Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:17 am

Cody

We start to walk, and I smile as Clay and Nathan drove by. WE continued to talk about baby stuff, and I realize that our due dates are pretty close to eachother.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:27 am

Nathan

We pull up to Athena's house, she is the Mafia leader. We go inside, and we start to talk with her. Athena has a daughter named Dexter and a son with some guy, hers son name is Drake.

{This is Athena!}

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 276901077060250150_wSbQzw5u_c1_zpsabebd94f
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:33 am

Cody

Kailyn helps me stay upright, and I call Nathan as a crowd of people form around us. My water had broke, and I had no idea where I was. I shook a little, and Kailyn did her best to calm me.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:38 am

Nathan

I have my phone off but Athena notices a crowd forming, she gets up with her cigarette in hand and walks outside. "Get the f*ck away, you nosy a$$ people!" She yells in Italian, and everyone leaves. "Nate is inside, sweetheart." She says to Cody and blows the cigarette smoke away from her. She helps her inside, and sets her on the couch. "Girlfriend is in labor, jack@ss." She says and slaps the back of my head, I rub my head and look at Cody.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:41 am

Cody

"Why the f*ck would you bring me inside?!" I screamed. I hit Nathan in the back of the head, "You idiot! Get me to the hospital!" I yell. I felt a contraction, and I gripped his shoulder tightly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:43 am

Nathan

"You know, you look like someone I know, he has a sister named Cody." Athena says and shrugs, I roll my eyes at her and take Cody to the hospital. We get there and she gets put in a room, I let her hold my hand.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:33 am

Cody

I started to cry a little, and the doctor came in and told me to push. I did, and squeezed Nathan's hand tightly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:42 am

Nathan

We a hear a first cry after a few minutes, and the doctor tells her to push again.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:12 am

Cody

I breath heavily, and push again, this time letting out a shrill cry. I pushed again, and another cry was heard. I suddenly got the urge to push, and the doctor realized what I was doing. I groaned, and the their cry was heard. "Triplets. Just our luck," I say, and rest my head on the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:15 am

Nathan

"Two boys and one little girl." The nurse says and wraps up the triplets, she sets them in their cribs and brings the cribs over so we can see them. "What should we name them?" I ask Cody and smile at the triplets, they smile back.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:17 am

Cody

"Xavier and Xaden for the boys, and Alice for the girl. I like those names," I say, and sit up so I can see them.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:21 am

Nathan

"I like those names, too." I say and smile, I gently pick up Alice and hold her in my arms. She holds my finger with her tiny hand, I smile at her and she smiles back with a toothless grin. Kat walks in with Scarlett and Lane, Scarlett toddles over to the cribs and Kat picks her up so she can see the triplets.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:30 am

Cody

I started to feel blood leak out of me, and I put the blanket on my lap. I smiled at Scarlett as she kissed Xavier's head.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:32 am

Nathan

I look over at Cody, a small blood stain forms on the blanket, "how's it going, leaky?" I say and move the blanket, I press the nurse button and she comes in. "Same thing like last time, you're bleeding out again." She says and a doctor comes in, they wheel Cody out for surgery.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:40 am

Cody

I come put of surgery about three hours later. The same thing happened again in the same spot. I woke up, and was doubled over in stomach pain.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:43 am

Nathan

Amy and I are sitting out in my car, in the parking lot, we were smoking our cigarettes but it turned out into a full blown make out session. I press her on the back seat, the windows are tainted black so you can't see in, the doors are locked and we are being very quiet about it. I run my hand up her thigh as we kiss.

Neal walks into Cody's room, he takes a seat next to her bed, and starts to watch TV.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:49 am

Cody

I weakly smiled at Neal. "Where's Nathan?" I asked, and put the tips of my fingers on his knee.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:52 am

Nathan

I take off Amy's shirt, she unbuttons my pants and we kiss more.

"Beats me, he said that he was going to go out for a smoke and then going out for something to eat, that was about an hour ago." He says, he isn't lying, he has no clue what I'm doing, nor does Amy know that I'm still together with Cody. I lied and told her that we broke up, she fell for it.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:59 am

Cody

"Oh, okay," I say. The nurse comes in, and said I could leave. I changed into my extra clothes, and left out of the building with Neal and the triplets. I opened up the back door of Nathan's car with the extra key he gave me, and held back a scream whenever I saw what they were doing. I slammed the door shut, and walked over to Neal's car. "Drive me to the airport. I'm going back to Scotland." I put the triplets into the back seats, and let Scarlett sit of my lap.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:04 am

Nathan

I shrug it off and go right back to Amy.

Neal sighs a little, he starts up the car and drives to the airport. "I was going to go alone to Scotland but I guess not, I have family there and they want me to visit." He tells her, he pulls up to the airport. "I'll pay for your tickets." He says and they all get out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:06 am

Cody

I take out the triplets and go into the airport. "Nathan is an a$$hole," I said to Neal, and we got onto the plane. I deleted his number, and made sure the kids were situated.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:09 am

Neal

"He's done worse." I tell her, I help her settle her kids and Scarlett falls asleep, I take my seat next to Cody's seat.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:11 am

Cody

"And I thought he'd be different from the people I've dated. But men are all the same," I say, and felt start roll down my cheek. The plane took off, and I fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:14 am

Neal

The plane lands, and I gently shake Cody's shoulder to wake her up. My phone goes nuts, I answer it once Cody wakes up, and start talking to my father who is basically yelling at me. I bite the inside of my mouth as he yells at me, "I'm sorry, sir." I say and he continues to yell at me.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:16 am

Cody

I gather the kids, and we get off the plane as Neal continues to talk on th phone. I meet up with my parents, and wave goodbye to Neal. I go home, and start to feed Alice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next