Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:59 pm

Brett

"Those people are a real waste of your time, they'll never like you, they aren't your friends, won't be there when you need them and don't care about you." I say and grip onto my choke collar, I choke myself but don't let her see it. I stop after a second, "being one of them is horrible." I say and walk in front of her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:03 pm

Avalon

I felt my eyes water and walked ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:05 pm

Brett

"Don't cry." I say and light a cigarette, we get to school and I lean on the fence as I wait for the bell to ring.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:08 pm

Avalon

The cheerleaders come over and talk about the cheer squad. "You have to have th eperfect shape so we can go on the trip." One of the girls said. "Yeah I know, i'm actually working on it." I said. They left and I continue to wait for the bell.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:12 pm

Brett

The Jocks come over and I put out my cigarette, "so, did your mommy open her legs last night?" One asks and I boil with anger, "Don't talk about my mother like that, she doesn't do that anymore." I say and they laugh. "So what does she now, work with abusive guys?" He asks and punch him in the jaw, hard. He pushes me and we start to fight.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:14 pm

Avalon

I move back and walk over to Candance. "Get the principal and tell him who started the fight." I said. She left to get the principal and I watch them fight.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:18 pm

Brett

I punch him in the gut then slam him to the ground, I back away and everyone looks at me shocked. I spit out blood then grab my book bag, I push past everyone as my nose bleeds and my mouth.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:20 pm

Avalon

"Where is the principal?" I ask Candance. "Over there." She said. The principal was talking to the jocks and I turn away from them. "Lets just go inside, I hate watching people get in trouble." I said. We walked inside and went to our lockers.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:25 pm

Brett

I get my things from my locker and go to the boys bathroom, I wash out my mouth and stop my nose from bleeding. The principal walks in and looks at me as I stop my nose from bleeding, "why did you punch him?" He asks. I tell him what he said about my mother and everything else, "that is no reason." He says. "No reason!?" I yell and boil with anger. "Don't yell." He says. "My mother gets beat at home, I get beat, and I refuse to let some Jocks call her those things and pick on me!" I yell and walk out of the bathroom to class.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:28 pm

Avalon

I open my locker and put all my stuff in. I accidently drop one of my pill bottlse and Candance walks over. She picks it up and reads it. "Um that one is private." I said. I took it out her hand and put it in my locker then close the door. "What is it?" She ask. I smile and put my bag on my shoulder. "Don't worry, i'm fine." I said and walked to class.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:31 pm

Brett

I get to class and sit at my desk, I listen to Tortured Soul Asylum by Cradle Of Filth as the teacher talks, I ignore her talking.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:34 pm

Avalon

I listen to the teacher talk and I can feel my heart beating fast. I raise my hand and the teacher calls on me. "Could I use the bathroom, real quick?" I ask. She hand me a hall pass and I ran to my locker. I took out my pill bottle which is suppose to help calm my heart down. I take two of the pills and then put the bottle back in my locker. I close it shut and go back to class. I sit at the desk and listen to the teacher some more.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:36 pm

Miracle

I smiled, "I had my baby. Her name is Aria." I stared at the ground, "You're an older man, and you probably have kids of your own." I looked back up, "My father isn't happy that my boyfriend proposed. He said that I'm too young. But, I dont know if I did the right thing in accepting." I sighed, "I don't know how to tell him or make him understand that I'm happy."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:40 pm

Brett

The teacher hands out tests and I get my pen, I listen to my music as I fill in the answers on the test. I may not listen to the teacher but I am very smart, I have the IQ of a genius, no ones that.

Cheveyo

"I have daughter, she is six." I say and smile. "Your father will get over it and soon realize that you are happy, I do agree with him though, you are a little young but I also have to disagree too because I was a year older then you when I got married." I say and sit on the ground.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:43 pm

Avalon

I do the test and then hand it to the teacher. I sit back down and start drawing in my notebook.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:44 pm

Brett

I finish the test and give it to the teacher, I read through my text book.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:46 pm

Avalon

Once everyone is finish with their test then its lunch time. I get up and walk out the classroom. I go to my locker and put my books inside then listen to my music while I lean on my locker.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:47 pm

Brett

I put my things in my locker and walk over to Avalon, "so will you eat for me?' I ask and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:49 pm

Avalon

I put my music player up. "Sure." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:16 pm

Brett

I smile and take her hand gently, we walk to the lunch room.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:19 pm

Avalon

I pick up a tray and the lunch ladys put some food on my tray. "Eating today?" One of them ask. "I guess so." I said. I paid for my food and sat at a table.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:25 pm

Brett

I get my lunch and sit next to Avalon, the popular's looked shocked that Avalon is letting me sit with them. "I don't see why you all see the need to tease me, I never did anything to you all." I say and eat some of my salad. "Your different." One of the cheerleaders says, I smile a little. "Different is good, if we weren't different then the world would be bland." I say and she nods her head in agreement. "I guess your right." She says, she smiles and eats. I eat my lunch quietly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:28 pm

Avalon

I take a bite of my sandwitch and it tastys good but horrible at the same time. I put my snadwithc down and sip some of my milk.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:32 pm

Brett

I see Melinda getting picked on, she runs out of the lunch room crying her eyes out. "I will be back." I say and get up, I go to Melinda in the hall way. "Hey, what's the matter?" I ask and she wipes away her tears. "They humiliated me by telling everyone that I am a sl*t because I have children." She says and cries more. "Don't listen to them, they don't know how to deal with their pain so they pick on others." I say and give her a hug.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:35 pm

Avalon

I start to eat a little when I have images of what happen to me before. I put my snadwich down and shake my head. "I can't eat. I'm not going to eat." I said. I push the tray from in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next