Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:09 am

Silent

I walk up behind Seth. "Hey Seth." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:12 am

Jason

"Don't worry I was going to leave." I say laughing and walk out the door.

Delilah

I sit on the side of the bed and feed Echo. "Painful!" I say stomping my feet on the floor and crying a little.

"Hey beautiful." Seth says and kisses Silent on the lips.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:13 am

Silent

I smile and kiss him back on the lips. "I got you something." I said. I handed him the bag and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:15 am

I sat next to her, "Oh C'mon. I got shot and stabbed today and you say that is painful."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:17 am

Delilah

"That's more painful but is this painful too." I say as Echo finishes. "Thank God." I say pulling my sleeve up and sigh.

Seth opens it the bad and smiles. "Thank you." He says smiling.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:22 am

Silent

I smile and kiss him. "You welcome." I said. I hold his hand and bring him over to Thedy. "Hey Thedy this is Seth." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:22 am

I rub her shoulder, "You survived." I felt a burning sensation in my stomach and I gripped it in pain. I fell to the floor and grunted as it became increasingly worse.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:25 am

Thedy

"Nice to meet you." I say smiling and I look over to my right to see my boyfriend. "Oh my God!" I say yelling and I walk over there to him and yell at him. I walk away after smacking him on the face and walk back over to Silent. "Sorry about that." I say as I sit down.

Delilah

I help Marcy up and get a doctor. "You are poisoned." He says while looking at her. "Take this and you'll be better." He says smiling and hands her a pill.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:27 am

Silent

I try not to laugh. "Its alright but um what was that about?" I ask. I made Seth put his arm around my shoulder and wait for a answer.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:30 am

Thedy

"That was my boyfriend." I say smiling, "he was a piece of trash anyways." I say while giggling.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:31 am

Silent

I smile. "So now he's your exboyfriend?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:32 am

Thedy

"He is a no more." I say laughing. "I am going to go dance." I say and go to the dance floor and dance.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:33 am

I slap the pill out of his hand, "The knife had rust on the blade. That pill will do nothing." My knees buckled under me and I fell back to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:35 am

Delilah

I giggle as she slaps the pill out of his hand. He helps her up and gets some stuff then gets her back to normal.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:40 am

Silent

I turn to Seth. "So want to dance or do something else?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:41 am

I hold Jason's shirt as I grip my chest, "Not again."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:44 am

"Dance." Seth says and he takes Silent out onto the dance floor and dances with her.

Michael

I get out of the hospital and see Delilah, I had heard she was in the hospital. I walk in the room and I am utterly shocked to see a little baby. "Umm hi?" I say to her.

Delilah

I look at Michael and can't say anything.

Jason

"Calm down, babe you'll be alright." I say in a soothing voice and hold her at the waist.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:51 am

Silent

I stare around us at every one. "I don't dance well." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:56 am

Seth smiles and places Silents feet on his. "Just keep your feet on mine and you'll learn." He says to her and starts to dance.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:01 am

Silent

I smile. "So Seth what all do you love about me?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:06 am

Delilah

"I am sorry, I got drunk and got pregnant he is name is Echo." I say while looking Michael, "I got drunk because I was upset, I also work as a stripper." I say to him. I look at him and the rage in his eyes build up. Then he does one thing I never thought he would do..he slaps me with the back of his hand hard making my cheek bleed. I look at him and my lip quivers and I cry, "you little tramp!" He says to me and his words make me cry more. He grabs my cheeks and looks me in the eyes, "I hope you rot!" He says to me and he storms out of the room. I sit and cry.

"Everything." Seth says kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:10 am

Silent

"I love everything about you too." I said. I lay my head on his shoulder as we continue to dance. "Your the only person thay has ever understood me." I whispered. I closed my eyes and a tear slipped.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:13 am

Seth brings her closer to him and holds her as they dance. "I love you Silent don't ever forget that." He whispers to her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:15 am

Silent

"Why would I?" I said. I open my eyes and smile. "I love you and don't you ever forget it, either." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:18 am

Seth smiles and looks at Silent. He sets her on the ground and takes her by the hand. "I want to show you something." He says to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next