Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:37 pm

Thedy

I start to cry even harder and hold onto Danny, "m-my mother passed away this morning." I say and nuzzle my face into his chest as I cry.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:39 pm

Danny

I hold on to Thedy. "Its going to be okay." I said and comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:43 pm

Thedy

I nod my head and wipe away my tears. The school bus pulls up to the house and Jaden and Margaret leave after telling us goodbye. "I am going to miss her." I say to Danny and wash the dishes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:47 pm

Danny

"I know you are." I said. I lean on the counter. "I don't have to leave for the studio until later." I told her.

Desiree

I finish eating and go back upstairs. I get my backpack and make sure I have everything in my bag. I zip the bag back up and make sure my knife was in my bag. It was and I put a hair band around my wrist before grabbing my cellphone. I walked out my room and back down stairs.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:49 pm

Seth

"The bus is here!" I yell from the kitchen and Sean comes down then walks to the bus.

Thedy

"Okay." I say and smile a little. I finish the dishes and dry off my hands, I smile at Danny. "I love you,Danny." I say and gently kiss his lips.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:51 pm

Danny

"I love you too." I said and smiled. I kiss her back.

Desiree

I walked to the bus with Sean and sat beside him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Thedy

I kiss him passionately and place my hand on his cheek gently.

Sean

I sit on the bus and it starts to school.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:04 pm

Danny

I put my hands on her hips and kiss her passionately.

Desiree

We get to school and I get off the bus.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:07 pm

Thedy

I run my hand through his thick hair and kiss him more. I wrap my arms around his neck as we kiss and I mentally smile.

Sean

I put my stuff in my locker and go to class with Desiree.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:12 pm

Danny

I continue to kiss Thedy until my cellphone rang. I stop kissing her and check my phone to see Collin calling me. I sigh and kiss her one more time. "I'll be home toniht, love you." I said and left for work.

Desiree

I get to class and take a seat beside Jaden, where I usually sit. The teacher ask for our homework and I raised my hand. "I don't have my homework." I said. "Why not?" She asked. "My dog ate my homework." I said and everyone laughed. "I hear that all the time, you have detention after school." She said. I groan and lay my head on my desk.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:16 pm

Thedy

"I love you,too." I say and sigh a little. I call my brother so we can plan the funeral for our mother.

Sean

I finish taking the test Ms.Suzy gave us and I am the first one done,as always. I give her the test then go sit back down, confident that I passed with a perfect grade.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:19 pm

Desiree

It takes me a long time to take the test but I finally finish and hand it in to Ms.Suzy. I go back and take my seat then lay my head back down on the desk.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:23 pm

Thedy

I finish talking to my brother and hang up the phone in tears. I go take a shower to calm down and relax a little.

Sean

I read through my textbook and do some extra work as I wait for the other students to finish the test.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:26 pm

Desiree

Everyone finishes their test and the bell rings. I walk out the classroom and open my locker. I stick my knife in my locker and take off my jacket. I fix my hair and put lip gloss on.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:28 pm

Sean

I walk to my locker with Desiree and switch out my books before setting my other ones in my locker. I get my homework for the next class and my project then the bell rings and I go to another class.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:32 pm

Desiree

I hear the bell ring and I grab my bag also my book for my next class. I shut the locker and walk down the hall. I get to my next class and take a seat. The teacher begins the lesson but I ignore everything he is saying.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:35 pm

Sean

I listen intently as the teacher teaches us about an electricity current and how it works. I write down notes and I get called on to read the next paragraph, I read it flawlessly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:39 pm

Desiree

I lean up from the desk and I listen to Sean talk about electricity.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:47 pm

Sean

I finish the paragraph and the teacher smiles at me and how knowledgeable I am. I smile back and listen to the teacher pick up from where she left off. I put on my glasses and continue to write my notes and write as fast as the teacher talks but I am able to keep my writing clean.

Thedy

I get out of the shower just as my cell phone goes off and I answer it. The school is calling about Margaret and she is sick to her stomach, I tell them I will be there shortly and put on my clothes. I leave the house with my hair still wet and I grab my keys then drive to the school to pick her up early.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:52 pm

Desiree

I bring out my earphones and listen to music on my music player. I lean back in my seat and smile a little as I listen to my music.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:57 pm

Sean

The bell rings a little later and I go to my locker then get my library book. I put my things in my locker then we all go to library, where I look around for a new book after I give back the Harry Potter book. I flip through the pages of a book a leather bound book deciding if I like it enough to check it out.

Thedy

I arrive at the school a little later and Margaret is already in the office waiting. I sign her out and and we leave after her teacher gives her today's homework.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:59 pm

Miracle

After I was done drawing a really bad picture of daddy, I crumbled it uo and threw it in the trash. I ran up to Sean and stood next to him, "My das wouldn't let me go back to your house. I'm mad at him now."

Marcy

I sit on Jason's lap as he's watching TV, "You could of gone easier on her yesterday."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:59 pm

Desiree

I scan through all the books and see no book I like. I sit at one of the tables and lay my head down. I can't believe I have detention I thought. I lean up and watch everyone pick out a book.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:03 pm

Sean

"Don't be mad at him, we were having a formal dress party yesterday for my parents work." I say and smile a little. "You can come over after school today, I have nothing to do except some pretty easy homework." I say and put the book back and look around for another.

Jason

"I probably should have, I will talk to her later." I say and continue watching TV.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:04 pm

Desiree

I run up to Sean and Miracle. "Hey Miracle." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next