Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:08 pm

Scarlett

"You don't know how it feels. My dad is probably using you as a method of patching up the void in his heart because you don't know what him and my mom have been through," I say, and shoot her a nasty look.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:10 pm

Joseph

"Actually, I have been friends with your father for ten years now and I have been helping him get through these days." She says and keeps her voice soft and calm.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:13 pm

Scarlett

I opened my mouth to say something, but Daddy, Neal, Ally, and Xavier walked back in. I carefully and slowly sat up, and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:15 pm

Joseph

I look at Olivia, she looks a little hurt and sad. She stands up, and straightens out her dress bottom, "I have to go, Joey, I will come over to your house later." She says and kisses me on the cheek, I nod my head and she leaves.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:20 pm

Scarlett

I finish the food, and Ally and Xavier leave. I look at Daddy. "Do you seriously think that she's going to replace Ma?! She doesn't even know what your children's lives are like, or how to talk to us!" I yell, but quiet enough so it couldn't be heard outside of our room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:23 pm

Joseph

"I'm not asking you to let her take the place of your mother, and she isn't going to take the place of her, she told me so." I tell her calmly. "She does know what you all have been through, and she might not know how to talk to you guys but she can learn." I say. "Just give her a chance, Xavier met her before you did, he likes her, he thinks that she is a good person." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:25 pm

Scarlett

"I don't like her, Dad!" I yell. Never in my life have I called him Dad. It's always been Daddy, or Papa. This was a sign that I was very mad.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:28 pm

Joseph

"Just give a chance and let her show you that she can at least be a friend, Scarlett, you even know what she has been through and all you know is that she is a person in your life that for some God forsaken reason you don't like!" I yell and storm out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:36 pm

Scarlett

My blood pressure rose, and I started to hyperventilate. The doctor came in, and calmed me down.mI layed back down, and stared at the ceiling, completely forgetting that Neal was still in the room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:38 pm

Neal

"Wow, um, okay." I say to myself and try to comprehend what just happened, a woman walks in, she looks at Scarlett. "By any chance would a Olivia Jenkins have come in here?" She asks her and waits for a answer patiently.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:39 pm

Scarlett

"Yes. She left about seven minutes ago. Why?" I asked, not really caring.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:43 pm

Neal

"She is a Fugitive in the most top ten wanted, I'm a cop and I need to arrest her, I was told she would be here." She says and sighs a little. "My name is Cassey Pope." She says. "If she was with Joseph Grant then I hope they aren't going to his house right now, she uses men for all their worth then kills them." She explains and walkie talkies the cops to go get Olivia.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:45 pm

Scarlett

My heart sinks. "S-she went to his house. He probably went there." I looked at Neal, multiple tears rolling down my cheeks. I already lost one parent, now I might be losing my other!
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:47 pm

Neal

"Oh, sweetheart, don't cry, the cops are on the way to his house right now, I promise!" Cassey says and hugs her like Cody would when Scarlett cries.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:49 pm

Scarlett

I get a sense of safety in her arms. Not just because she's a cop, but because the hug was the type Ma would give me to calm me down. I calmed down, and my body jolted with every gasp of air I took in.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:51 pm

Neal

"Calm down, no need to get all jumpy." She says and gently rubs her stomach so the baby doesn't get all worked up too, she even sings a lullaby. "What's the gender?' She asks with a bright shining smile once the baby is calmed down and after she finishes singing which put Neal to sleep too.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:53 pm

Scarlett

"I-It's a boy." She's so much like Ma. The hugs, the lullabys, her touch, even her voice! Well, without the accent.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:56 pm

Neal

"Aw, little boys are so much fun to raise!" She says happily and smiles. "I have two of my own, Jared and Nelson, their two and five." She tells her.

{This is Cassey! I think she is so pretty!}

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 545528_10151263032859471_2013442750_n
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:59 pm

Scarlett

I wiped my eyes. "This is mine and my husband's first child together. He has two of his own." I reached over and hit his knee, making him jump and wake up.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:04 pm

Neal

Joseph walks in, he doesn't look thrilled, at all. He rambles on how about Olivia chased him around the house with a knife, Cassey stands up and looks at him. "Jeez, you sure are a chatter box." She says and extends her hand to him while her other arm is wrapped around her stomach. Joseph looks at her, "uh, who are you?" He asks while shaking her hand then they stop shaking hands after a moment. "Cassey Pope, and your Joseph Grant, correct?" She asks, "yeah." He says and smiles a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:18 pm

Scarlett

I looked at Daddy, and a smile spread put on my face. "Daddy! You're okay! I told you something was up with her." I felt mild contractions, and a nurse came in and filled up my IV with more fluid.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:21 pm

Joseph

"I dealt with your mother for twenty years, I think I can handle a little woman chasing me with a knife." I joke and laugh, Cassey giggles and she snorts when she finally laughs, she sounds like Cody when she snorts when she laughs. I smile at her and laugh a little as she tries to stop laughing as she snorts.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:25 pm

Scarlett

I smiled, and laughed a little at Cassey and her laughing. I looked at Daddy, and mouthed "Isn't she just like Ma?" to him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:28 pm

Joseph

I nod my head at Scarlett and Cassey finally calms down, she wipes away tears from laughing so hard. "I haven't laughed like that in ages." She says and smiles at me and Scarlett, she turns to Scarlett. "What's your name, sweetheart?" She asks with another bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:31 pm

Scarlett

"My name is Scarlett." I sat up after getting permission from the doctor, but it was only during the time I wa having the mild contractions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next