Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:11 pm

Xen

"Well i'm nothing like those english guys." I said. "Especially towards a hot girl like you." I smiled.

Summer

I threw a ball at my wall and it bounce back into my hand. I laid on the bed and sigh. "We are never seperated, it feels so weird, like a part of me is missing." I said and continue to throw my ball.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:23 pm

Emerald

I blushed dramatically, "You seriously think I'm..hot?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:24 pm

Xen

I laugh and nod my head. "Don't tell Summer I said it though, she'll hurt you." I said, serious.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:28 pm

Emerald

I shrugged, "Eh, I can deal some damage, too." I took another bite of my sandwich, and continued to look into his gorgeous eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:33 pm

Xen

"Yeah but once you get to know my twin sister then you'll see she isn't a bag of joy." I said. She thinks if she acts perfect and nothing is happening then everything will be alright but inside she is hurting." I told her and took another bite of my sandwitch. I'm never away from Summer, I feel so alone. I thought but try to ignore the thought and smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:34 pm

Emerald

"Sounds like my brother." I giggled, and took out a peice of watermelon.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:36 pm

Xen

I smile and keep moving because i'm thinking of Summer. "Hey after this would you like to go watch football with me?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:42 pm

Emerald

"Sure." Well, he hasn't asked anything yet. Don't give up hope.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:45 pm

Xen

'"Great! Lets go now." I said. I put the stuff back in the basket and picked the basket up. I grabbed Emeralds hand and race to the stadium. Once we got there I brought out my football. "Catch!" I shoted and threw my football.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:46 pm

Emerald

I laughed and caught the ball. "I thought you said we'd be watching football, not playing it!" I threw it back to him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:48 pm

Xen

"I lied, i'm good at that." I said and threw the ball back at her. I kept thinking of Summer but I tried to get her out my mind by playing football.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:49 pm

Emerald

"Hm..lier, eh?" I laughed and threw the ball back to him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:52 pm

Xen

"Yeah sorry but i'm lie sometimes." I said and laugh. I throw the ball back. "Summer would enjoy this um maybe I should check on her-actually nevermind." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:54 pm

Emerald

Always thinking about his sister. "Relax, Summer's fine. It's not like she your house on fire." I giggled a little, then threw the ball back.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:59 pm

Xen

"Yeah your right." I said and throw the ball back. Some people started coming for a tour around the staduim but it is okay if you play ball here.

Summer

Dustin gave me a mission and I am able to use one of the cars. I look and I spot Xen's. "He said i'm not able to use it ever but never said for a mission." I said. I smiled and hopped in. I drove to the football staduim.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:00 pm

Emerald

I held the ball and smiled deviously at Xen. "If I took off running, what would you do?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:07 pm

Xen

"Um I gues i'll chase after you." I said and smiled. I ran up to her and took the ball.

Summer

I put a black outfit on and then covered my face so no one will know who I am. I put my hair up in a ponytail. I ran in the studio with the gun and shot three people, the gun shots echo through the staduim.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:08 pm

Emerald

I jumped on his back and tried to get the ball out of his hands. I heard the gunshots, and freeze, "What was that?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:16 pm

Xen

I let her off my back and turn to the sound of the gunshots. I notice Summer run through the field. No one else can tell its Summer because she is covered in all black and i'm the only one who can tell its her. I watch her run into the back room. "A gun shot and someone just killed somone." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:22 pm

Emerald

"Jesus, that's the second one this week." I grabbed the football and Xen's hand, "C'mon, I hate death scenes." I led him out of the stadium just as the police arrived, and we walked back to the park. My face blushed as I realized I was still holding his hand, and I quickly let go.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:26 pm

Xen

I smiled and brought out my cellphone. "I need to call Dustin real quick." I said. I dialed his number and called him. "You sent Summer out to do a mission by herself?" I ask quietly but angrily. "Yeah whats the probably?" He ask. "Summer and I do everything together, why did you do that?" I ask. "You seem to be doing perfect without Summer and she became bored so I sent her on a mision." He said. "Now if you don't mind but I have to do something myself." He said and hung up. I closed my cellphone, angrily and punched the tree, making it sway.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:31 pm

Emerald

I clasped my hands behind my back an stood behind him, "Are you alright, Xen?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:35 pm

Xen

I relax a little. "Yeah i'm fine, sorry." I said and turn around. I put my hands in pockets and smiled. I thought about asking her then I remeber what Summer said. She wasn't angry when I said I want to ask her to be my girlfriend. I thought. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" I ask and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:49 pm

Emerald

I smiled broadly and nodded my head, "Yes!" I giggled, and hugged him tightly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:54 pm

Xen

Please Summer don't be angry. I thought. I smiled and huged her back. "I have to go but see you tomorrow." I said and let her go. "Bye." I said and ran out the park to my house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 9 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next