Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:21 pm

Joseph

We hear a cry and it is a little girl.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:22 pm

Cody

I started to breath heavily, and I fell back onto the pillow. I pushed, and gripped onto Joseph's hand.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:24 pm

Joseph

"Cody, calm down and it will be over very soon, just one more baby." I tell her and keep my voice calm, I let her hold my hand.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:35 pm

Cody

I hear a small cry, and the doctor gave the small baby boy to the nurse. I started to hyperventilate, and I frightenly look at Joseph. I shut my eye without knowing it, and my breathing reduced to a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:37 pm

Joseph

Annabelle's son appears, Drake. He moves me out of the way and he starts to save her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:43 pm

Cody

I shoo him away, "No, I am fine. I just need rest." I started to breath a little better, and I drifted off into sleep. A loud droning sound came from the heart monitor, and a straight line appeared.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:48 pm

Joseph

Annabelle appears, she takes a deep breath , she opens Cody's mouth and breathes into it, the monitor beeps again and a steady line appears. She pulls away and Drake looks at her shocked, "you used your last life on her." He says and Annabelle slowly fades away.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:49 pm

Cody

I started to cry after she faded away. "Annabelle, no!" I curled into a ball, and cried harshly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:51 pm

Joseph

Drake disappears as he cries quietly to himself and I try to comfort Cody.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:58 pm

Cody

"She had to save me!" I scream and push him away. I pulled the blanket over my head.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:02 pm

Joseph

"She isn't dead, she is working for my grandfather in Hell now, it is said that once an Angel uses all their life from their soul that they have no more so they are considered soulless and they go work for Lucifer." Drake says after he appears again.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:09 pm

Cody

"I want to be left alone," I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:14 pm

Joseph

"Can't leave you, Annabelle wants me to stay for two hours, beyond me why she wants me to stay but she is my mother so I listen to her." Drake says and a Devilish looking women appears, she is wearing a mini skirt, a crop top, and stilettos, "Drake, when will you be home?" She asks in a whiny high pitched voice, "soon, get going, you have no business being here." He says and she stomps her feet, "out women!" He demands and she quickly disappears. He leans back in a chair and picks his teeth with a tooth pick.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:21 pm

Cody

I started to cry again at the mention of Annabelle's name, and I looked at the small baby girl in the crib. I sniffled, and picked her up. "Joseph, can we name her Anna? I want something to remember her by, and this little girl has the same twinkle in her eye." She held onto my finger, and I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:29 pm

Joseph

"Of course." I say and smile, "your so emotional, she is fine, she can visit when Lucifer says she can." Drake says and I glare at him, he laughs, "oh, look at mister man." He says and laughs more, I roll my eyes as he laughs.

{This is Drake}

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Marilyn+Manson+marilyn256
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:35 pm

Cody

I answer my phone and put Anna in her crib. It was WWE, and they wanted me to preform in a fight for the last time. I said yes, and hung up. I looked at the two boys, and smiled, "Tyler and Trey."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:39 pm

Joseph

I smile and sit on a chair, "I like those names." I say and see Clarisse walk in, "call me, CC." She says and she is wearing a black and gold summer dress, her hair is a puffy rock star style and high heels. "Why?" I ask and she smiles, "I am a singer now." She says and smiles more. Drake whistles and Clarisse giggles.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:54 am

Cody

I picked up Trey as he started to cry, and I rocked him while I whispered a lullaby.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am

Joseph

Annabelle appears and looks at Drake, "don't cause trouble Drake or I will send you to your father." She tells him and he rolls his eyes, "don't roll your eyes at me young man!" She scolds and he laughs.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:19 am

Cody

"Abnabelle!" I gasp. I let a tear slip down my cheek, and I set Trey back in his crib. I rubbed my nose, "Ehat are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:24 am

Annabelle

"Dealing with Drake." I tell her and my daughter appears and she wearing a leather mini skirt, a tank top and high heels, "can Drake and I please go tonight?" She begs, "no!" I say and she stomps her feet, I see the outfit she has on and I sigh. "Go change." I tell her and she sticks her tongue out at me, "no, not unless you let us go to the concert!" She says and crosses her arms.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:28 am

Cody

Anna started to cry, and I sighed. I picked her up and looked at everybody. "Can we clear the room, please? Anna's hungry."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:30 am

Annabelle

Drake get's ready to say something but I glare at him, I shoo everyone out and I sit down, I close my eyes. "Can I talk to you?" I ask and keep my eyes closed so I can't see her breast feeding.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:35 am

Cody

I pull the blanket over me, "Sure."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:38 am

Annabelle

"My kids are literally out of control, Bailey is already having sex at fifteen, she is going to parties and more." I tell her and sigh a little, "Drake is just acting rude and he has no respect." I tell her. "What do I do?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next