Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:54 pm

Jasper

I set the skin on the grass to dry, and I cut up the rest of the meat. I took it inside, and wrapped it up so it would stay fresh a little longer. I walked out to the front porch, and stood by the railing. "So, what do we need to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:56 pm

Amber

"I was thinking about teaching Sabrina how to run and use a knife," I tell him and look him in the eyes, "do you think she can handle that?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:58 pm

Jasper

I nodded my head. "Yeah, and I agree. If she ever gets lost, she should know how to defend herself. I'll let her have my small knife." I smiled, kneeled down, and put my hand on her belly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:01 pm

Amber

I smile, "what do you want this time? A boy or girl?" I ask and smile more.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:06 pm

Jasper

"I want a boy this time," I say, and listen to her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:09 pm

Amber

Before I can say anything, I hear a shrill scream come from out in the back yard. I get up, run to the back and stop when I see a hissing snake in the back yard. I look at Sabrina, "Sabr-" I get cut off, and instead of listening to me, she tries to run but the snake bites her ankle with one swift shot.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:12 pm

Jasper

I cut off the snake's head, and I pick up Sabrina. I set her on the porch, and tightly tie a rope around her leg so the vemon wouldn't spread. I ran down to the basement, and got some anti-vemon. I ran back outside, and let her squeeze my hand and I gave her the shot.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:16 pm

Amber

I sit down next to Sabrina and hold her in my arms after Jasper gives her the anti-vemon, "you have to listen to me, baby girl, you just can't do those things anymore," I say softly and hold her in my arms as she shakes from fear. "I'm sorry, mommy, I was scared," She says and does that face, and she starts to cry, I calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:17 pm

Jasper

I unwrap the rope, and hold Sabrina in my arms. "You scared me, princess," I say, and lay her back down. I start to wrap her leg.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:20 pm

Amber

Sabrina lays her head in my lap as Jasper wraps her leg, she starts to slip off into a peaceful sleep. I gently stroke her hair, and look at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:25 pm

Jasper

I picked her up gently, and layed her down on the couch. I put a pillow under her head, and covered her up with a blanket. I kissed her head, and made a fire outside. I started to cook a little bit of the deer meat, and I seasoned it with a little bit of the seasoning we had here.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:30 pm

Amber

I walk outside with my knife, and pistol. "I'm going to go see what the world looks like," I say to Jasper and kiss him gently on the lips then leave. I make a short path through the woods, and end up in Norweigan Woods, I smile and look at the camp site that Jasper and I both were at when we first met. I climb up a tree, and start to watch around me.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:35 pm

Jasper

I set out the meat on two plates, and cut up some carrots. I pour two glasses of milk. We should probably drink this fast so it doesn't go bad. I gently woke up Sabrina, and I helped her to the table. We started to eat as I waited for Amber to get back.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:41 pm

Amber

I see a group of people walking together, and they don't look like friendly faces, at all. They laugh when they kick a wild dog and she runs off into the woods, they spot me and one aims a gun at me. I get down, and pull out my knife. "Now, what do we have here?" A guy says while walking around me, he takes notice to my baby bump. "A pregnant, defenseless woman," He says and snakes his arm around my neck. I take my knife, and jab it into his arm then twist it. He lets out a scream, and I slip out of his arm. The others try to come after me but I just stab two and they run off. The guy and I start to fight.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:43 pm

Jasper

I hear fighting, and I order Knight to watch the house, and for sabrina to stay put. I ran out with my gun, and ran towards the sound. I punched the guy off of Amber, and shot him in the head. "Amber, don't get into trouble," I say, and pick her up. I jog back to the house, and set her down in the living room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:47 pm

Amber

"I was having fun with him," I say and laugh a little, I put my knife away and wipe the blood off my hands. "C'mon, Sabrina, I wanna teach you some things," I say and we go out front. I start to teach her how to use a knife, stab and more.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:57 pm

Jasper

I watch them from the back porch, and my heart sinks whenever I see a rabid wolf come out of the woods. I get out my bow and arrow, and run outside. I shoot it in the eye, and it falls to the ground, dead. I sigh with relief, and take the arrow out. I drag it back into the woods, and walk back out.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:02 pm

Amber

We finish with the knife, and I teach her how to climb trees the proper way.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:08 pm

Jasper

I sit on the back porch, and watch as Amber goes up the tree, followed by Sabrina. I cleaned off the arrow, and Knight sat by my feet.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:11 pm

Amber

We finish and Sabrina actually got a good grip on it all. I let her have my knife that is small, not too sharp and has a grip for her hand to hold. She puts it in the sleeve and she goes inside for something to drink. I sit next to Jasper and play a little bit of tug with Knight.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:14 pm

Jasper

"She learned pretty quickly," I say, and set down the bag of arrows. I sat Amber on my lap, and put my hands on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:17 pm

Amber

"She's young, her mind can still learn pretty quickly," I say and smile, "I'm going to go out tonight with her, and show her how to climb at night," I tell him and lay my head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:22 pm

Jasper

"Be safe. It's even more dangerous at night. I'll go with you two so I can make sure nobody tries to hurt you, Sabrina, or the baby," I say, and kiss her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:28 pm

Amber

I nod my head and kiss his cheek back, "I love you, Jasper," I say and look him in the eyes. I start to yawn a little as I keep my head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:32 pm

Jasper

I smiled, and kissed her forehead. "I love you, too, Amber," I say, and gently moved some of her hair out of her face. "Maybe we could save to nighttime tree climbing for tomorrow so you can get some rest. It's been a long day and you shouldn't stress out the baby," I say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next