Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:46 am

Thedy

Jaden and I go outside and we talk for a while.

Margaret

"Fun." I say, sarcastically. I get up, I bookmark my page in my book then walk over to one of the windows. I peek out and see a extremely hot guy, "holy sh!t, he is hot!" I say and watch him walk around the base.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:49 am

Chloe

"Who?" I ask. I climbed out of the bed and walked over to the window. I saw Antonio and I smiled. I open the winodw and yelled, "Hey Antonio!" Then waved. I closed it back and turn to my bunkie. "His name is Antonio and what is your name?" I ask while I looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:50 am

Margaret

"Margaret." I say and smile when Antonio turns around then waves at Chloe.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:52 am

Chloe

"I like you. I mean your different from the rest of the girls and I love your name." I say. "Lets be best friends." I smile and wave back at Antonio.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:55 am

Margaret

"Alright but I can I be best friends with that hot hunk down there too?" I ask and laugh, "by the way, my full name is, Margaret Rose Whitesnake." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:58 am

Chloe

"Beautiful name and yes you can be friends with my best friend Antonio." I say and smile. "If you want to talk to him I could get him for you." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:02 am

Margaret

"Okay!" I say and smile brightly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:04 am

Chloe

"Stay right here, i'll be right back." I say. I open the door and walk over to Antonio. "Yo Antonio my best friend wants to talk to you." I tell him and blow my gum then pop it.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:06 am

Antonio

"Why?" I ask and smile a little, I look up to see the girl looking at me and I wave at her, I squeal and she closes the window. I laugh and look back at Chloe.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:09 am

Chloe

"Seriously your going to why me?" I ask and roll my eyes. "Have you seen yourself in the mirror lately?" I ask him.and flip my hair. "She thinks your a hunk." I told him and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:13 am

Antonio

"Nah, I have looked better, if you believe me." I say and laugh a little. "I will go talk with her." I say and go up to their bunk room.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:15 am

Chloe

"Oh I believe you." I say and walk back to the bunk room. I open the door and walk inside. "Good luck." I whisper to her and walk over to the bunk bed. I climb on the top and read my magazine while I listen to my music.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:20 am

Margret

I smile and he walks in, "hi, I am Margaret." I say and wave at him, he smiles. "I am Antonio." He says and sits across from me, we start talking, we get along really good as we talk.

Last edited by Fearless1028 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:22 am

Chloe

I look over at them and smile when I see them getting along. I flip through another page in my magazine and continue to listen to my music.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:25 am

Margaret

He tells me about the Air Force and I listen intently, I actually think it is pretty cool. "Maybe tomorrow you can fly with me, we do runs in the morning." He says and smiles, "alright." I say and smile, we continue to talk.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:28 am

Chloe

I become bored and I turn off my music. I put my player down and my magazine. "Hey maybe tomorrow after everything and you two have your date then I could show you something I do all the time." I say to Margaret. "Antonio knows what i'm talking about." I say and lay on my bed then close my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:33 am

Margaret

I nod my head and I Antonio and I get up, we go outside and talk more which ends up with us kissing passionately.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:35 am

Chloe

I get under the covers after putting my pajamas on. I fall asleep while listening to Mozart.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:40 am

Margaret

He kisses me all over and I giggle as he does so.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:42 am

Chloe

I hear giggling outside so I turn my music off. I get out of bed and sneak to the window because all the girls are back in their bunk, asleep. I look out the window to see Margaret and Antonio kissing. I try to not laugh as I sneak back in bed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:45 am

Margaret

He puts his finger on my lips, "shh, we can't let anyone hear us." He whispers in my ear and I nod my head, he smiles and gently takes off my shirt. We kiss and I take off his, we kiss with passion.

{Time Skip}
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:48 am

Chloe

I soon fall back to sleep after putting Mozart back on.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:51 am

Margaret

We put our clothes back on and we kiss one last time, "I will see you in the morning, gorgeous." He whispers and I smile, "okay." I whisper back, we kiss goodbye. He goes to his bunk house and I go back inside, I sneak past the girls. I change into my Pj's very quietly then slip under the covers of my bed, I fall asleep and dream about Antonio.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:52 am

Chloe

I wake up in the morning and put my cloths on then put my hair up in a high ponytail. I sit back on the bed and listen to my music while I read a magazine.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:58 am

Margaret

I roll out of my bunk and land hard on the floor, I drag all the sheets off my bunk with me and sleep on the floor. I never get up early.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next