Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:43 pm

Lucy

I start to eat as I listen to my music, and I don't make eye contact with anyone.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:48 pm

Nathan

We finish, and I do the dishes. Mani and Almalexia go to the music room so Almalexia can practice her ballet. Brett and I go watch TV.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:52 pm

Lucy

I hear a knock at the door, and I let Dr. Jenkins in. He smiles at me, then looks at Nathan. "I decided to come everyday so I can also work with her. Lucy sit down." I looked at Nathan and Brett, and reluctantly sat down in a chair. Dr. Jenkins looks at Nathan, and orders him to touch my hand. This again...
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:54 pm

Nathan

Brett leaves out the room, and goes to his room. I gently touch Lucy's hand.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:56 pm

Lucy

I relax whenever Brett leaves, and I slowly enlace mine and Nathan's fingers, much to the doctor's surprise. "Excellent! How did you manage that? Even the professionals left in bruises whenever they tried this," he says.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:03 pm

Nathan

"It's called encouraging her, being nice, and being gentle," I tell him, "I think I would be hostile if I had people treating me like a caged up animal and hitting me," I say and let Lucy hold my hand.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:10 pm

Lucy

"They fired those four nurses after they found out," he says, and gently smiles at me. I hold Nathan's hand tighter.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:15 pm

Nathan

"They should have known in the first place," I say, and hold Lucy's hand back. "How did you treat her when she was in your care?" I ask him, and look him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:20 pm

Lucy

"That is classified information," he says, and looks Nathan back in the eye. "He was nice , but he would hit me if I tried to hurt him because I didn't want to answer any of the questions. During the hypnotherapy sessions, he was caring," I say, ignoring what the doctor said about it being classified.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:28 pm

Nathan

"See that is no respect for someone who has had problems, and hitting a woman is dead wrong even if she has problems," I say to him, and give him that horribly eerie stare I have. "It just teaches the person to hit back, and you should've had someone in there with you just in case she tried to hurt you, you could've also restrained her but you chose to hit her instead," I tell him, and continue to stare him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:31 pm

Lucy

He sighed, and stood up. "I'm going to start a hypno session. Lucy, I want you to relax." I nodded my head, and let go of Nathan's hand. He turned off the lights, but kept on a lamp. He sat on a stool infront of me. "Lucy, are you getting sleepy?" He asked, and injected the medicine into my arm. I nodded my head, and he smiled. He looked at Nathan, "Ask her a question. Anything. The whole point of this is to learn more about what caused her condition."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:39 pm

Nathan

I nod my head, and think for a moment. "What made you so upset or angry that it was enough to put in an Asylum?" I ask Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:42 pm

Lucy

I stared ahead. "I was mad because Cody had hurt me. So, I hurt someone else, and they put me in there." The doctor wrote that down, and sat on a chair. "Ask another."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:47 pm

Nathan

"Why did Cody hurt you?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:49 pm

Lucy

"I tried to kill you, so she threw me against the wall," I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:51 pm

Nathan

"Why would you try to hurt someone else after Cody hurt you?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:53 pm

Lucy

"I hit my head, and I was angry," I say, and the doctor writes everything down.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:55 pm

Nathan

"Who did you try to hurt?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:58 pm

Lucy

"I didn't know her," I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:02 pm

Nathan

"Why did you think that a random act of violence would fix that Cody hurt you?" I ask and lean back on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:06 pm

Lucy

A tear rolled down my cheek, "I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:08 pm

Nathan

We finish up asking questions after another thirty minutes or so, and the doctor leaves.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:10 pm

Lucy

I look at Nathan, and rub my arm. "How did I do with the session?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:16 pm

Nathan

"You did good," I say and smile, I kiss her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:18 pm

Lucy

I blush, and look him in the eye. I lean in, and gently kiss him on the lips. It would take three more hours for the medicine to wear off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 2 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next