can't be here! This is a horrible place, Cheveyo!" I say is a rushed voice. I heared a hissing from far off, and I knew the Mutants were roaming around.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:53 pm

Cheveyo

I smile, "I can handle myself." I say and look around more, I see something that looks mutated, I take out my knife when charges after us. It jumps, I duck and pin it to the ground when it lands, I stab it in the neck then get up, "see, I can handle myself." I say, I continue to look around.

Last edited by Fearless1028 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:56 pm

Miracle

I start to shake a little, "They'll kill you, the Authorities. Please, let us return home."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:57 pm

Cheveyo

"You can go home, I want to stay." I say and look her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:11 pm

Miracle

"No, Cheveyo, please. I'm not going to leave you by yourself here. You may never be able to return!" I say and tug on his arm.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:48 pm

Danny

"Okay i'm coming." I say. I hang up and Silent walks over. "What happen?" She ask. I told her then we both left to get Margaret. We arrived and I saw Desiree. "Help Des." I say to Silent. She nodded and ran over to help Desiree. I run in and saw Margaret. "Come on, Des and Silent are killing the mutations." I tell her and help her up.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:51 pm

Margaret

I nod my head and get up, I walk with his support and we go back to the camp.

Cheveyo

"No, I have been told what to do my whole life, how to live and everything else, I want to try something different for once." I say and move my arm from her.

Last edited by Fearless1028 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:55 pm

Danny

Once we arrive I take her to the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:56 pm

Margaret

The doctor lays me on the bed, "push." She says and I start to push, the pain is so extreme that I want to pass out but I don't.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:57 pm

Miracle

"Cheveyo, no. How can I raise the two children without you? You're the only thing that keeps me awake during those nights whenever I have to stay awake for them, or I still have to cook dinner. Please, let us go home," I say calmly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:59 pm

Cheveyo

"Why can't I just look around?" I ask stubbornly and cross my arms.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:59 pm

Danny

I encourage Margaret to push.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next