Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:39 pm

Cody

I quietly start to eat, and put my mind on other things.

Dillion

I wake up on the couch, and smile whenever I see Xaden. "Hi, sweetheart." I sat up, and rubbed my growing stomach.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:42 pm

Joseph

I start to eat my food and turn on the radio to fill the silence, I turn it to Cody's favorite song and continue to eat.

Xaden

"Hi." I say and smile, I kiss her stomach and start to listen to it.

{How are we going to end District?}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:48 pm

Cody

I felt a tear roll down my cheek, and I stopped eating. I just stared at the food, and I thought about how me dying would effect the family. Both of our sides would be devastated!

Dillion

I felt a kick, and I smiled. He's going to make such a great father.

[I think Cody dying would sort of wrap it up. We could do a three-month time skip, if you want. ]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:52 pm

Joseph

"Cody, it will be okay." I say softly and look her in the eyes.

Xaden

I smile more and continue to listen.

{Yeah, we can do that. I have a idea for Joseph.}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:55 pm

Cody

I shook my head, "No, it's not. Both of our familes are going to be devastated! I bet Dae will go back to being depressed and drinking, Scarlett's going to be crushed even more than anyone else, and Lord knows about the others!" I let the tears flow down my cheeks, "I wish I wasn't going to die."

[Okie dokie. Let them finish up their conversation, then we'll do the time skip.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:00 pm

Joseph

"Dae has Edward to keep her in line, Scarlett has Neal, Xavier is strong, Xaden will be okay but he'll cry, Dillion is with Xaden ,Alice will be fine she has Timothy, and the triplets don't know any better." I say calmly and walk over to her, I hold her in my arms. "Cody, I wish you didn't have to die either but everyone has their time, and yours is here." I say. "We'll all be okay, Cody, you always be right with us, no matter how far apart." I say and feel tears slip my eyes.

{Okay.}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:22 pm

Cody

"Okay," I whispered.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Cody

I layed in the hospital bed, deathly pale, as the heart monitor beeped steadily. I flipped through the channels of the small TV, just waiting until it would all go silent. What eslse could I do anymore? I looked at the door, waiting until Joseph returned. I sighed, and turned my attention back to the TV.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:25 pm

Joseph

I walk into the room with Cody's food, I set it on her tray and sit on the chair next to her bed. I hold her hand as I watch TV with her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:28 pm

Cody

I felt my eyelids start to droop, and I felt my hand fall out of Joseph's. "Take good care of the triplets. I love you, Joey.." I whisper, and the world turned black. The heart monitor fell to a line, and I was gone.

Scarlett

I walked in with Neal, and burst out into tears whenever I saw Ma dead. I hugged Neal close to me, and cried into his shirt. I was glad she could make it to our wedding, and that she knew she was going to have another grandchild. My stomach was already ginormous, along with Dillion's.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:34 pm

Joseph

"I love you, too, Cody." I say and start to cry, after twenty years, Cody is finally gone. How will I make it without her? I can't even button the cuff links on my shirt for crying out loud! If I can't do that then how am I suppose to keep myself off of drugs, drinking and take care of the triplets! Someone please tell me what to do! Cody would know the answer but she is gone.

Xavier

I look at Ma, I start to cry. Ma was the one person I could go to for help, and now she is gone! I look over at Xaden who is just standing, blank and not crying. I know he is upset, I can feel it, he is just in shock.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:40 pm

Dillion

I squeezed Xaden's hands, and just stared at Ma's dead body.

Ally

I hugged Xavier close, and kissed his head. I was grateful to meet Cody. She was an amazing and funny person who knew how to give great advice. I looked away, and a few of my own tears rolled down my cheek.

Dae

I walked out of the room, and went outside. I started to smoke, and I sat on a bench.

Alice

Timothy and I both hugged eachother, and we silently cried. Ma had been very fond of Timothy, and he thought of Ma as his own mother.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:48 pm

Joseph

I get up, and go home without a word. I get home, go to our room and grab my gun. "Should I?" I ask myself, "just get it over with so I can see Cody again?" I ask myself, "or should I will myself to death?" I ask myself, I made sure to lock my bedroom door.

Xavier

I hold Ally close to me as I cry.

Xaden

"At least we know she is in a better place." I say to Dillion quietly.

