Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:43 am

Silent

"Chillax." I said. I put the last center piece on the last table. "My father just doesn't like um your um...he just doesn't like you all together, including the dark colors instead of colors Caleb wear." I told Seth.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:47 am

"Well is there some way I can get his good graces without having to change or at least too much?" Seth asks as he un-stacks the chairs.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:49 am

Silent

"Yeah, act like Caleb or at least act like a rich person." I said. I laugh at what I said and help put the chairs at the tables.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:52 am

"I have a better idea, maybe if he would just talk to me he would lighten up just a little." Seth says as he places the chairs the tables. "Do you think he would actually talk to me?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:55 am

Silent

I think about it for a moment. "I love you, Seth." I said and kiss his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:07 am

"That's not very helpful but I love you too." He says while sighing.

After they finish setting up they have some time left before anyone comes over. Seth looks to see Silents dad just watching TV. He sighs and makes his way over there and sits next to him. "I would like to just say something and I will leave you alone." Seth says while rubbing his temples, "you don't have to talk just hear me out." He says. "I am not the most beautiful, smart or popular person and it probably shows, I found things I like and I found music, my father could care less about me my mother is dead, I live in a strip club with my dad and I work every day." He says letting a tear slid down his cheek before going on. "I try to make people like me but I am pushed aside and most people hate me, I understand why too, the way I look is just me and I like me, I love your daughter and she has shown me how to love back the one thing I have a hard time with, I am sorry if I messed up anything but I know I don't want you to hate me." Seth says finishing and gets up then goes to the bathroom to cry in peace.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:27 am

Delilah

I finally let go of Marcy and walk back to the club, I sit in my room and look around. I don't want to leave all this for a child, I want to live a little. I get up and put on my ripped skinny jeans, white t-shirt and boots. I stuff fifty dollars in my pocket and walk down to the clinic, someone will stop me if I shouldn't do this right?
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:17 am

Silent

I sat in the kitchen and listen to what Seth said to my dad. I didn't move from my spot after he finish. I just sat there, my whole mind full of thoughts until I hear the doorbell. I jumped a little but got a hold of myself and hopped off my seat. I walked to the door and breath in then out. Please Behave I thought. I open the door and the house flooded with my aunts, uncles, cousins, and even my grandparents. They all said happy birthday to me as I greeted them at the door. "The presents go on the big table outside and the pool is open to play in or swim in." I smiled. They all left to outside and the party started. I saw Logan and Reagen. I brouht them to the side. "My party is today so be nice, my boyfriend is here, okay." I whispeered. "Seriously? You brought him back?" Logan ask. "Nice ore leave." I said. "Fine, we'll behave." He said, a smile of evil on his face. I just rolled my eyes and smiled as they jumped in the pool. I walked in the house and saw my dad getting the food to put on the grill. "Uh hey dad." I said. "Hey, you sent your little boyfriend to talk to me?" He ask. I turn to the cabinet. "No he did that on his own but please be nice today." I said. He sigh but nodded. I smiled and hugged him before running to fine Seth. I knocked on the bathroom door and walked in to find him crying. "Hi Seth, the party started, do you want to come out?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:19 am

I had followed Delilah to the clinic. I ran up behind her and spun her around, "What are you doing?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:24 pm

Delilah

As I walk Marcy spins me around and I stop walking for a second. "I am going to go get an abortion." I say before I start walking again

"Yeah, I will be out.." Seth says while getting up from the corner of the floor. He washes off his face and walks out of the bathroom. "Why don't you introduce me to the rest of your family?"He asks.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:29 pm

I grab her arm, "Why? Are you seriously going to kill your baby?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:31 pm

Delilah

"Yeah, I don't want a child, I work as a stripper and I would like to keep my body, my life normal as it is right now." I say while shaking my arm loose from her grip.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:32 pm

Silent

"Sure." I said. I hold his hand and we walk out to the backyard. I try to look for my aunts. They usually are all together. I spotted them and walked over to them. I have five aunts. "Hi everyone." I said. My aunts stopped talking and turn to us. "Hi birthday girl." My aunt Rebecca said. "I would like you five to meet my boyfriend, Seth." I smiled. They all looked him up and down. Jamie's mother smile. "Hi Seth its nice to meet you." She said. I knew they were trying to be nice and I am happy about that but really, never knew Jamie's mom could actually be nice.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:37 pm

I shook my head, "It's not right, and there are plenty of other jobs out there. What about Michael?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:43 pm

Delilah

"He has no say, I slept with my boss last night when I was drunk and I am not leaving my job it is my most favorite thing to do." I say as she walks besides me. "My job is what I love the most nothing else." I say as I walk.

"Hi." Seth says while smiling. "It is nice to meet you all." He says to them.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:51 pm

I stopped, "But, I thought you loved Michael. I have no way of stopping you, but keep him in mind. Even if it wasn't his child, he would have loved to raise a baby with you." I turned around and started walking back to the hospital that Jason was in.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:54 pm

Silent

"Thats all you have to say?" I ask. "Yep, why don't you introduce him to your uncles?" She said. I stand there as she leaves with my aunts to the pool. I stare blankly at them, they usually aren't nice. I roll my eyes and walk over to my uncles. "Hey guys." I said. "Hey Silent." They all said. "Who's this?" Jamie's father ask. "This is Seth." I smiled. "Nice to meet you." He said. "My boyfriend." I said, flatly, trying to annoy them. They all stare at Seth and I smile at them. "Nice to meet you, Seth." He said. Either someone said to them be nice or they got hit in the freaking head with a crowbar. I cross my arms and roll my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:59 pm

Delilah

I sigh and turn around. I walk up behind Marcy, "I was already dating someone, I had been for eight years, Michael was just someone to hold while my ex was gone." I say. I look down at my stomach and quickly look away in disgust.

"Hi it is nice to meet you guys." Seth says while smiling.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:02 pm

Silent

My uncle smile back at Seth and turn to me. "Don't do anything stupid today, okay?" He said. I didn't answer and waited for them to leave before turning to Seth. "Lets go to the pool and swim with my cousins." I said. I took my shirt off and pants to reveal my two piece bikini. I smiled at Seth and kissed him then ran to the pool and jumped in.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:15 pm

I turned around, "You disgust me. You lied to my brother and made him fall for you, and it's turns out he was just some toy." I sighed and continuedto walk to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:19 pm

Delilah

"Sorry." I say to her as I walk next to her. "I am going to the hospital with you." I mumble.

Seth gets his swimsuit and changes then goes to the pool. He jumps in and smiles, "are me and Caleb going to have that race?"He asks Silent.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:23 pm

Silent

"Where is caleb?" I ask. I suddenly saw him run out and get at the edge of the pool. "Silent could I borrow your friend for a moment?" He ask. "Boyfriend." I said. "Can I?" He ask, ignoring what I had said. "What for?" I ask. "I just want to tell him something." He smiled. I nod and turn to Seth. "Caleb wants you." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:23 pm

I ignore Delilah and walk through the hospital doors. I walked into Jason's room and sat on his bed, "Hey hun. How ya feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:27 pm

Jason

"Better still hurts but I will able to go back after it heals." I say as watch TV. "Whats up with Delilah?" I ask Marcy.

Seth nods his head and gets out of the pool and looks at Caleb. "What?" He asks nicely.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:30 pm

Silent

"Lets talk about this knife." Caleb said. He shows him the knife. "I just went into the room to put Silents bag back when I stumbled over your bag and a knife falls out." Caleb smiled. "Why do you have a knife?" He ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next