Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:21 pm

Silent

"Well my mom saved at least one of them before it got blown up." I smiled. Collin took his turn, then Danny, and then I did. We waited for Thedy to take her turn.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:27 pm

Thedy

I take my turn and we continue to play.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:30 pm

Silent

"Okay i'm getting bored." I said. They both agreed. "Lets go to the attic." I said. "Uh no because last time your dad got angry." Danny said. I looked around. "Daddy isn't here." I smiled. I ran up the stairs. "Silent! Silent!" Danny whispered loudly. I continue to go into I was in the attic. I rummage through everything. "We need to go and get her before Mr. Reaper gets home." Danny said. Collin nodded and they both went up the stairs. "Come on Thedy." Danny said, continue to go up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:35 pm

Thedy

I fallow Danny up the stairs, "whats in the attic that made her dad mad that she went in there?" I ask Danny.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:10 pm

Silent

"Her moms stuff." He said. "He doesn't want no one to touch the stuff." He added.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:15 pm

Thedy

"Ohh." I say while we stand at the attic opening. "Silent, please come down we don't need any trouble." I say to her and stand waiting for her to come down.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:20 pm

Silent

"Aren't any of you guys a little curious?" I ask. "No were not, this is only something Caleba and the twins would do." Danny said. I threw my moms hat and walked out. "So now your calling me Cale, Reagen, and Logan?" I ask. "No you know what he means." Collin said. "Oh put a pipe in it Collin." I said. I hopped out the doorway and put my hands on my hips. I begin to say something when the door open. "In my room, quick." I said. We all ran in my room and I closed the door. "Pinky pie?" Collin laughed. "Shut up." I said and sat on my bed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:26 pm

Thedy

We sit on her bed and the swings open with her father standing there. I look at him and he looks mad. I get dizzy and pass out from being nervous.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:35 pm

Silent

"Hi daddy why so mad?" I ask. They wake Thedy up and I get off my bed. My dad and I talk in front of my door in the hallway. "Caleb went in there and I told him not too." I said. "Are you sure?" My dad ask. "I'm postive daddy." I said. My dad left to go scold Caleb and a smile spreads on my face. "Who is the queen of fibs?" I ask. "You mean lies?" Danny ask. "Fibs sound better in my world." I smiled. I went into my closet and toss stuff out. "You have enough ponk stuff." Collin muttered. "I was a pink lover when I was little but grew out of it." I said. I continue looking through my closet.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:40 pm

Thedy

"Sorry, I am a nervous wreck." I say as I sit next to Danny. "What do you want to do now?" I ask as I look at Silent's room. "Too much pink." I say laughing.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:49 pm

Silent

"Its not my fault! I ask daddy to change the color but he won't!" I yelled. "Silent calm down, we are just playing around." Danny said. "No stop making fun of my room." I said. I closed my closet door and open my door. I looked down the hall. "Crap Caleb must have it." I said. "What?" Danny ask. "My tiara and tea set." I told him. "You use to play tea party?" Collin ask. Both of them started laughing. "No! I mean yes but only with someone special and before I loved to fight." I told them. "Help me get it back from his room." I said. They both rolled their eyes but agreed to help. I smiled and closed my door. "You want to help too?" I ask thedy. "Caleb won't be in his room or home until dinner." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:58 pm

Thedy

"Tea parties, really Silent?" I say while trying not to laugh. "I will help." I say to her and go fallow them to Caleb's room.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:04 pm

Silent

We stand in front of a door that is the color blue. I smile and place my hand on the door knob. I turn to my friends. "I am warning you that Caleb's room is very....gross." I said. I open the door and it reveals a room full of stuff everywhere. Pizza boxes, dead bugs, cloths, even some stuff that actually twitched. I hold my nose as I step in. "Dude his room is worse then mine." Danny said. "Actually our rooms aren't ever dirty thanks to our maids." Collin said. "You two stand outside while me and Collin look for my stuff, we never know when Caleb might be back." I said. Danny nodded and stood guard outside the door while Collin and I begin searching.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:11 pm

Thedy

I vomit a little in my throat when I walk into Caleb's room. I run out and stand at the doorway with Danny, "how could you even live in there?" I say as I watch the hallway.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:15 pm

Silent

"I've known him almost my whole life and I'm just finding out he has a hording and messy problem." Danny said.

