Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:38 pm

Avalon

"Your the only one I always like." I said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:41 pm

Brett

I smile and sit up, "I was going to kill myself but I have you now." I say and kiss her gently on the lips.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:46 pm

Avalon

"You'll always have me." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:49 pm

Brett

I lay my head on her lap and kiss her stomach then look at the wall, "I love you, Avalon."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:52 pm

Avalon

"I love you too." I said and felt happy inside. One of the maids came to my room. "Dinner is ready." She said. "Thanks." I said and she left.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:56 pm

Brett

My phone rings and my mom is calling me, I answer it. "Yes, mom?" I ask and sit up. "Brett, I need your help." She says and I can hear crying, "it's okay, I will be there soon, hide in the closet." I say and hang up, I run out of Avalon's room and the house. I run to my home in the trailer park.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:00 pm

Avalon

I walked out my room and went into the dinning hall. I sat at the large table and stared at the plate of food. "Avalon you have to eat." Reese said. "I'm not hungry and i'm not going to eat." I said. I push the plate from in front of me and walked out the dinning hall.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:05 pm

Brett

I get to my house and walk inside, my dad is gone and I hear my mom crying. I walk to where I hear her crying, I see her sitting by the bed. "Are you okay?" I ask, she is covered in bruises, her mouth is bleeding and her throat has choke marks. "Yeah, he left to go to the bar." She says and I hug her tightly. "I promise I will get you out of here and Lucy." I whisper and rub her back trying to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:08 pm

Avalon

I walked into my bathroom and open my cabinet. I took out two pills and swallowed them then three pills from another bottle. I put them both back and closed the cabinet up. "I'm running out of pills again." I said and picked up my jacket off my bed. "I need to meet someone, i'll be back before curfew." I told Reese and ran out the mansion to Candance house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:12 pm

Brett

I clean up the mess from my dad throwing things at my mom, I take care of her wounds when I am done cleaning up the mess.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:15 pm

Avalon

Candance let me in and I sat in her living room. "I need you to come help me get more of those pills." I said. "I don't want you to take them anymore."she said. "Candance I need those." I said. "No you need to eat." She said. I got up from the couch. "I'm going to the store and buy them, alone." I said and walked out the house and went to the store.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:17 pm

Brett

I go to a small diner near our house with my mom. Once we get there we are seated and we through the menu.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:19 pm

Avalon

I walk into the store and pick up ten different pill bottles. I pay for them and go home. I put them in my cabinet after taking all ten of the pills.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:22 pm

Brett

After we eat I pay for the bill and give my mom money so she can get a hotel room tonight, we hug and I go back to Avalon's house. I get back and go to my room, I lay on my bed and try to hold back tears.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:24 pm

Avalon

I sit in the bathroom and close the toilet. "I guess getting sick is one of the side effects." I said. I put my hair up and put on my pajamas. I got in the bed and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:26 pm

Brett

I fall asleep and sound sleep.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:27 pm

Avalon

I get up in the morning and put my cloths on. I go into the bathroom and do my hair. I put a necklace on and do my makeup. I put all my pill bottles in my backpack and walk out my room. I go downstairs to the dinning hall.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:35 pm

Brett

I get up and put on skinny jeans, a t-shirt and a vest that I leave open, combat boots and fingerless gloves. I put on a choke collar then I go downstairs, I sit in the dining room and eat a bowl of cereal.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:41 pm

Avalon

I try to eat a bannana. "Gross, I can't do this." I said. I threw the bannana away. "Your parents will be here tonight, and you still haven't ate." The cook said. "They won't be happy." He said. "I'm sorry." I said and I ate one of my pills.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:43 pm

Brett

"You can eat, you just choose not to." I say and finish eating my cereal and put the bowl in the sink.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:47 pm

Avalon

I pu tthe last bottle back in my bag and zipped it up. "You know the reason I do this." I said. "So do you." I said to the cook. I put my back pack on my shoulder and text Candance.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:50 pm

Brett

"Yes and it is stupid, you can't please everyone or be perfect, no one is perfect." I say and get my book bag then walk out the house to school.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:52 pm

Avalon

"Well i'm going to try." I muttered. I put my cellphone up and walk to school with him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:53 pm

Brett

"It is impossible to be perfect, you shouldn't try, it is a waste of your time." I say and walk down the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:56 pm

Avalon

"I'm not trying to be perfect, i'm just trying to impress the populars and stay in the cheerleading squad." I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next