Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:38 am

Margaret

I nod my head and bring my legs up to my chest and lay my head on my lap, "thank you for being a good friend Chloe." I say

Cheveyo

I watch Mason from the trees and make sure he does nothing to Miracle.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:41 am

Chloe

"I'm suppose to be a good friend and I enjoy being your friend." I say and smile. "So are we going to continue our sleepover?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:41 am

Miracle

"Mason get away!" He shook his head, and teleported Ryken away from me. He pushed me to the ground, and climbed onto of me. I opened my mouth to scream, but he slapped me across the face. "Shut up if you know what's good for you," he whispers into my ear. I started to cry again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:44 am

Margaret

I smile and nod my head, I get up and go look through my xbox video games so we can play a video game.

Cheveyo

I jump down and pull out my knife, I rip Mason off of Miracle and pin him to the ground with a tight grasp. "Don't mess with my family, boy." I say and put the tip of my knife to his throat.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:47 am

Chloe

I'm the daughter of the king of the dark angels. I came to earth for different reasons, reasons that are dangerous but i'm regretting and thinking that I should stop with the plan. I thought as I walked back into her room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:51 am

Margaret

I pick out MW3 for us to play, I put it in and we start playing two player.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:52 am

Chloe

"I'm so going to beat you." I say and laugh.

Danny

I thought about Margaret as I read a book.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:54 am

Margaret

I laugh and continue to play.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:55 am

Chloe

"Hey so when I told you I am the daughter of the Dark Angel King, please tell no one. Alex is half dark angel but Antonio can't know that about her." I say and try to win.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:57 am

Margaret

"Alright." I say and smile, I win and giggle a little when I do.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:58 am

Chloe

"Dang it!" I say and feel my cellphone buzz. I ignore it though.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:01 am

Margaret

I look at the time, it almost one in the morning. "We should go to bed." I say
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:03 am

Chloe

"Yeah your right." I say and Alex runs in. "Hey Alex." I say and pick her up. "I want to sleep with you mommy." She say and I nodded.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:08 am

Margaret

I smile and get up, "I will sleep in the living room." I say and walk out, I go downstairs to see daddy still up. I sit in the recliner, 'hi daddy." I say and start reading a magazine.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:09 am

Chloe

Alex and I fall asleep.

Danny

"Hi." I say and continue to read my book.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:11 am

Margaret

I get up and go to the kitchen, I stand at the door of the fridge and eat Cookie Dough ice cream just like how mom does at night.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:13 am

Danny

"It would be more tasty if you ate it at the table." I say and laugh. I continue to read the book.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:15 am

Margaret

I laugh and put the ice cream in the bowl then get my magazine, I sit down in the recliner and read my magazine as I eat ice cream. I am exactly like mom.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:17 am

Danny

I smile and close my book after I finish reading. "I'm going to bed, night, love you." I say and go to the bed room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:21 am

Margaret

"I love you too!" I say and smile, I continue to read until I finish my ice cream, I set the bowl on the ground then fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:02 pm

Danny

I woke up in the morning and went downstairs to get something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:05 pm

Margaret

I wake up to the baby kicking and I smile a little, my phone rings and I sigh. "Already calling." I say to myself and answer the phone, I talk to Antonio for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:25 pm

Danny

I sat at the table and ate cereal.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:27 pm

Margaret

I hang up once we are done talking and get up, I walk into the kitchen and get a bowl when a rush off water goes down my leg. I panic and look at daddy for help.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:48 pm

Danny

"Let's take you to the hospital." I say and take her to the hospital. I go into the room with her when they take her back.

Chloe

I call Antonio to tell him that Margaret is about to have the baby while I sit in the waiting room with Alex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next