Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:11 am

Cody

I looked at the wound, and slowly touched it with my hand. I pressed the nurse button, she came in, and I pointed to the wound. She gently led him to surgery, and I started to try and talk.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:15 am

Joseph

I swipe the nurse away and walk back into Cody's room, I sit back down and refuse to go into surgery. "Sir, you have to have surgery." The nurse says. "No." I wheeze and she sighs, she walks out.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:21 am

Cody

"You..have..to," I manage to whisper. I turned my head away; I was embarrassed for him to see me like this.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:25 am

Joseph

"No." I wheeze and spit up blood, I turn Cody's face to mine and kiss her on the lips. "I don't care what you look like, your my wife and I love you for who you are." I wheeze and kiss her again, I let go of her face and sit back down. The doctor walks in, "Sir, you need surgery." He tells me. "I don't care what I need, I don't need God damn surgery or want it!" I say a little louder after I wheeze again, I take in a big breath and it is short.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:36 am

Cody

I squeezed his hand, "I'm your wife. I know what's best for my husband. If you don't have the surgery, you're not going to be here anymore. Please?" I coughed a little more, and looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:39 am

Joseph

I look at her and sigh a little, "fine." I wheeze and the nurses smiles, I go into surgery.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:42 am

Cody

I touch my face, and wince as the bruises start to throb. I sighed, and a young, hesitant nurse comes to take the IV out of my arm. I coughed away from her, and she scurried out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:45 am

Joseph

I get out of surgery and they put me in the same room as Cody, they had to fix my three broken ribs, my collapsed lung and my punctured liver in surgery. I lean up in bed and cross my arms, Dexter comes in and looks at us both. "Well, look at you two!" She says and laughs a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:53 am

Cody

"Shut it," I hoarsely say. I managed to sit up, and Nigel walked in. I looked at him curiously, and he smiled, "Just wanted to check up on my little sister." I smirked, and he gently hugged me, "I'm sorry about trying to arrest you. We looked back at all the killings, and figured out that all of those people were either in gangs, using illegal drugs, or assassins. The Mob is actually helping us out." I smiled. Me and Nigel weren't actually brother and sister, but we were so close it felt like it.

Scarlett

I woke up a little later, and frantically looked around. "Where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:59 am

Joseph

A young boy walks in and he looks to be about sixteen, he is wearing ripped skinny jeans, a black t-shirt with a leather coat on and boots. His hair is done up in a rock star style and he is wearing fingerless gloves. He sits down on a chair and I look at him curiously. "Who in the sam hell are you?" I ask and he looks at me, "your son." He says and Dexter nods her head. "Isabella is not your daughter, she is Tony's, he is your child, not Isabella." She explains and I look at him. "You do take after me." I say and laugh a little, he even sounds like me, has my eyes and hair. "So you just messed up on your words last night?" I ask and she nods her head.

Neal

I explain everything to Scarlett.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:03 am

Cody

I stare at the kid, and he stares back. Lord how I wished I could scream right about now. "You had a kid with Dexter at a point in our lives that we were happy?" I said calmly and looked at Joseph. Nigel left the room, and there was a hint of sadness in my swollen eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:07 am

Joseph

"Still the same story, just a different a kid." Dexter tells her and I nod my head. I look at him, "what's your name?" I ask. "Andrew, or Andy for short." He says and I nod my head, Andy gets up and walks out the room.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:09 am

Cody

"Hiw am I still even with you?" I asked myself in a whisper. I did the one thing that I hated the most. Cry.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:12 am

Joseph

Dexter walks out of the room and I look at Cody, I get up and sit next to her on her bed. "This was sixteen years ago, right after you got out of that coma, you had told me that we were getting a divorce and I went out drinking then um well, that happened." I tell her and hug her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:17 am

Cody

"I just don't get it. When you go out drinking, you don't have sex with random women," I say and turn my head away from him. Lord give me strength to not strangle him to death.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:20 am

Joseph

I get up after I let her go from the hug, "well, it seems I do." I tell her and put on my clothes. "I will leave you be." I say and put on my shoes, I walk out of the room and go home.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:25 am

Cody

I start to cry, and I couldn't seem to stop.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:30 am

Joseph

I get home and I pack some of my clothes, I grab my cars keys and write a note to Cody, I leave it on our bedroom door. I get in my car and drive back to where it all started, the District.

Cody

I left to where this all started. If you ever need me, forgive me, love me again or all of that then just call. I still love you very much, despite all I did. I am so sorry for ruining your life nineteen years ago. You should have probably not knocked on my door. I am so sorry, I can't forgive myself, and I am sure you can't forgive me either.

Joseph

Last edited by Fearless1028 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:42 am

Cody

I was released from the hospital, and started to pack all of my clothes. I gave the children a choice, and they all preferred to live her. I put Joseph's note in my pocket, and left to a flight to the District. I entered into my shack of a house, covered up all of the bruises, and went back to work at Motor Mouth. I slid under a car, and started to fix it. I had dyed my hair to a light blonde. I would start looking for him soon.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:48 am

Joseph

I go back to Cody and I's old house here, the one we brought when she was pregnant with Scarlett. I set my bags on the floor and look around, I peek my head into the nursery, everything is still in perfect shape. A tear goes down my cheek, "I screwed everything up, right when I beat her, that's when it went down hill." I whisper to myself, I go to the hall way and the dent is still there from where I threw her to the wall. I sit on the couch and just sit, the house is quiet and has that untouched smell to it.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:58 am

Cody

I slid out from under the car, walked home, and stopped as I invisioned me and Joseph packing up this house to move to our new one. I frowned, and held back tears. I got onto my motorcycle, and drove to a bar. I started to drink.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:03 am

Joseph

I look around me, I remember when I called myself Superman since I figured out how to set up a crib for the first time. Then I remember when Cody begged for me to stop hurting her, another tear slips and I get up. I look at the kitchen, I spot the grocery list that she wrote when we got Jedi, I laugh a little and grab my old guitar. I sit on the front porch and play it as I sing, I sing Die For You by Black Veil Brides.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:06 am

Cody

I walk up behind Joseph, and sing along with him. I wrap my arms around his shoulders, and sit behind him. I kissed the back of his head, and continued to sing.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:08 am

Joseph

I smile a little and continue to sing, I finish and stop playing my guitar. I turn around and kiss her on the cheek, "I am so sorry, Cody." I say and look her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:11 am

Cody

I shrugged, "I love you no matter what you do, Joey." I smiled. "I have to go to work. I'll see you later." I kissed his forehead, and went back to Motor Mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next