Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:29 pm

Sean

I nod my head and see their boss walk into the kitchen, I once again watch. Their boss sits at the table on one of the chairs and it breaks right from under him, I close the door and laugh hard.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:32 pm

Desiree

I peek in the kitchen and then close the door after. I start lauging again then stop. "Wait was that person their boss?" I asked. I peeked in the kitchen again then looked at Sean.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:33 pm

Sean

"Yeah,why?" I ask and laugh a little then finally stop laughing.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:37 pm

Desiree

"Listen! If thats their boss then won't he get mad?" I asked. I peek in the kitchen again and then turn back to Sean. "Alright that was funny, though." I said. I laugh and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:38 pm

Sean

"No, he is use to my pranks." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:39 pm

Desiree

"Cool." I said and smiled back. "So now what do we do?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:43 pm

Sean

"The party is about to end so we'll be going to bed soon." I say and watch some people leave. "It is almost nine o'clock." I say and sit on the couch.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:45 pm

Desiree

I sit next to him on the couch and mess with my braid. I can't wait to get this dress off, its not pink at all. I thought.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:47 pm

Sean

Ricky walks over and smiles a little, "alright, you two need to get to bed in a little bit, brush your teeth then go put on some Pj's." She says and I go do as told.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:52 pm

Desiree

I get up and go to my room. I take my braid down and then take off the dress. I put my pjs on and brush my hair. After getting ready for bed, I brushed my teeth and put my hair up in a ponytail. I look for my stuff puppy but couldn't find it. "Oh no! I can't sleep with out it." I said. I walk out the room, scared and about to cry.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:54 pm

Seth

I hear Desiree and I come out of Ricky and I's bedroom, "what's the matter,sweetheart?" I ask and kneel down to her and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:56 pm

Desiree

"I can't sleep without my stuff puppy." I said and begin to cry.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:57 pm

Seth

I hug her and rub her back, "calm down, I have a teddy bear I slept with when I was your age,would you like him?" I ask and wipe away her tears.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:59 pm

Desiree

"Sure." I said and stop crying.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:01 pm

Seth

I get up and go get a white teddy bear with a red bow on his neck, I bring him to Desiree. "Here you go." I say and hand him to her, "he's good at snuggling." I say and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:03 pm

Desiree

I smile and hug him. "Thank-you." I said. I ran to my room and got in the bed. I went to sleep real quick.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:04 pm

Seth

"Your welcome." I say before she went into her room, I go back to Ricky's and I's room. We watch a movie together then we go to bed a little later.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:05 pm

Thedy

I put on my Pj's as Danny comes in the room, "going to bed too?" I ask him and brush out my hair.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:09 pm

Desiree

I wake uo the next morning and hear my cellphone go off. I get out of bed and see its my mom calling me. "Hi mommy." I said. "Hi baby, how are you?" She asked. "Fine, i'm getting ready for school." I told her. "You left your puppy." She said. "Can you bring it to me after school?" I asked. "Sure but I have to go now, love you." She said. "Love you too." I said. I ended the phone call and got ready for school.

Danny

"Yeah, night." I said and kissed her. I got ready for bed then went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:16 pm

Seth

Ricky and I get up and get dressed. She goes to cook breakfast and I go to wake up everyone.

Thedy

I wake up with my leg swung over Danny's waist and my head laying on his chest. I get up and rub my eyes then look at the clock, six thirty in the morning. I get up and get ready for the day,"time to get up,love." I say to Danny. I go to wake up the kids then make breakfast.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:24 pm

Desiree

I put on a pink top which both sleeves are hanging over. I brush my hair thirty times then I fix my top by rolling the bottom up and clipping it to part of my top so half of my stomach is showing. I put a jacket over my top and put on a pair of shoes. I finish getting dress and get my backpack when I remember I didn't do my homework. I panicked at first but then brushed it off. "I'll just tell the teacher a lie." I said to myself.

Danny

I got up and got dress then walked into the kitchen. I sat at the table and waited for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:27 pm

Seth

Ricky sets the table and calls everyone for breakfast.

Thedy

I finish making breakfast and set the table, Margaret and Jaden come down the stairs. They sit at the table and we all have breakfast.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:29 pm

Desiree

I walk down the stairs while buttoning my jacket. I go and sit down at the table.

Danny

I begin to eat breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:32 pm

Seth

We all start to eat and Ricky takes care of Kevin.

Thedy

I hear the phone ring and I go answer it, I talk to the person for a minute and my eyes start to water. I hang up the phone then go back to the dining room, "Danny, I need to talk to you." I say as some tears go down my face.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:35 pm

Desiree

I start eating.

Danny

"Okay." I said and got up. I walked out the kitchen. "Whats wrong?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next