Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:44 pm

I smiled, "I love everything about you, too." I kiss him again, "Can we have the wedding in two weeks instead of a month?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:45 pm

Nathan

"Of course." I say and kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:48 pm

I pull away quickly, "Really?" I smile and my eyes grow wide.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:52 pm

Nathan

I laugh, "of course, beautiful." I say to Cody and kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:54 pm

I hear the door creak open and I turn my head around to see Clay. I lean up, "What do you need?" I get off of Nathan and sit beside him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:59 pm

Nathan

"The kid isn't mine." Clay says as his eyes water and he just breaks down. "It'll be alright." I say to Clay and kneel down next to him. "No its not, I have wanted a child for ages now and she lied to me about it." He says to me and just cries, I look to Cody for help.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:03 pm

I sit next to him, "It's okay, Clay. Jessica cheated, you can do better than her. I promise. You'll find someone and adopt ten children, I bet." I wrap my arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:07 pm

Nathan

"You don't understand." I say to Cody as I watch Clay cry. "He has awlays wanted his own child, it is very important to him and they have been trying for three years now." I say to her. "It is very important to me." Clay says as he wipes away his tears.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:12 pm

I stand up, "I know Jessica cheated, but that shouldn't stop you from raising that child like your own. My sister's husband was in the same situation as you and this is the same adivice I gave him. If you truely love Jessica, you will stay with her, and the fact that the child isn't yours wouldn't bother you." I extend my hand, "Stand up."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:16 pm

Nathan

Clay takes her hand and stands up. "I will try to make peace with Jessica but this isn't the first time she has cheated." Clay says and walks out of the room. "It takes a lot to be going on for him to cry like that." I say to Cody.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:17 pm

I nodded my head, "I can tell." I face him, "Let's hope there's no more interupptions. I'm still in my underwear." I smile and kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:21 pm

Nathan

I smile and close the door. "Now no one can get in." I say laughing and kiss her passionatly.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:25 pm

I climb onto the bed and sit on it. I smile and clutch the sheets with my hands, "Are you sure no one can get in?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:28 pm

Nathan

I smile and put the chain on my door, "I am one hundred percent sure now." I say smiling and kiss her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:30 pm

I kiss him on the lips and lay ontop of him. I rest my head on his chest, "What did you think of me when you first saw me?" I asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:34 pm

Nathan

"Well the very first thing I thought was why in the world were you at my door, then I thought you were sexy and I still think your sexy." I say and smile at her. "What did you think about me?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:25 am

I smiled, "I thought that you were a noisy person. Then when you invited me in, I saw that you were really cute and friendly." I looked at him and kissed him softly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:30 am

Nathan

I laugh and kiss her back, "so what do you want to do?" I ask while holding her in my arms.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:31 am

I shrugged, "It doesn't bother me."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:36 am

Nathan

"Well if you would like to put on some clothes I can show you the most beautiful garden in Italy?" I say smiling and get up. "Its my mother's garden, it is huge." I say smiling at Cody.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:10 am

I get up and put on a white blouse with some orange shorts. I run my finger through my jet-black hair and spin around on my heel to face Nathan, "Okay."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:19 am

Nathan

I take her by the hand and we go out back to the backyard. I open the door to the garden with a key from under the door mat and we walk into the huge garden house. "Its my mother's garden." I say to Cody and smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:21 am

I look at all of the different flowers, fruits, and vegetables growing. I stop at a rose bush, "I loves roses."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:25 am

Nathan

I smile and look around. "It was named best garden in Italy five years ago and my mother still holds the record." I say as I pick a rose and hand it to Cody. "She takes care of it all by herself, I have no clue how though." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:27 am

I smile, "I can tell why it still holds the title. It's breath taking." I sniff the rose, not even caring that it pricked my finger a few times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next