Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:36 am

Desiree

I shook my head and uncovered my ears. "Are the horses going to be fine?" I asked.

Evelyn

"I fell for your lies too." I said and my eyes water.

Eli

I start eating almost everything.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:39 am

Miracle

I make a force feild around the stables so the horses remain safe. I put the twister over the cell, and forsened it even more.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:42 am

Sean

"I don't know." I say to her and Wyatt cries as Serena tries to calm him down.

Akatosh

"You did and it was quite funny." I say and laugh.

Nyx

"Hungry?" I ask Eli and laugh then go back to eating some fresh fruits.

Estella

I wake up next to Molag and I put on my clothes. He gets up and puts on clothes too. He takes me back to the castle and we get there in no time, "bye." I say to him and he waves goodbye then I walk inside of the castle, I go to the room Claudia gave me and I think of what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:44 am

Miracle

I stop the twister, but continue the hail. I start to pass out fromt he energry loss, then everything ceases.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:50 am

Desiree

Once I hear nothing outside, I'm the first one out. I run to the barn to check on the horses. I close the door and count each one to make sure their here. "I'm so happy your safe, I don't know what I done if you guys had died from the twister." I said. They neighed and I smiled.

Evelyn

I begin to cry but try to stay strong. "I guess thats what I get for being so nice." I said.

Eli

"Very hungry." I said and continue to eat.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:55 am

Sean

Serena and I get out then go inside as we try to calm down Wyatt.

Akatosh

"Yup and you need to leave now." I say to her.

Nyx

I giggle and eat some pastries, "to think that this is good for me because I need to gain weight, I only way fifty pounds."

Estella

I sit on the bed and think of Molag. I like him, a lot. I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:00 am

Evelyn

I glare at him and turn into a dragon. "Not until you die." I said and breath out fire..

Eli

"Give me some of those pastries." I said and ate some of the pastries.

Desiree

I sat with Eclipse and started talking to her while I brushed her horse coat.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:03 am

Sean

Serena and I get Wyatt to calm down then we go watch TV.

Nyx

I laugh and watch him eat, I go back to eating and switch to a plate of cobbler.

Akatosh

I fall over,dead.

Estella

I summon Molag and we start to talk in my room.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:08 am

Desiree

I finish taking care of Eclipse and walk out the barn. I go inside and watch television.

Evelyn

I turn to my human form and stand over my fathers body. "This has to be a trick." I said.

Eli

I finish eating and i'm full and happy.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:12 am

Sean

"This morning has proved to be interesting." I say to Desiree and laugh a little.

Nyx

"You look happy." I say and burp and I laugh when I burp.

Akatosh

"He is truly dead." One the servants says and smiles a little.

Estella

I sit on Molag's lap and we continue to talk, I smile happily.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:15 am

Desiree

"Tell me about it." I said and smiled.

Evelyn

"I killed him, n-no way." I said andnsmiled, happily.

Eli

I laugh a little and burp then nod my head. "Yeah i'm happy." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:21 am

Sean

We all watch TV as we relax.

Nyx

I smile and sit on his lap, I give him a french kiss then smile when I pull away.

Estella

Molag and I go the castle kitchen where I see Nyx and Eli, "hi." I say to them and stand next to Molag as I smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:50 am

Miracle

I sighed, then pulled up my future ball, which was a giant orb-like think that showed me what would happen to people in the future. I sighed, "First fight down, next one's coming soon." I watched as Serena and Sean fought, and a smiled formed on my face/
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:42 pm

Sean

Serena and I go out on the porch and we take Wyatt with us. She puts Wyatt in the the little swing and rocks him back and forth, as we talk, happily. I kiss her on the lips and she kisses me back without any hesitation. "I love you,Sean." Serena says and I smile, "I love you too,Serena." I say and we continue to talk.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:49 pm

{ATTENTION!NEW RULE!
Rule: You may NOT play other peoples characters without their permission, you may NOT make anything happen to the characters without the persons permissions.}
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:53 pm

Desiree

"I'm going to the zoo." I said to Sean. I hugged him and left to the zoo.

Eli

"Hey." I said and smiled.

Evelyn

I arrived back at Cluadia's castle and walked inside.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:01 pm

[*Salutes* SIr/Ma'am yes SIr/Ma'am!]
-Fortunata-
I sat down, and read an old book. It was called "Little Women". I looked up and Alexander had walked into the room holding a vial he probably made in his laboratory.
"Hey, Fortune. I just made a potion that can make flowers grow up to 99.999999 percent faster." He had on his usual neutral face. "Are you reading a girly-girl book?" He picked up the book and leaned in towards my face, about an inch separating us.
I reached frantically for the book. "Gimme that!" He held it higher when I jumped. Why do I have to be a foot shorter than him? I pretended to get ready to kick his knee, and when he jumped out of the way, he dropped the book.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:06 pm

Sean

"Alright, have fun." I say to Desiree before she leaves and I go back to talking to Serena.

Estella

"This is Molag, he is a friend of mine." I say and smile, after my sentence I get a lump in my throat. I run to the bathroom and vomit.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:09 pm

Desiree

I get to the zoo and I smile at Candy. "Hey Des." Candy said. I hugged her and we walked into the zoo. W eboth started taking care of the animals. The zoo hasn't opened yet.

Evelyn

I smiled at my moms friend and ran over to Nyx an Eli. "My dad is dead." I said to them.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:15 pm

Nyx

"Cool?" I say and laugh a little.

Estella

I walk out of the bathroom after cleaning up and walk back to the kitchen. "Evelyn this is my friend Molag and Molag this is my daughter Evelyn." I say and lean on the wall. "Nice to meet you,Evelyn." Molag says and smiles a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:20 pm

Evelyn

"Hi." I said and smiled at Nyx. "It was easy, actually to easy." I said.

Desiree

I finish taking care of the animals and the zoo open. I stood at the gate with Candy and people started coming into the zoo.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:24 pm

Estella

Molag and I go back to my room and we start to talk again.

Sean

Serena goes and puts Wyatt in his crib then she comes back outside, we talk and enjoy the day together.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:31 pm

Desiree

I do the first tour around the zoo, telling about every animal. I finish the tour and walked over to Candy who was showing some kids the snakes. "We are upgrading the zoo." Candy said to me after putting the snake back. "We are going to have more sea creatures coming." She told me. "So its going to be both a zoo and aquarium?" I asked. She nodded and I clapped my hands. "Yay!" I said, excitedly. "Lets go to the bakery here at the zoo." She said. I followed her to the bakery.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:35 pm

Estella

Molag leaves after a little bit and I go back to the kitchen, I walk in and smile brightly as I think about Molag. I get a bowl of frest fruit and start eating the fruit as I sit on the table.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:41 pm

Evelyn

"Guess what, the whole plan is over and so is dad." I said to my mom. I sat beside her and smiled. "He's dead and he can't control the sun." I told her.

Desiree

I finish eating my muffin and Candy finish eating hers too. We started taking care of the animals and doing the tours again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next