I kept throwing stuff around the room until I stumbled across something moving. "Oh My Reaper!" I scream loudly. Collin runs over in a flash and looks at the object. "So he has a pet snake." He said. He picked the slithering thing up and walk out the room. "I'll keep looking." I said. I continue to look.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:18 pm

Thedy

I scream when I see the snake and move down the hall. "Get that horrid thing away!" I say to Collin. "So gross!" I say as the snake hisses.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:22 pm

Silent

Danny screams and run beside Thedy. I come out the room with my stuff and close the door. I turn to Danny and smile. "Aw how cute, I mean by your scream." I laugh. Collin laughs too but I scoot away from him. "The snake has to go back in there." I told him. I open the door and he toss the snake back in the room. I close the door when I hear the front door. "Caleb we need to talk." My dad said. "Sure dad." Caleb said. They all look at me and I smile. "I might not have mention that Caleb and the twins are my brothers." I said. I give them a small smile. "We should talk in your room." Danny said. We go in my room and sit on my bed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:25 pm

Thedy

I fallow Danny and Silent to her room, "I hope you don't mind if I stay in here as you guys talk?" I ask while closing the door behind me.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:34 pm

Silent

"Not at all." Danny said. He turns to me and wait for me to respond. "Well the problem is I thought if I told everyone that Caleb and the twins are my cousins I won't have to be embarrassed by them." I explained. "So far it seems to make everything worse because they'll still act like complete idiots, either way." I said. "Do they know about your lie?" Danny ask. I shook my head 'no'. "So don't tell them that I lied about who they are to me." I said. "Anything else you lied about them?" He ask. I told them what I told Seth what Caleb did to me but really didn't. "But Caleb was on to this one and helped me fool him so really that wasn't a lie to him." I said. "What about the love between you and Caleb?" He ask. "All a lie and to be funny." I said, "were siblings not no crazy sicko." I said. "Well that is true." Danny smiled. "So okay I forgive you." Danny said. "Me too." Collin smiled. I smiled at them both.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:37 pm

Thedy

I smile and stand there for a moment. "Now what?" I ask while sitting on Danny's lap.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:42 pm

Silent

"Hey want to spend a night at my house?" I ask Thedy. "Danny and Collin can too." I smiled. I hear Caleb open his door and close it then it open again. I suddenly hear footsteps coming toward my door. Caleb opens my door and walks in. "Who mess with my pet snake?" He ask, holding the snake. I get up and walk over to him. "Does dad know you have the snake, big brother?" I ask with a smile. He calms a little down and shakes his head. "Fine but go in my room again and i'll murder you." He said. He walked out my room and I start laughing. I close my door and sit back down.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:45 pm

Thedy

"I would love to stay the night!" I say smiling, "are you staying the night, Danny?" I ask while turning to him and kiss his cheek.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:51 pm

Silent

"Please Danny and Collin." I begged. Danny sigh and nodded. "Sure i'll stay." He said. "Collin?" I ask. "Fine i'll stay." He said. I smile brightly and get up. "Boys has to sleep downstairs though or my dad will hurt all four of us." I told them. I put my tiara on my head and put my tea set in my closet. "Lets go downstairs and do something." I said. I run down the stairs with Collin.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:53 pm

Thedy

"Well thats no fun." I say when Silent says that the boys have to sleep downstairs. "What do you want to do, Danny?" I ask smiling and sit behind him as we sit on Silent's bed.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:58 pm

Silent

I pop my head back in my room. "Good news my dad won't be home tonight but brothers will." I said. "So boys can secretly come in my room and sleep." I said and giggle a little. I run back downstairs and sit on the couch with Collin.

"Lets go downstairs and think of something to do." Danny said. He left out the room and came dowmstairs. He sat onthe stool at the kitchen table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next