Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:24 pm

Cody

"Joseph, please do not ever point a gun at me. Controlled or not, that freaked me out," I say and look into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:25 pm

Joseph

"I am sorry." I say and kiss her on the cheek, I see black dots when I look around but I ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:46 pm

Cody

I got a phone call, and I sighed whenever I saw it was from Nigel, "What do you want?" He told me that one of my family members was murdered, and my heart dropped, "Wha-what?! Who..which member was it?" I started to cry as he said it was my father, "I-I'll help with the case." I hung up, and wiped away my tears and smeared makeup, "My fryer was murdered about an hour ago. Nigel aske me to help with the case. I'm doing it. I'm going to kill that son-of-a-b*tch who murdered him."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:47 pm

Joseph

I hold her tightly as my eye sight blurs but I ignore it, "don't go out and kill, it is wrong." I tell her and try to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:50 pm

Cody

"I don't care!" I pushed him away and stood up, "I am going to avenge my father's death, even if it means I go to jail. I don't fuc*ing care!" My eyes started to get red, and I turned around. "You can't stop me, Joey," I whisper and continue to cry.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:54 pm

Joseph

"Your right actually, I think I am going blind." I say and my eyes start to get large black dots in my eye sight.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:02 am

Cody

"What?!" I held his face in my hand, "No, no, no, no, no! You are not going blind!" I cried even more, and hugged him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:07 am

Joseph

I wipe away her tears and look her in the eyes, "don't cry, I want to remember your beautiful face when it is happy and not crying." I say and gently kiss her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:12 am

Cody

I pulled away, "You know how to make me smile." I kissed him on his forehead, and sniffled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:14 am

Joseph

I smile and look her in the eyes, "have I ever told you that you have the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen?" I ask and smile more.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:16 am

Cody

"No," I say and smile a little. I blinked my golden eyes slowly, trying to stop my tears.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:17 am

Joseph

"Well you do and need to wipe those tears away." I say and gently wipe her tears away.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:20 am

Cody

I rubbed my nose, "Joey, whenever you go blind, promise never to forget how to children look. Especially Scarlett, you're her favorite."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:22 am

Joseph

"I promise, I will never forget how they look." I tell her and smile as I think about Scarlett.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:26 am

Cody

I layed my head on his lap, an took in a shakey breath.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:41 am

Joseph

I look at Cody and smile, the black dots get bigger and bigger by the second. "Your so beautiful and always will be Cody, I may not be able to see you soon but I will always think that you look beautiful." I tell her and gently rub her shoulder. I get up and pick her up, I carry her upstairs to my room. I open my door and smile, I lay her on the bed and climb on top of her, I kiss her on the lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 9:03 am

Cody

I wrapped my arms around his waist, and kissed him back as a few leftover tears trickled down my cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 9:06 am

Joseph

I take off her shirt and blink my eyes as the dots get larger, I ignore them and continue to kiss her on the lips with great passion.

{Time Skip!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 9:09 am

Cody

I hugged him close to me, and rested my head on his chest. "Joey, can you still see a little bit?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 9:12 am

Joseph

I open my eyes and all I see is blackness, "no, I can't see at all." I say and gently place my hand on her cheek, I know it is her cheek. "Did you know that lovers can still find their lovers lips in the dark?" I ask and smile with my perfect smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 9:15 am

Cody

I smirked, "I've heard that." I shut my eyes, and kissed him on the lips softly. I pulled away, an wrapped some of the blanket around my body.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 9:17 am

Joseph

"You know, this might actually be good for me." I say and laugh a little, I sit up and sit on the edge of the bed. I put on my clothes and smile, "at least I can put on my clothes." I say and laugh, I button my shirt up and go downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 9:21 am

Cody

I put on my undergarments, and start to take a nap on the bed. I bolted up in a fit of coughing an hacking, and I covere my mouth so none of the blood could stain the comforter. I crawled put of the bed, and landed on the floor, put on the rest of my clothes with much struggle, and continued to cough. I had forgotten my treatment for my blood wasn't even close to being done yet.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 9:23 am

Joseph

I sit on the couch and listen to the news, it is odd not seeing.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 9:26 am

Cody

"Joseph!" I manage to call out. A small pool of blood had started to form, and I tried to lift myself up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next