Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rebellion -A War RPG-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:04 am

-Sam-
I picked up ammo and grenades from different places. I find some keys that are labeled "Chopper" and remember that I saw a helichopter on the way here. I hand the keys to the old man.
"Just a guess, but I think this goed to the chopper outside." I say.
The old man went outside for a sec, then came back in. "The key fit."
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:53 am

Reese

I looked at Hunter, "You could help, ya know."
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:05 pm

-Hunter-
I heard Reese say that I could help. I stood up and started looking for gasoline, a lighter, some empty bottles, and some strips of cloth. There was a bar in the base, so I grabbed empty bottles from there. I also found a lighter near an ashtray, so I picked that up. Near a truck, there was gas, so I grabbed a few containers of that. Lastly, I grabbed a labcoat from the infirmary, and cut it up into strips. I started pouring the gas into the bottles. When Sam asked what I was doing, I simply said "Molotov cocktails.".
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:08 pm

Reese

I shook my head, "You shouldn't drink on the job, Hunter. Dumba$$," I muttered under my breath. I shouldn't like him, but I do. I'm acting like a school girl with a grade school crush.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:19 pm

-Hunter-
"They are also known as makeshift grenades. Quite explosive. Then again, grenades tend to be explosive." I explained to a confused looking Sam. Sam never liked grenades. She always preferred guns. To Reese I said "And I wouldn't drink gasoline on the job, despite how much of a dumb@$$ I appear to be."

Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:25 pm

Reese

I clunched my jaw, "You're acting like a smart a$$, which makes me want to punch your face in even more." I shook my head and went to grab a barrel of water. I set it on my shoulder and wlked back steadily to the pile. I set it down and retied my hair into a stronger bun. I tucked the loose, wavy bits behind my ears and let the slight wind cool me off.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:44 pm

-Sam-
I continued to collect ammo. After I collected all the ammo that could be found, I went over to the old man. "I got all the ammo." He nodded, and I went over and helped with the food.

-Hunter-
I fiished maaking Motolov cocktails, so I helped Michael with collecting first aid things.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:47 pm

Reese

I quickly grabbed a shotgun and shot the tango coming up behind. A silence followed and all eyes turned on me. I dropped my aim, "God damn people, you're not deaf," I mumbled. I dropped it back in the pile and dragged the body to an excluded place. I walked back and started to collect anything we could use for survival.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:53 pm

-Hunter-
"I learned that when there is one tango," I saw a shadow coming up behind me, and by instinct, grabbed their arm and tossed them across the room. When the body was in mid air, Sam shot the head of the person. "There is usually another coming up."
I examined the dead body. "This one is a spy."
Sam looked skeptical. "How can you tell?"
"All spies carry knives and a silenced pistol. If ya don't believe me, ask Michelle." I pointed to the knife in the person's hand.
"It is true. I was given training by my father, a close friend of the leader of these men. He gave me a knife and a pistol used by these men when I was 17, a year before the men attacked. Also, spies stay in a group of 2 in the b@$t@rds army." We call the army that rules almost all of the land the b@$t@rds army, because the man who rules the army had a father who never married the dictator's mother.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:00 pm

Reese

I shook my head, "The world has gone mad. The world has gone freaking mad!" I started to walk to the house, mumbling nonsense as I did. I knew this place by heart. it used to be a playground, but it was torn down. I sat down on a chair and rubbed my sore head.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:28 pm

-Hunter-
The old man motioned for us to go back to the house. He said to avoid Reese, but I couldn't. After Sam went to the watchtower, Michelle went to her knife-throwing place, Michael went to healing people and the old man went to training new recruits, I sat near Reese. After a few minutes of complete silence, I said "If it comforts you at all, the war has taken its toll on all of us." I then stood up and got some food for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:34 pm

Reese

I looked up at Hunter, "Why are you being nice to me, when I've been acting like a bi*tch ot you?"
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:44 pm

-Hunter-
I stopped and turned around. "Anything that isn't related to the B@$t@rd's army, I take lightly. Plus, I think there is no point in being mean to someone, when you will feel sorry about it later."
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:47 pm

Reese

"You don't have to feel sorry about me. I've lived through people having sympathy over me my entire life." I crossed my arms and leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:02 pm

-Hunter-
I turned around silently, continued to the kitchen, and made a sandwich. I started to eat it on the porch that leads to the front door.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:49 pm

Reese

Something made me show my softer side. I walked to Hunter, pushed him against the floor, and planted a kiss on his lips. I shook my head and saw the look on his face. I screamed and ran off to the shooting range. I locked myself in the bathroom and thought about what I just did.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:09 am

-Hunter-
I blushed as Reese kissed me. I has never been kissed by a girl before, and started to try to say something. "I-I l-love-" Reese suddenly screamed and ran off to the shooting range. I sighed and wondered why she didn't ger my vibes. I liked her a lot, but she never acted the same. Sheesh, why do girls have such big mood swings?
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:15 am

Reese

I walked out of the bathroom and back to Hunter. I rubbed my arm and looked at him, "I like you a lot, Hunter." I frowned, "But, I can't have a relationship when we're at war. I have to focus on training and my shooting. That's why I was acting coldly towards you." I felt butterfly form in my stomach and I turned around to walk away.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:35 am

-Hunter-
"At least we have the same feelings on that." I say while looking down at the ground. I wished we had met in a different time, so we could be together. "Tell ya what," I look up into Reese's eyes. "If we make it through the war, and we still have feelings for each other, will you go out on a date with me?" I felt so childish asking this!
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:40 am

Reese

I turned around and sat next to him. I nodded my head, "Okay." I turned his head towards mine and kissed him again. I pulled away, stood up, and went to go do some sit-ups to get my mind off of things.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:03 am

-Hunter-
After Reese left, I went to the shooting range. I grabbed a glock and practiced shooting moving objects. After a while, I went to Sam's watchtower.
"How is the weather out here?"
Sam turned around. "Not good. It looks like rain."
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:37 am

Reese

It started to rain, but I continued on with my hundreth sit-up. I went inside after that and layed down on a bed upstairs. I folded my arms behind my head and just stared at the ceiling. I wouldn't be getting any sleep that night...
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 4:28 pm

-Sam-
"I am getting some dinner." I said as I walked out of the watchtower. Hunter walked with me to the house. I got a sandwich from the fridge, and ate it in a chair.

The old man walked in. "Have you seen the twins?"

I shook my head. Hunter pointed to the knife range. "Michelle was there, last I heard. I think Michael is in the 'hospital'." The "hospital" was a huge room with cutains seperating beds where medics would heal.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:34 pm

Reese

I walk downstairs and hear what they're talking about, "Michael's in the hospital, Michelle's in the knife range. Hunter had it right." I grabbed a sandwich, and went upstairs to eat it after slipping Hunter a note that read:

Meet me in the room next to the picture of a meadow. I need to talk to you, and something else.

-R. Coles.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:19 pm

-Hunter-
After Sam and the old man left, I read the note. I went to the room she was talking about. On the way, my watch said 7:00.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rebellion -A War RPG-
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impulse :: Writing :: RPGs-
Jump to: