Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:14 am

Hope

Benny finally leaves and I burp Molly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:17 am

Rina

"Hey Jesse pass me some juice!" I say. He toss me the blue juice and I start drinking it while I play the game. "Ma where is pa?" I ask. "Who knows." She says. She sits in the chair and starts to sew.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:21 am

Hope

I set Molly in her crib and hear Benny knocking on the door again, I grab my restraining order got to keep him away. I answer the door then shove it in his face, "you can't be near me or Clayton so you better leave or I will call the cops." I tell him and laugh in his face.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:23 am

Rina

I begin to get anmoyed by Benny and I walk over to the door. "Benny leave, okay. You started already so much, just go." I say and slam the door in his face. "When pa comes and he is still here then he'll fix him." I tell Flower and go back to playing the game.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:25 am

Hope

"Thanks." I say to Rina and smile, I see Benny leave and I sit on the couch. I put in my ear buds to my music player and listen to Lil Wayne.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:30 am

Rina

"No problem." I say, still focus on the game.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:34 am

Hope

I get up and go outside, I sit on the porch and listen to music.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:36 am

Rina

I finish playing and I hear the doorbell. I open it to see Melony with May. "Thanks." I say and pick up May. She smiles and I bring her in. "Hey May." Trevor says. "Hi." She says ans giggles. "Lets go play upstairs." He says and picks her up then goes upsyairs.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:37 am

Hope

I continue to listen to my music and I hum to it.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:41 am

Rina

Austin and I go outside. I could tell he is still mad. He walks over to Flower and taps her shoulder. "Can I talk to you?" He ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:43 am

Hope

I take out my ear pieces, "sure." I say and turn off my music then stand up to face him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:44 am

Rina

I try to listen to their conversation. "We need to break up." Austin say. "You lied to me and I can't be with someone who lies." He tells her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:47 am

Hope

I look at him shocked then shake my head, I smirk and cross my arms. "Keep Molly and Benny should be here to pick up Clayton soon, like ten minutes or fifteen." I say and walk off the porch. "See ya around!" I say and run off the land, I go to my dad's gang hideout and join them.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:50 am

Rina

I hopped over the rail and run up to Austin. "I'll make sure Clayton gets to his daddy safely, I have a few words to say to Benny." I tel him. "Okay." He says and goes inside. I stand on the porch and look out for Benny.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:52 am

Hope

I talk with the gang and we laugh as we talk.

Benny pulls up to the land and sees Rina, "where's Hope?" He asks when he gets out of his car.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:55 am

Rina

"Your twin sister left because my brother broke up with her." I told him. "She say your coming for Clayton but um I wanted to talk to you first." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:57 am

Hope

We go out and cause some trouble around town.

"Um okay." He says and leans on his car.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:01 am

Rina

"Me an you almost have a lot in common." I say. "You had kid with your sibling while I did too, you totally seem like a bad boy, and your cute." I say and smile. "But annoying so get your kid and get off my land." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:03 am

Hope

We go rob a bank which gets on the news, we go back to the hideout.

Benny laughs a little and Clayton walks up to him, he sets Clayton in the car. "Well, I am always open and I am very single at the moment." He tells her and smirks.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:06 am

Rina

"Aw how cute, the annoying twin of my brothers ex girlfriend is telling me he is single." I say and smile. I walk over to him and write my number down then give it to him. "Whenever you want too." I say and give him my phone number.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:08 am

Hope

We get back to the gang hideout and count the money as we watch the news.

Benny smiles and takes the number, "if you want something then tell me, I am only a one nighter." He tells her and kisses her on the lips, he pulls away and smirks again. He gets in his car then leaves.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:17 pm

Rina

I smile and walk inside. I turn on the tv and turn it to the news. I grab a soda and sit back down. I sip some of my soda and watch the news.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:15 pm

Hope

The news flashes our pictures on the screen and names, we continue to watch as we count the money.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:24 pm

Rina

I spit out my soda and sit the can on the coffee table. I drag Austin in the living room and make him watch the news. "So what is the problem?" He ask. "Your don't care what she did?" I ask. "Nope." He says and walks back outside. I roll my eyes and turn on the xbox 360.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:28 pm

Hope

We finish counting the money and go out to do some jobs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!
Page 29 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next