Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
+4
FireflyNight
Penny848
danabug
rabidfangirl411
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:55 pm

I ignored Xen completely. I turned to his grandfather, "Yes I'm fine." I turned to Xen just as my eyes changed back to their natural blue. I walked past him, ramming my sholder into his in the process. I opened the door to Amaria's room and sat down in a chair. I rested my feet on a table and turned on the TV. I lowered the volume and switched it to the news.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:00 pm

Summer

"What was that about?" I ask Xen.
"Summer its your fought." He said pushing me out the way, "I loved her more then anything but thanks to you, I'll have to stay with psycho path Michelle."
I watch him vanish into the elevator. Tears gathered into my eyes and I still was around people who I could murder at any second.
You ruined everything
I thought to myself as I rushed back upstairs. I stopped at the room Emerald was in and stood there waiting for her to notice me.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:02 pm

I looked at the door and saw Summer. I turned off the TV and opened it. "What?" I asked, standing in the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:05 pm

~Amaria~

I woke up to the sound of the TV on. I looked around the room and saw Em and Summer. "Why is Summer here?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:09 pm

I looked at Amaria, "She just wants to talk to me. You need rest." I said to Amaria. I turned back to Summer and leaned on the door.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:09 pm

Summer

I took a deep breath, "Emerald please don't be angry at Xen for any of this. He tried to stop me from hurting you. He loves you Emerald more than anyone or anything. Trust me he loves you more then...me." I suddenly stop and felt a tear drop, "Xen and you are perfect for each other and Its all my fought. I decided to leave because I'm to dangerous to be around anyone and I probably can't even be around the one I love with out hurting him. Just please stay with Xen and I'm going now."
I ran out the hospital and to the top of the hill deep in the woods. I had to fix everyone and everything, even if it met I had to kill myself.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:11 pm

~Amaria~

I stared confused but eventually got some more sleep.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:12 pm

--Jess--
I went into the next class I had. Then the bell rang before I knew it. I continued this until class was over, doing my work in each class, then leaving. After school, my cousins asked me what was wrong, so I walked faster. I went into the woods, and sat against a tree. I almost cried. My parents never told me. Why? I noticed a pack of wolves around me. A cub went up to me and licked me.

--Oliver--
I went home. Lloyd went up to me, and asked if I knew what was wrong with Jess. I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:14 pm

I looked straight ahead, my eyes were as big as a basketball. I closed the door and ran up to the receptionist. "What room is Summer Night staying in?" I asked. "Room 421, third floor." I ran off towards the elevators and repeaditly pressed the level 3 button. When the doors opened, I ran towards Summers room. I opened the door and see Xen. I run up to him and hug him tightly, tears streaming down my face.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:17 pm

~Amaria~

After a couple more hours of sleep I finally stopped throwing up blood and was feeling better. Soon I got a realse form from the doctor and I decided to take a walk to the park. When I got to the park. I sat down on the swings and decided to swing. Back and forth, back and forth. I went until I was up high in the air on my swing not caring about anything.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:21 pm

Xen

Emerald ran up to me and hug me tightly. It startled me at first but then I hugged her back.
"What's wrong?" I ask as I saw tears streaming down her face.

Summer

The wind blew against my face as I brought my cellphone out. I dialed Francis number and left him a message.
Hey Francis it's me Summer um I'm on the hill in the woods. I don't really know how to explain this but I'm just going to say it. I'm going to kill myself. I'm sorry and I love you
I hung up and threw the cellphone over the hill before staring at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:24 pm

"I'm sorry," I sobbed, "I'm so sorry. I love you, Xen." My voice was partially muffled because I had my face buried in his shoulder. I looked up at Xen, my blue eyes were filled to the brim with the wet tears.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:25 pm

Xen

"I love you too." I said as I comfort her, "But why are you crying?"
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:31 pm

"B-because I acted like a jerk back there. I'm just upset, Xen." I sat down in a chair. "When I ran out of my hospital room, I was mad because you didn't come running after me. I kicked a bench across the park, demolished a house, I almost wanted to just give up." I looked at him. "A-and then I saw you in the cafeteria and I wanted to run away again." I buried my face in my hands.

[Yes, all that happened when you were gone. I had a little fun with vampire Emerald. Wink ]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:35 pm

[lol wow Smile]

Xen

"I'm sorry Emerald." I said, I sat in the seat beside her, "Its my fought too. I didn't protect you like I said I would. I didn't mean for my sister to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:40 pm

~Amaria~

I continued to swing and felt like I was flying. It felt great nothing to worry about nothing at all. Soon I stopped and watched to sun set..
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:41 pm

"I don't care about being protected, I just don't want another girl to steal you away from me because I'm acting stupid and childish," I said to him. I grabbed his hand, "I'm more than happy to be a vampire if it means I get to stay with you" I turned his head to mine and kissed his lips.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:47 pm

Xen

"I'm happy to be with you too." I said to her and kissed her back.

Summer

I knocked down a tree and threw three huge tree branches over the hill before looking down to see how I was. My eyes became dark crimson as I smelt the air. I could smell a werewolf...no wait...a werewolf pack. I kicked another branch before sitting on the edge of the hill.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:51 pm

I pulled away, "Wait, where's Summer?" I got up and walked out the door and looked down the hallways. Peeking my head in the door, I looked at Xen, "We need to find her. She's mad and not in the building." I ran to the elevators and waited for Xen to get inside. The doors opened and we bolted out the front doors. I lead him to the woods and I smelled...dogs. My eyes turned to a deep crimson and I sniffed the air.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:55 pm

Xen

"Wolf pack." I told her.
We both ran deeper in the woods.

Summer

I became more angry and knocked down ten trees then jumped over the edge and landed on my feet. I grabbed the branches then started a fire. I jumped back on the hill and stood over the edge to get ready an jump.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:55 pm

~Amaria~

I just sat on the swings and kept hearing wolves howling. Soon I looked behind me but saw nothing.
"Hello?" I called.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:58 pm

I saw Summer at the top f the hill starting a fire. "Xen, I want you to try to calm down your sister. I'll make sure the wolves don't try to attack you." I kissed him once more and ran off towards the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:03 pm

~Amaria~

I stood up after not hearing the howls turn to snarls. I ran over to the nearest tree to hide. Not again.... I thought.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:05 pm

The warewolves tunred to me, "Hello again," One of them leaped at me and I blocked the attack with a simple kick to the chest. They started to gang up on me, but me hissing scared them for a split-second.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:08 pm

Summer

I begin to jump when I heard someone yell 'stop' I turn around to see Xen running lightening speed toward me. I stepped back from Xen.
"Think about what your about to do." He said.
"I thought about it and I want to do it." I said meanly.
"Why do you want to kill yourself?" He ask.
"Xen don't you realize what I am?!" I angrily yelled, "A vampire. One that can't control her hunger but will kill a human in one sec. I cause pain and almost messed your life up. I don't deserve to live but I deserve to die."
I jumped off the edge before he had a chance to say anything else. I screamed and it sounded through the whole woods. I grabbed a branch and slowly brought myself to a tiny cave then threw some dust into the fire so it seem as though I killed myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next