Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:07 am

Danny

I get back in thr car and wait for them so we can go home.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:15 am

Thedy

We get in the car and I drive home. Once we get home I drag out suit cases for Margaret, "pack." I say to her and she nods her head then goes pack some of her clothes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:17 am

Danny

I walk inside after parking the car in the garage. I sit in the living room and read a book.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:22 am

Thedy

Margaret comes down with her clothes packed, someone knocks on the door and I smile. I answer it and see my friend Zeke, he is the Boot Camp Sargent. "Hey!" I say and give him a hug, he hugs me back and I let him in. He walks in and I close the door, "Margaret meet your new best friend for the next week, his name is Mr. Zeke William or as you'll be addressing him, Sargent William." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:25 am

Danny

I continue to read, trying to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:30 am

Thedy

Zeke and Margaret leave after I introduce them, I sit on the couch next to Danny. "We don't have to worry anymore." I say and lay my head on his lap.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:31 am

Danny

"Good." I say and turn on the television. I put the book down and watch tv.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:35 am

Thedy

"Margaret does have stripping skills, you have to admit." I say and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:37 am

Danny

"Yeah but I rather not talk about it." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:39 am

Thedy

I smile and kiss his cheek, I sit on his lap.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:42 am

Danny

I smile and kiss her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:44 am

Thedy

I kiss him back and wrap my arms around his neck as we kiss.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:47 am

Danny

I lay her on the couch and kiss her more on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:53 am

Thedy

Butterflies fill my stomach and kiss him with passion, I take off his shirt reveling his muscles, I call them Marine muscles because they have that certain look to them. I giggle and kiss him more on the lips.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:55 am

Danny

I smile and take off her shirt then kiss her more on the lips. "Are you fine with doing it?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:58 am

Thedy

"I have been for eleven years now." I say and kiss him more on the lips.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:59 am

Danny

I smile again and kiss her more on the lips.

{Time Skip!}
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:02 am

Thedy

I get up and put on my clothes, I trace my finger on Danny's chest once I am done dressing. "Time to get up." I say and smile.

Margaret

I lay on my bunk and read a book, I don't like it here at all.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:13 am

Danny

I get up and put my cloths on.

Chloe

I walk in the room with a one shoulder ruffle top, short denim shorts, and flip-flops. I had sunglasses over my eyes, three bracellets on each arm, a butterfly necklace around my neck, and my brown long wavy hair down. My nails a pink and green on each finger, and even my toe nails are painted. I have my favorite watermelon lipstick on and I am chewing gum. I walked up to a girl reading. "You must be my bunkie as I call it." I say and blow my gum then pop it.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:17 am

Thedy

I go to the kitchen and get some ice cream, I stand at the fridge door and eat it since I am too lazy to put it in a bowl right now.

Margaret

"Um okay." I say and continue reading.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:22 am

Danny

"Enjoying the icecream?" I ask and laugh a little.

Chloe

"My name is Chloe." I say and sit on the bed. "You certainly must put that book down." I told her. I climbed to the top of the bunk bed and unzip my suitcase. "Do you love music? Also if your going to read then read a teen magazine." I say and hand her my teen magazine.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:30 am

Thedy

"Yes, yes I am, it is cookie dough, my favorite but you already know that." I say and laugh a little, I put it back and wipe off my mouth of ice cream.

Margaret

"I enjoy my books." I say and hand her the magazine back. "I do love music, I like Heavy Metal, Screamo, Thrash Metal, Black Metal and Rock n Roll." I say and read my book again. It is Fifty Shades Of Gray, moms book that I took.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:34 am

Danny

I laugh and watch tv.

Chloe

"I'm a pop, rock, country, and hip-hop chick." I say and climb down the ladder. "So why are you here?" I adk and sat on the bed. "I mean if you don't mind telling me." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:37 am

Thedy

Jaden comes downstairs and laughs when he sees me eating some cookies, "I didn't eat dinner." I say and we both laugh.

Margaret

"I went to a party, I had sex for the first time, drank and stripped." I say and suck on a lollipop as I read.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:43 am

Danny

I read and listen to the television.

Chloe

"Cool! I've always been stuck here at bootcamp." I told her. I climbed back up to the top and read my magazine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next