Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:34 am

Miracle

I wake up in the morning and walk downstairs. I get out a bowl and make myself some cereal. Mom comes downstairs and smiles at me, "How was Xavier's house?" I threw the bowl at her, "Shut up!" I ran upstairs and locked myself in my room.

Marcy

I wipe the milk off my face and sigh, "I guess she got her heart broken."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:38 am

Jason

"What was that all about?" I ask Marcy and sip my coffee.

Sean

Serena and I wake up in the morning and get dressed. She goes to make breakfast and I go take care of Wyatt.

Estella

I get up in the morning and yawn. I put on my clothes then start to get ready for my day with Molag Bal.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:41 am

Marcy

I shrugged, "Maybe Sean knows. I'll go ask him." I drove on my Harley to his house in the country and knocked on the door.

Miracle

"Mom, don't you dare!" I scream from my room. I knew she had already left, and I screamed into my pillow.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:42 am

Desiree

I get up in the morning and get dress. I run outside and saddle Darkness then put the reign on him. I get on top of him and we leave the barn. He trotts down the street and I smile as I ride.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:44 am

Sean

I answer the door with Wyatt in my hands, "yes?" I ask Marcy and look at her and wonder why she is here.

Nyx

I wake up next to Eli and giggle when I remember what we did last night. I get up and put on some clothes.

Estella

I brake down crying because I am nervous about today, I lay on my bed as I cry.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:45 am

Marcy

"Um, I was wondering if you knew why Miracle is upset. She locked herself in her room and threw her breakfast at me. Could you help me out?" I smiled and looked at the cute baby.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:46 am

Evelyn

I walk out the room and begin to find my friends when I hear my mom crying. I knock on the door. "Can I come in for a moment?" I asked.

Eli

I woke up and got dress. "I had fun last night." I said and smiled at Nyx.

Desiree

We get to the cornfield and I allow Darkness to roam freely in the cornfield while I look around.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:49 am

Sean

"I don't know why but I am going to guess she is mad at me." I say to her and let her in.

Estella

"Yeah." I say and cry more.

Nyx

"I did too." I say and giggle then kiss him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:50 am

Marcy

"I thought you two were friends, why would she be mad at you?" I asked, very confused.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:52 am

Sean

"She almost ruined my life." I say to her and Serena comes in the room. "I will take care of Wyatt." Serena says and takes him then goes to the nursery to feed him.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:53 am

Marcy

"What? How?" I rubbed my neck. Miracle almost ruined his life?
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:53 am

Evelyn

I open the door and walk in. I close it back and sit on the bed. "Mom please don't cry, its going to be alright." I said. "You shouldn't have agreed to it but its done now and it can't be fixed." I told her and try to cheer her up.

Eli

I kiss her back on the lips. "You are to cute." I said and smiled.

Desiree

I continue to wonder through the cornfield.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:56 am

Sean

I tell her everything that has happened the past few days up until now.

Nyx

"Thank you, your very sweet." I say and put my hair up into a ponytail.

Estella

"I agreed to it so I could save you." I say and wipe away my tears.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:00 am

Marcy

"Oh my god, I am so sorry, Sean!" I hugged him quickly, "I will make sure Miracle apologizes and leaves you alone." I smiled, then left.

Miracle

"Stop dreaming, Miracle. You screwed up badly. Now he'll never take you back. I cried into my pillow.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:01 am

Eli

"I know." I said, jokingly. "Thank you." I said.

Evelyn

"You didn't have to do that for me, I would've been fine." I said and smiled alittle. "But thank you." I said.

Desiree

"Lets go back, maybe breakfast is ready." I said to Darkness. I got on top of him and we left back to the farm house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:06 am

Sean

"Thank you." I say to her before she leaves then go eat breakfast with Serena.

Nyx

"Your welcome." I say and smile brightly. "Now lets go see these people eat breakfast." I say and giggle then go find something to eat.

Estella

"He was going to kill you." I say to her and sit on the bed next to her when Molag Bal appears and my stomach sinks. "Have to go." I say to Evelyn then take Molag's hand. We disappear out of thin air and now I am suppose to spend the whole day with him then later tonight when 'it' happens.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:09 am

Marcy

I slam the door shut, "Miracle Destiny, you are grounded for two weeks! Do not even come out of that room, young lady!"

Miracle

I screamed, "I hate you!" I made a twister form near Sean's house. "I hate everyone," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:10 am

Evelyn

I walk out the room and almost knock into Eli and Nyx. "Sorry guys." I said and begin to leave when Eli stopped me. "Whats wrong?" He asked. "I have to do something." I said and walked out the castle. I turn into a dragon and flew to my island. I land on the ground and walked into the castle.

Desiree

I get back home and put Darkness up. I run inside and sit at the table. "Sorry, I took Darkness out for a walk." I said and started eating.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:15 am

Sean

"It's alright." I say to Desiree and see a twister outside, "holy sh*t." I say and watch from the window. "Go now to the cellar."

Nyx

"What is she talking about?" I ask Eli.

Estella

I giggle when Malog takes my hand gently then leads me to the lakeside. I am falling for him.I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:19 am

Miracle

I made it rain and thunder.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:20 am

Desiree

I run to the cellar and get inside. I think about the horses and hope they be alright. They can't get hurt or something will happen to me. I thought.

Eli

I shrug. "She looks angry and usually when people say stuff like that, their about to do something stupid." I said and look at Nyx.

Evelyn

I walked into the castle, angrily and slam the door.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:24 am

Sean

I go to the cellar with Serena and Wyatt, we get in and wait for it to pass.

Nyx

"That's not good." I say and continue to walk to the castle kitchen.

Akatosh

"What?" I ask Evelyn and sigh a little.

Estella

Molag and I start kissing and he gently presses me to the ground as we kiss.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:28 am

Evelyn

"You was going to kill me anyway, after you said you wouldn't." I said. "Mom told me thats the reason she accepted your offer." I told him. "So i'm guessing when you were feeling sad the other day, it all was a lie and game." I said and try to calm down.

Eli

"Tell me about it." I said and followed her.

Deisree

I begin to cry a little and I covered my ears. I closed my eyes and try to think of postive things.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:32 am

Sean

"It will be alright." I say to Desiree and rub her back.

Akatosh

"Yup, all a lie." I say to her and smile, evilly.

Nyx

We find the kitchen and start to eat.

Estella

Molag starts to take off my shirt and I get a little nervous, "it's alright." He says to me softly and I nod my head. He kisses me more and takes off my bra.

{Time skip}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:36 am

Miracle

I make the twister get larger and worser. I made it hail, too. I cried harder, "I hate you, Sean."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next