Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:09 am

Rina

"What is he talking about?" Austin ask
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:13 am

Hope

"You never told him, such a shame." He says and laughs a little, "you want me to tell him?" He asks and this time real tears well up in my eyes and I start to shake. "No." I peep and try not to cry. "I think I should, I am sure it would thrill him to bits and pieces." He says and I start to cry, "no don't tell him, don't!" I beg and he laughs, "your so weak, look at you!" He says and my bottom lip quivers, "please don't tell him, please don't, it's too embarrassing." I beg and he sighs, "I won't." He says and walks out, I try to stop crying.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:15 am

Rina

"You both should tell each other your secrets." I say. Austin rolled his eyes at me but I rolled my back. "Trust me yours can't be as bad as Austin's." I say.

Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:17 am

Hope

"I doubt it." I say and wipe my tears away. "My father use to um-" I stop talking and start crying again, I just can't speak about it. I lay on the bed and cry into the pillow.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:19 am

Rina

"I'll start it off, I have another kid." Austin say and I didn't look at him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:21 am

Hope

I look at him shocked and I start to shake as I tell him, "Clayton is my kid, also my cousin Benny is the dad." I tell him and cry more.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:25 am

Rina

I start laughing and rolled my eyes. "Austin tell her." I say. "May is my kid and Baily's kid." He tells her and I shrug.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:29 am

Hope

I look at them both shocked and I sit there dumbfounded and it hits me, "oh my God, aren't you two you brother and sister?" I ask
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:30 am

Rina

"Got that right." I say and smile. "Aren't you and Benny cousins?" Austin ask. "Almost the same thing." I say and lean back in my chair.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:35 am

Hope

"Yeah." I say and Benny walks in, I glare at him and he looks at Bailey and Austin. "You told them?" He asks and I nod my head. "I thought that was just between us?" He asks and I roll my eyes. "It was until my father came in and blew our cover." I tell him and we both sigh. "Don't sigh like me, I hate that!" We both say to each other at the same time and glare at each other.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:38 am

Rina

Austin and I leave out the room and I smile when I see Jesse. We all go to the cafeteria until they release Flower from the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:39 am

Hope

"I hate you, Benny!" I yell and we start bickering at each other. "Yeah, I hate you too, twin sis!" He yells and we continue to yell at each other.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:42 am

Rina

"Give me the last freaking yogurt!" I say to Austin. "Make me." He says. "Give me the dang yougurt, doofus." I say and try to get the yogurt from him. "Aw your to little." He says and laughs. I continue to try to get the yogurt.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:44 am

Hope

I get released and put my clothes on, I get Molly as Benny and I bicker. We go find Austin and Rina so we can leave, we continue to bicker with each other as we look for them.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:46 am

Rina

I flip him over and sit on top of him while I eat the yogurt. "Who is small now?" I ask. "You still are." Jesse says. I glare at him as he laughs. "Dummy and doofus, nice to meet you both." I say to Austin and Jesse. I laugh and eat some more of the yogurt.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:49 am

Hope

We see Rina and Austin, "shut up, Benny, I don't want to deal with this twin stuff!" I yell as we walk over to them, he yells at me back and I set Molly down in her carrier. We start to fight.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:53 am

Rina

I get off of Austin and we walk over to Flower. "Twin stuff? What do you mean?" Austin ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:56 am

Hope

I choke Benny and he grabs my arm, he twists it and we let go of each other. "We are twins!" We say at the same time and we both get mad when we talk at the same time.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:58 am

Rina

Austin and I walk over back to Jesse. "Lets go." Austin says and we leave out the hospital. "She could have easily told me that their twins instead of lying." Austin complains. We get in his truck and drive back home.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:01 am

Hope

I start to cry and I pick up Molly, I go home and Benny goes back to his house. I see Austin's truck pull up and I don't go inside, I sit on the swing with Molly in my arms.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:04 am

Rina

"Austin chillax." I say. I hop off the back of the truck and follow him inside. "Why?" He ask. "Because when your angry its not funny, unless I make you angry then it is." I say. He rolls his eyes and sit on the couch. "Lets put all our anger out on the game, okay?" I ask. "Yeah whatever." He says and we start playing video games.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:05 am

Hope

I stop crying and walk inside with Molly, I sit on the couch and feed her a bottle.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:08 am

Rina

"You won, aren't you going to rub it in my face?" I ask him. "You let me win." He says "uh nope nah no I didn't." I lie. He glance at me and I nodded. "Alright I did but this time I won't." I say and we play some mor.e
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:11 am

Hope

Someone knocks on the door and I answer it with Molly in my arms, I see Benny and close the door right away. I sit back down on the couch and continue to feed Molly her bottle as I ignore Benny knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:13 am

Rina

I ignore the door and continue to play. Ma comes in and sees the baby. "Who is that?" She ask. "Oh ma meet Molly, Flower and Austin's kid." I tell her and continue to play, ignoring her shockness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!
Page 28 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next