Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:49 am

Ammon

"Sure, here are the keys, the guy who flies the thing should be there at the airport." I say and toss her the keys. "I am going to go." The girl says and she leaves, I shrug and get a glass of wine.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:51 am

Raina

"Thanks, lets go Raina." Eli said. "No no no. Your coming with us." I said to Ammon. "I don't think he'll come with us." Eli said. "Oh he's coming even if I have to drag him." I said and looked at Ammon.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:56 am

Ammon

"I am not coming." I say and put on a linen shirt, nice jeans and black buckle shoes, I fix my hair then go to my office. "I am busy and do you like me Raina because you seem upset that I had a girl over." I say and laugh.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:58 am

Raima

My face turn red and Eli even laughed. "You like him." He said. "Shut your mouth or no Nyx for you." I said and he quickly shut up. I grabbed Ammon's hand and dragged him out his place. "Lets go." I said. I put him in the car and sat in front with Eli. "I never like you." I said to Ammon and put the seatbelt on. "To the airport before I throw up." I said and Eli drove to the airport.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:01 am

Ammon

"Yes you did, you liked me a lot and almost kissed me." I say and lean over her seat then kiss her right not the lips then sit back down. "Remember that?" I ask and look her in the eyes from her mirror in the front seat.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:03 am

Raina

My face turns red and my eyes water. "There are million reasons why I hate you." I said and look away from him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:05 am

Ammon

"Remember, we played around when it came to certain 'things', I was Christen Gray and you were Anastasia Steele." I whisper in her ear.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:12 am

Raina

"Get me out this car now." I said. Eli pulled up to the airport and I ran out the car. I open the back door and slapped Ammon. "Stop! You don't love me, I was stupid back then to believe you would like me." I said. "Your only coming because I feel uncomfortable being somewhere that none of my friends are or the poeple I hate aren't there." I said and walked to his jet.

Eli

"She is so into you, trust me." I said and followed behind Raina.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:16 am

Ammon

"I like you a lot, Raina." I say and walk behind them.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:19 am

Raina

"Yeah every guy says that to a girl they want to hook up with for one night then toss them in the trash when their through with them." I said and open the jet door then walled inside. Eli followed behin and I took a seat.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:20 am

Ammon

"Sassy, that makes me like you more, Anastasia." I say and take a seat right next to her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:24 am

Raina

The jet took off and my whole face turn red from anger. I begin to slap Ammon when I realize were in the air and I looked out the window. My heart started racing and I put my knees to my chest. I'm afraid of being up high.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:26 am

Ammon

"It's fine." I say to her and hold her hand.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:29 am

Raina

My whole face begins to get red again and I move my hand from his. I might be scared of heights but he makes me more angry. I thought. I slapped him then punch him in the stomach. "Don't touch me, jerk." I said and looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:30 am

Ammon

"Jerk, you called me that a lot." I say and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:32 am

Raina

"Yeah because you are a jerk, um jerk." I said and stop looking out the window. "Your still annoying." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:35 am

Ammon

"Yup, that's me that jerk that took care of you." I say and lean back in my seat.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:40 am

Raina

"You think everything is funny, don't you." I said. My eyes water when I thought about us as kids. I use to enjoy his company but after what happen, all I can think about is hating him when I see him. I looked out the window so he couldn't see me cry. "You might have took care of me but when I really needed you, you were to busy for someone else." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:42 am

Ammon

I close my eyes as they water, "I am sorry I wasn't there when you needed me." I say and tears slip but hold the rest back.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:44 am

Raina

"Yeah well its over with." I said. "I don't forgive you by the way." I said and got up from the seat. I walked over to the other seat and look out the other window.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:45 am

Ammon

I fall asleep and snore a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:48 am

Raina

I glance over at Ammon who is asleep. I roll my eyes and bring out a pen. I walk over to him and draw a mustache on his face then a unibrow. I look around and quickly draw a mold. I get back in the seat beside him and smile. "I like you a lot but hate you too, its so complicated." I whispered and laughed when I saw what I drawed on his face.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:50 am

Ammon

I wake up and feel pen on my face, I glare at Raina then go wash off the pen.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:52 am

Raina

"Aw are you angry?" I ask. I laughed and couldn't stop.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:54 am

Ammon

"Nope, I think it is quite childish of you." I say and laugh at her then sit back down after the ink is off my face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next