Edward

I look at Dae, I sit next to her and kiss her on the cheek. "Everything will be okay." I say to her softly.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:55 pm

Dillion

I nodded my head slowly, and walked out of the room.

Dae

"No it won't," I say simply. I get up, and go to a bar.

Ally

I kissed his cheek, and continued to cry.

[Dear Lord, I'm crying right now.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:59 pm

Joseph

I set the gun down, and turn up the radio to full blast, I put in a Def Leppard CD. I start to listen as I cut my self worse then I ever have.

Edward

I sigh and go home, where I start to cry a little myself as I sit on the couch.

Xavier

They wheel out Ma's body and I sit on the ground as I lean against the wall, I continue to cry.

{I was close to crying.}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:03 pm

Dillion

I hugged Xaden tightly, and cried into his shoulder.

Scarlett

I wiped away my tears, and sniffled, "I'll make her funeral plans." I waddled out of the room as I held Neal's hand.

Ally

I sat next to Xavier, and tried to calm him down. "Xavier, it'll be okay," I say and kiss his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:07 pm

Xaden

I hug her back and try to stop crying.

Neal

I hadn't cried yet but I know that I'm going to, I can feel the tears. Scarlett and I go home.

Joseph

I sent the triplets over to Quinn's house and I start to drink when I get home.

Xavier

"No it won't, my ma is gone!" I say and try to stop crying but I just can't.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:16 pm

Scarlett

I sat on the couch, brought out my laptop, and started to make the funeral plans as multiple tears rolled down my cheeks.

Ally

I hugged my knees to my chest, and silently cried.

Alice

Timothy and I went home, and we just sat on the couch in eachother's arms, crying.

Dae

I went home with a bottle of liqour in one hand, and a case of beer in the other. I went to the backyard, and started to drink.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:50 pm

Joseph

I finish drinking and start popping pills like crazy. "Something to kill the pain and hurt." I say to myself, and tip back a whole bottle of pills and wash them down with Jack Daniels.

Xavier

I look at Ally and set her on my lap, I hold her as I cry.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:00 pm

Dae

I started to cut myself, and the neighbors called the mental hospital. I watched as they came through the backyard gate, and I let them take me away to the asylum. Better than sitting at home and wasting myself away. Edward can come visit me.

Ally

I kissed his cheek, and rest my head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:05 pm

Edward

I go the mental hospital when I get a call, "she doesn't have to be here, she just lost her mother." I explain to the people here and they start to think about letting her out. I go to see Dae.

Joseph

I decide on going out and get in my car, drunk driving is something I have done before. I start to drive down the street to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:21 pm

Dae

I sit in the white room. It had a white bed, chair, sink, toilet, evrything. I stared out the window in the white gown they put me in. I actually wanted to be here. It would let me clear my mind. I only turned my head slightly whenever I heard the door open, then I went back to gazing out the window.

[Soory! I had to eat dinner.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:24 pm

Edward

I sit next to Dae, "you are alright?" I ask

Joseph

I listen to the Sing For The Moment by Eminem as I drive, I start to drive when I hit someone right in the front of the car. I come out fine when the ambulance comes but not the woman, she is eight months pregnant, and she just miscarried because of my drunk driving. I start to sober up and watch the woman cry.

{It's fine!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:27 pm

Dae

I nodded my head slowly, and hug my teddy bear close to me. I started to pick the paint off of the wall. I had been hiding my state for about two years now. Ma almost put me in an institution whenever I was sixteen.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:35 pm

Joseph

I don't know what to do, so I walk over and kneel down to the woman as she sits on the ground crying her eyes out. She is tiny, pale, brown hair that is in a bun with some strands of hair hanging out, olive green eyes and smells like sweet apples. "I'm sorry, I feel bad and wish I could have made a different decision." I say to her softly, she looks up to me and tears run down her cheek. "It's okay, I couldn't handle another child anyways." She says and sniffles, her water breaks and she goes into labor. I help her up and the paramedics put her in the ambulance, she gives birth to a still born and I sit outside of the ambulance.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:39 pm

Dillion

I layed on our couch, and I feel a rush of water come between my legs. I sat up, and felt a sharp kick. I looked a Xaden, "I'm in labor," I say simply.

Dae

I looked at Edward, and poked his cheek roughly. I got up, and sat in the corner as I stared at him like a child.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next