Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:19 pm

Miracle

I frowned, then flew back over to the group, "Hi, I'm Miracle." I flew in a circle, then landed on Fiona's shoulder, "I'm probably the youngest here. I'm only eleven."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:19 pm

Alice

"Thirteen too." I said and smiled. I notice two other girls and get more nervous. I start to mess with my snow white hair and look around me.

Desiree

"Hey people!" I said and smiled. "You must be new here, i'm Desiree." I said to a girl with snow white hair and icy blue eye with a littl hazel in them. "Hi i'm Alice." She said a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:22 pm

-Fortunata-
I went back to the garden, and noticed a robin sitting in a bush. I sit and watch it for a while.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:22 pm

Fiona

"It seems so." I say to Miracle after I hug Sean and smile when I see Desiree. "Hi Desiree!" I say and give her a hug. "I need to talk to you." I say to Desiree.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:25 pm

Miracle

I frowned, then turned back into an orb. I started to fly around Sean, then landed on his shoulder. I turned back into a sprite and curled into a ball.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:27 pm

Desiree

"The youngest is mwa." I said and smiled. "I'm eight." I told Alice. I looked at Fiona and gave her a fake smile. "As if i'll talk to the girl who is friends with a guy that hurt my mother." I said and rolled my eyes.

Alice

My dad came out and walked over. "The cookies are done." He told me. I looked at his apron which said 'The cooliest cook and dad in he world' it had cookie dough all over it. "You made a mess again?" I asked and giggle a little. "You got it dude." My dad said and we both laugh.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:30 pm

Sean

One of my friends from school walks up to me with a Chesire grin on his face, "Sean, want to go out later?" He asks and I get the same grin on my face. "Sure, see you later Dane." I say and he walks away.

Fiona

"Erebus was kidnapped when that happened, it was someone else that did that to your mother, ask her if you don't believe me." I whisper to her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:32 pm

Miracle

I disappear and poof at Sean's side at my normal size. I rocked on my heels while I held his hand.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:34 pm

Sean

I am becoming like my father, that can be good or bad, because he told me what he was like. I think to myself and wrap my arms around Miracle's waist.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:35 pm

Alice

"You made friends already?" My dad asked. "Alright daddy thanks for coming outside, bye." I said, quickly and looked at him. He left back inside and I turn back to them. "Sorry, my dad is weird and I usually don't make friends or talk to people that much." I told them.

Desiree

"Yeah okay well I forgive you." I whispered to Fiona.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:36 pm

Miracle

I smiled. I finally got his mind off that girl! I kissed his hand and enlaced my fingers with his.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:40 pm

Sean

Dane comes back over and waves me over, I go over to him and we talk about what we are going to do later tonight.

Fiona

I smile at Desiree and I walk over to the new girl, "I am Fiona, who are you?' I ask her and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:41 pm

Alice

"Alice." I said and smiled. "Well i'm going in for some cookies, you can come if you like." I said. "I would love to have cookies." Desiree said. I smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:42 pm

Miracle

I turn into a cloud and rise into the air as I pop onto the top of it. I watched over Sean as he talked to his friend, Esreale helping me hear by making the wind carry their voices.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:44 pm

-Fortunata-
I went to the porch and ate chocolate cake with strawberry filling. My green eyes had small pupils, like always. Everyone used to think I was a creep because of that. Now, I could start all over.

-Ash-
I walked to the par and sat on a bench. I was wearing a white tank top and skinny jeans with tennis shoes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:45 pm

Sean

"We'll meet later tonight at the warehouse to do all of that." Dane says and I nod my head, we go to one of the ally ways and start to smoke. "I haven't done this in awhile, I am getting pretty bored of the good kid act." I say to him and we both laugh.

Fiona

"I have to go." I say to them and leave to go back home and help my mom around the house with chores.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:47 pm

Miracle

I frown, then turn into an orb again. I float down to his shoulder, "Don't do that, Sean. It's bad for you."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:48 pm

Desiree

"Bye Fiona." I said and looked for Sean. "My brother apparently just left so I guess since Miracle is gone too, we'll eat all the cookies." I said to her. "With the help of my parents which we should go inside before they eat up all the cookies." She said to me. We both laughed and walked into her house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:49 pm

Sean

"Aw look at your little girlfriend."Dane says and we laugh even harder. "I am still going to smoke,Miracle." I say to her and smoke more. "I am not who you think I am."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:57 pm

Desiree

"So are you really thirteen?" I asked. "Nope fifteen what about you?" She asked. "Eight, litterly." I said and we both laugh. "I start school tomorrow." She told me. "Cool I can show you around." I said. She smiled and took a bite of her cookie. "Sure." She said. We smiled and continue to eat our cookies.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:02 am

Mircle

I gasped, "Sean? Why are you being rude to me?" I let out a small sob, then vanished into the sky. I flew, my giant wings beating against the wind. I wiped away a tear, then sat on a fluffy cloud.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:04 am

Sean

"Does she know how old you actually are?" Dane asks, "no, she doesn't know that I am fifteen." I say to him and we continue to talk.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:08 am

Miracle

"Sean, why do you have to be so confusing? One minute you're so sweet, the next you're being rude and rebellious. If only you knew the truth." I sighed. Miracle, just tell him you're fourteen.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:09 am

-Fortunata-
I noticed a small pair of legs dangling off a cloud. I learned a spell that could make me fly, so I used that and went to the cloud.
"I know this is a stupid question but...are you alright?" I asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:12 am

Miracle

I nodded my head, "Yeah, I'm okay." I sniffled, then rubbed my red nose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next