Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:54 am

Murk

"Nothing, I promise." She says and I know she is lying, "tell us Murphy!" I say and she panics. "I had sex last night!" She blurts out and she starts to cry, I hold back a laugh and stop staring her in the eyes. "I am going to go tell Mrs. Grant!" I say and run over to the stairs. Murphy panics, she gets off the couch then tackles me, "no, please don't!" She says and I push her off of me, "I am going to go tell!" I say and go to Mrs.Grant's room.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:03 am

Cody

"Murphy, as long as the guy meant something to you there's nothing to be ashamed of." I smiled a little, and helped her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:07 am

Murk

"Who did you have sex with?" I ask, "Shawn." She says quietly and anger boils within me. "You little b!tch!" I yell and she gets up off the ground, "I am sorry." She says and shakes. "Sorry? Are you kidding me, he is my boyfriend!" I scream and chase after her, "come here!" I scream and chase her around, she trips and I sit on top of her. "I am sorry!" She says while crying, "shut up!" I scream and smack her across the face, she hits me back and we start to fight.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:10 am

Cody

"Girls!" I yell. I separate them from eachother and frown, "This is childish. Talk it over and keep your hands off of eachother." I go back to cooking and keep an eye on them.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:14 am

Murk

"No it's not!" We both yell and Joey comes down the stairs, "Joey, she had sex with Shawn!" I say and run into his arms, "it's too early for this screaming." He says and sets me on the couch then sits right between Murphy and I. I start to cry and Joey sighs a little, "dear God, your so much more tougher then this, crying, girl fighting and screaming, what has gotten into you." He says and rubs his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:18 am

Cody

"They'll get over it." I set the freshly made pancakes on the counter and smiled. "Breakfast's ready!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:22 am

Joseph

"I hope so." I say and make a plate then start to eat, Murk and Murphy sit on the couch while they stare each other down. Shawn comes down the stairs, I can see he is already regretting this. "You might want to get anything you need, maybe a knife and run fast, Shawn because those two are about ready to blow." I say and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:28 am

Cody

I get a text and I sighed. "My parents are coming over to visit from Bridgeport. Hooray."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:30 am

Joseph

"Fun!" I say sarcastically and continue to eat. I hear a squeak and see Murk suffocating Murphy with a pillow, "Murk, don't kill her!" I say and she quits, Murphy pants for air and Murk laughs a little.

{My neighbors are probably thrilled with me right now. I am blasting music on my computer. Laughing }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:34 am

[Haha! That's something I would do!]

Cody

I frowned, "They haven't seen me since that fight." I took a bite of the pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:36 am

Joseph

I nod my head and continue to eat, Murk and Murphy start to bicker at each other while Shawn tries to calm them down.

{I am playing Babylon by Faster Pussycat, my fave band besides Def Leppard. Laughing }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:06 am

Cody

"Will you quit your fighting? It's giving me a headache!" I rubbed my head.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:08 am

Joseph

I sigh and I angrily get up, I grab both of their arms and drag them outside. I throw them into the yard, "fight it out!" I say and walk back inside, "there, let them fight." I say and sit down, I start eating again.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:16 am

Cody

"Thank you." I started eating again, and flipped through the newpaper as I did.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:19 am

Murk

I slam Murphy to the fence and punch her in the face, she kicks me in the gut and pins me to the ground then rapidly punches me. We continue to fight, we stumble inside once we are done. "You two good?" Joey asks. "Yup." I say and spit blood into the sink and Murphy pulls out a loose tooth in the back of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:36 am

Cody

"Dang, you two can sure put up a beating!" I laughed a little.

[I made a new RPG! It's based on those amazing story book characters! PLEASE go take a looksie at it!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:39 am

Murk

"I have had worse." I say and pop my nose back into place, Murphy stretches and fixes her hair then make up and so do I.

{I took a peek! It looks cool!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:44 am

Cody

"Atleast you haven't broken your neck," I mumble to myself. I could still feel, see, and hear that horrific day.

[Thank you! I tried a little harder to make it interesting.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:47 am

Murk

"That's nothing." I say and put lip gloss on, "have you ever got hit with a whip?" I ask and smile.

{You're welcome! I think both of your RPG's are very interesting!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:50 am

Cody

"Nope, but try being harrassed daily by inmates for three years." I started to wash the dishes.

[Aw! You're too kind!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:53 am

Murk

"Try being harassed by the whole Mafia." I say and chew my gum.

{Thank you! Smile }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:57 am

Cody

"Point taken," I say and turn off the water. I dry off my hands and sit down in a chair.

[You're very welcome!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:03 pm

Murk

"Hey Joey, do you-." I say but he cuts me off by putting his hand over my mouth, "let's not talk about that." He says and moves his hand off my mouth then types on his laptop, "why not?" I ask and watch him type. "Because I don't think my wife would like to talk about that." He says and I sigh, "your boring now." I say and poke his arm. "No, I am not boring." He says. "Yeah, you are." I say and pull out my video camera. "No, don't even think about it." He says and I play the video of him and I when we were dominatrix partners. He snatches the camera and turns it off, "see, boring, you would totally watched that!" I say and he rolls his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:06 pm

Cody

I stood infront of Joseph, "What won't I want to talk about? And what's so important with that video?" I crossed my arms, "Joey, you know I hate whenever people keep secrets."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:08 pm

Joseph

"It's not a secret, I just think you want to watch Murk and I have sex, that's all." I say and sip my coffee then type more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next