Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:37 pm

Brett

Melinda clams down and goes to finish her lunch in the lunch room, I go back to the table and sit next to Avalon. "You need to eat." I say to Avalon and start eating my food again.

Nyx

I call Eli and wait for him to answer as I cry with my head in my arms.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:41 pm

Avalon

I sip some of my milk. "No I can't eat." I said.

Eli

"Hey. Whats wrong?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:44 pm

Nyx

"These kids are so cruel, they won't stop picking on me and beating me up, I can't take it anymore." I say and wipe away my tears.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:46 pm

Eli

"Its going to be okay, you want me to come for you?" I ask.

Avalon

I can't even finish my milk. I put it on my tray and throw my food away. I walk out the lunch room and go to my locker. I take my pills out then take them.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:49 pm

Nyx

"Yes, please." I say and cover my ears as the Jocks start to pick on me. "Hey Melinda, are you talking to one of your clients?" He asks and everyone laughs. "Shut up!" I yell and grab my things then hang up, I walk out of the school and wait for Eli to pick me up.

Brett

I finish my lunch and go to my next class.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:52 pm

Avalon

I put the last bottle in my locker then xlosed the door. I start to feel bad and I go to the nurse office. She lets me stay in her office until school ends. I sit on the bed and throw up in the bucket then try to calm my heart.

Eli

I drive up to the school and honk my horn.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:55 pm

Brett

I ignore the teacher as usual and listen to my music.

Nyx

I run up to the car and get in, "now I remember why I hated High School so much." I say and laugh a little then we go home.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:57 pm

Avalon

I put the bucket down and lay on the bed. Tears slip and I be happy when school is over.

Eli

"Highschool is crazy." I said. "How is Brett doing?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:58 pm

Brett

School ends and I go home.

Nyx

"Good, he has a girlfriend now, her name is Avalon." I say and smile, we get home and go inside.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:01 pm

Avalon

I walk home and walk inside. One of the maids tell me that the doctor is on the phone. I take the phone and walk into the kitchen. "Yes." I said. "I want to know how your heart is going." The doctor said. I started talking to him about my heart.

Eli

"Thats good." I said and walk inside with her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:03 pm

Brett

I listen to Avalon talk on the phone and make sure I stay quiet.

Nyx

I set my back pack on the ground and change back to my normal self, I put on shorts, a tank top and slippers. I go take care of Mercedes since I hear her crying.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:07 pm

Avalon

I sit at the counter. "I'll go out and buy them today, thanks. Those other pills aren't working." I said. I finish talking to the doctor and hang up.

Eli

I sit in the living room and watch television.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:10 pm

Brett

I walk into the kitchen and smile, "why didn't you tell me about your heart?" I ask and look her in the eyes.

Nyx

I finish taking care of Mercedes and put her in her crib, I go downstairs. I go to the living room and sit on Eli's lap, "Hi." I say and kiss him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:12 pm

Avalon

"I rold no one about my heart." I said. "The doctor only knows about it." I told him. "Besides its nothing serious." I said.

Eli

"Hey." I said and kissed her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:13 pm

Brett

"Alright." I say and kiss her on the cheek then get something to drink.

Nyx

I smile and kiss him more.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:17 pm

Avalon

I get up from the table and go to the bathroom. I close the door and take more pills then go into my room. I sit on my bed and try to ignore my heart racing extremely fast.

Eli

I lay her gently on the couch and continue to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Brett

I sit on my bed and do my homework as I drink some of my soda and listen to music.

Nyx

I wrap my arms around his neck, I pull away, "please, use protection." I say and look into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:08 pm

Avalon

I get up from my bed and close the door. I lock it and put my music on. I bring out my homework but decide not to do it. I put my book up and laid on my bed.

Eli

"I wasn't thinking of going that far." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:11 pm

Brett

I finish my homework and I go out with my friend Tony, we got to our hangout.

Nyx

"Well you never know." I say and giggle, I kiss him more on the lips.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:14 pm

Avalon

I hear my parents come in and I walk downstairs not to bother my heart. "Hi." I said and smiled. They hugged me and we started talking then they gave me and Reese some present.

Eli

"Don't worry i'm protected." I said and continue to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:18 pm

Brett

I go back home and see Avalon's parents, they look at me and I just smile, "um hey." I say and wave.

Nyx

I take off my shirt and continue to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:23 pm

Avalon

"Mom and dad this is Brett he is going to live with us." I said. I notice them looking angry. "If its fine with you." I said. My dad and mom pull me into the other room. "Did we discuss this?" Dad ask. "I discuss with Reese and he seemed perfectly cool with it." I said. "Fine he can stay, have you been eating?" My mom ask. I shook my head. We walked out the room and back into the living room.

Eli

I kiss her more.

{Time Skip}
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:25 pm

Brett

"Weird." I say quietly to myself, I go up to my room and listen to music.

Nyx

I get up and put on my clothes, I go make dinner.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:27 pm

Avalon

I finish talking to my parents and dinner is ready. I sit in the dinning hall and wait for the cooks to serve the food.

Eli

I put on my cloths and go play with Echo and Elise.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:30 pm

Brett

I go to the dining room and sit next to Avalon, her parents stare at me. "Well, your parents do not like me." I whisper in Avalon's ear and laugh a little.

Nyx

I finish making dinner and set the table then put the food on the plates. "Dinner!" I call out and sit at the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next