Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:08 pm

Nightingale

"Who's this?" He asks and looks at Samantha. "She is my friend, her name is Samantha." I say and he nods his head. "Is she trust worthy?" He asks, "yes." I say and he looks her up an down. "She is the daughter of a Blue, she is sixteen, pregnant, her boyfriend broke up with her and she has a twin brother named Samual." He says and I nod my head.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:09 pm

Marcy

"But, we live in Olympia, not the Wastes. We basically live in heaven," I say, not funny comprehending anything.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:10 pm

Samantha

I hear my phone buzz and I see my brother text me. I text him back.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:15 pm

Nightingale

Dime watches Samantha text and when she is done he takes the phone out of her hand. He scrolls through the phone number list, he pulls out a piece of paper and a pen, he writes down a number then hands her the phone back. "Got it." He says, he stuffs the paper in his pocket then takes off into the alley ways.

Michael

"I have a friend who lives here, he helped me." I tell her
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:17 pm

Samantha

"Exactly why?" I ask.

Juliet

I run up to the ucecream parlor and I sit beside Nightingale. "Hey!" I say and look at the girl. "Who is she?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:20 pm

Nightingale

"Samantha." I say to Juliet and smile, "also, he clearly wants to know something so he took your number." I tell Samantha and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:22 pm

Juliet

"Hand me your cellphone." I say and she hands it to me. "Your father is one of them, isn't he?" I ask. She nods and I scan through her different text. "Thanks." I say and hand her the cellphone back.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:24 pm

Nighingale

"Hunter and I are having a baby." I tell Juliet and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:25 pm

Juliet

"Oh my gosh! I feel like I should be thrilled but I feel no emotion of happiness." I say and don't smile. It actually is true, I don't know how to share my feelings or show it. "Sorry, i'm really happy for you both." I say and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:28 pm

Marcy

"Oh." I smiled at him, "So, tell me about your life!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:32 pm

Nightingale

I smile and my phone goes off, Hunter texted me. My eyes get big, "we have to leave, the Blues are coming here." I say to Juliet and get up.

Michael

"I am married, I have a son, I live in the Wastes and I have learned how to shoot a crossbow." I say and smile. "Nothing interesting." I say and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:34 pm

Juliet

"Dang it and I just got here." I say and stand up. "Bye Samantha." I say and start running until you can't see me anymore.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:38 pm

Nightingale

"Bye, Samantha." I say and run into the alley ways since I can't climb the buildings because I am pregnant.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:39 pm

pSamantha

I wave and finish my icecream then leave home.

Juliet

I climb the buildings and then jump off them until I get far away from everyone. I sit on the building and watch from the top.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:43 pm

Marcy

I shrugged, "I died and came back to life after a gang member shot me in the heart. Apparently Death favors me."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:45 pm

Nightingale

I get back to the hideout and start telling Runners where to go.

Michael

"How is that possible?" I ask
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:48 pm

Juliet

I run down the street and I go into a alley. I stop when I hear voices. I quietly walk over and make sure the blues don't see me. I listen to their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:52 pm

Nightingale

I connect to Juliet's ear piece and I watch her dot blink on the screen telling me where she is, "don't kill them." I say through the head set to her. I click on the buildings picture, I look for a way for her to get out. "There is a door right behind you, go in there then take the elevator to the third floor then open up a vent and crawl through the vent, it will take you to the roof tops." I say and look for a route for her take after she is on the roof tops.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:56 pm

Juliet

"Okay." I say and walk in through the door. I run and jump over a few boxs. I go into the elevator and it takes me to the third floor. I see a vent and I begin to get in when I hear voices. I turn off my ear piece and listen to the voices. I get in the vent and crawl to where the voices are. I see more blues and they are talking about something. I listen to them, through the vent.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:01 am

Nightingale

I hack the security alarms and they go off, the gaurds leave to go find out what is happening making a way for Juliet to get through. "Juliet, go through the vent then take the metro to the plaza, and meet Dime there, he has a letter that you need to delivar to one of our clients." I say through the head set.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:03 am

Juliet

I roll my eyes and do as she says. I get out the vent and leave to the Plaza. Once I get there I run up to Dime.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:08 am

Dime

I flash my gloves to Juliet so we know it is me, we do this so we know that it is one of us. I slip her the letter, "5th Avenue, mid city, the cilent is at the hospital interance waiting, he wearing a blue jacket so you it is him, just give it to him and leave, no questions asked." I tell her quietly because what we do is very illegal.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:12 am

Juliet

"Got it." I say and hide the letter. "Anything else before I go?" I ask, quietly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:15 am

Dime

"The Blues are trigger happy today, if they see you they will shoot, I learned that earlier while I was running the pipes." I tell her and I pull her head close to mine, I hold the back of her head with my rough hand and press my forehead to hers. "Be careful, they are not in a forgiving mood today." I say and kiss her on the lips then run away without uttering another word.

Last edited by Fearless1028 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:20 am

Juliet

I stood there for a moment, shock. I had no clue what to say so I ran off. I ran to 5th Avenue, to Mid city, then I arrived at the hospital interance. I handed the guy, once I saw him, the letter. I put my hood over my head and put my hands in my pockets. I walked out the hospital until I saw a blue. I quickly ran to the alley and climb the building. I got on the roof and I looked at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next