Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rebellion -A War RPG-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

The Rebellion  -A War RPG- Empty
PostSubject: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:39 pm

I decided to make a new RPG, this time with all-out war! Please read the rules and follow them, and if you want to join, please do! -Rabid Kristen
--
It is the near future. A new city of Tish has taken over all of the other towns and cities of The Sims. What will YOU do to win your freedom and the freedom of others back?
--
You walk up to an old building. Tish had taken over everything. They now took the men for soldiers, and the women and children for slaves. You wanted to help end the rule of Tish. An old man comes out of the building. "Who are you, and what do you want?"

After you tell him your reasons for being here, he says "What? You want to fight against the dictators? I see."

He leads you into a room where there are many working out a plan.As many eyes glare at you, he hands you a form. "Welcome to The Rebellion. You still want to join? Good. Now, fill out this application to be a part of this army. It has the rules, so read those carefully as well."
--
The Rules:
- All rules of Impulse must be followed.
- Respect is expected, so treat others kindly, even if you don't like them!
- PLEASE make the sim look like they are in an army! This is not a place for emo boys or nerdy girls!
- Language is allowed.
- Feel free to have your Sim get married, but don't woohoo all the time, as this is war.
- Blood is allowed.
- No sims crying and saying "why doesn't anyone like me!?!?!?"
- NO PREGNANCIES. This is war!
- No godmodding!
-All OOC comments must be in brackets, like [,{ or (
- Not following these rules will result in not being able to roleplay.

The Form:
Name:
Traits:
Who they are: (Choose from: Spy, Messenger, Soldier, Sniper, Medic.)
Bio:

Last edited by rabidfangirl411 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:49 pm

I'll join! Let me make a sim real quick...
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:56 pm

Character list:

Name: Samantha McZimmerman
What they look like: The Rebellion  -A War RPG- Screenshot-15
Traits: No sense of humor, Good, Loner, Neat, Genius
Who they are: Sniper
Bio: Samantha is the daughter of the old man who is seen in the first post. She is very serious, and tends to take thing too seriously. When she was 18, Tish invaded, so she was taken to a safe house by her father. Her cousin, Hunter, came along. The safe house is now known as the home for the rebels. Samantha is efficient in hiding and waiting for the right target to come along,

Name: Hunter Cage
What they look like: The Rebellion  -A War RPG- Screenshot-14
Traits: Athletic, Frugal, Good sense of humor, Hot-headed, Not flirty.
Who they are: Soldier
Bio: Hunter is the cousin of Samantha, and he tends to take things too lightly. He was taken to the safe house after his parents died, and is now well trained in using a weapon.

Name: Reese Coles

What They Look Like:
The Rebellion  -A War RPG- Untitled-1

Traits: Athletic, Genius, Light Sleeper, Perceptive, Rebellious

Who They Are: Soldier

Bio: Reese was always dreaming about being a soldier. She was always faster, stronger, and smarter than all the boy, which made her perfect for the job. After Tish took over everything, she vowed to protect the people. Now eighteen and in the military fighting against Tish, she does.

Last edited by rabidfangirl411 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:59 pm

@bbrocker OK! As soon as you make one, I will add you.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:44 pm

Name: Reese Coles

What They Look Like:

The Rebellion  -A War RPG- Screenshot-3

Traits: Athletic, Genius, Light Sleeper, Perceptive, Rebellious

Who They Are: Soldier

Bio: Reese was always dreaming about being a soldier. She was always faster, stronger, and smarter than all the boy, which made her perfect for the job. After Tish took over everything, she vowed to protect the people. Now eighteen and in the military fighting against Tish, she does.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:57 pm

Samantha
I woke up at 6 am, as usual. My cousin was doing one hundred sit ups and push ups, as usual. I sat on my bunk and waited for him to finish. As soon as he did, I said "Remember, we are going to take back Greenwood today." Greenwood was where we grew up, and the town closest to us.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:01 pm

Reese

I hopped down from my bunk and landed on the floor with a thud. I looked at the two people and grabbed my uniform. "Don't talk to show-offs, Reese. Even if they are cute." I locked myself in the bathroom and changed in under a minute. I walked back out and set to work on my one-handed push ups.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:15 pm

-Hunter
I went out to hear the battle plan after that girl Reese started her push ups one handed. I swear she is such a showoff! Sam went down with me. The old man, as we call our uncle, said to wait for Reese to come.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:36 pm

Reese

I shook out my arms and walked outside. I looked at Sam and crossed my arms, "So, what's the plans?" My English accent was thick and pure, but I was also half Porturican, my mother coming from the land. I didn't meet Hunter's eyes, though. He was a mystery to me. I hated mysteries.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:19 pm

Sam
"We will go in, in disguise. I've a contact in Greenwood. We will pretend to be relatives of his. Here is what he looks like. " I handed her the photo and fake ID. "You will need these. If anyone askes, you are still Reese. That's the name of one of his 'nieces'. If they ask your last name, it's Parker. Keep your guard up. There are tangos everywhere." Tango is code for enemy.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:22 pm

Reese

I nodded my head abruptly, "Got it, sir." I looked up, "Anything else?" I held the pictures and ID in my right hand wile I held my other one firmly at my side.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:48 pm

-Hunter-
"Sam is gonna clear the way of tangos. In case anything goes wrong, you will stay with Hunter. Hunter knows the town like the back of his hand." The old man said. A new guy came in. He was the new Medic for our group. Then, a new girl came in. She was the spy for our group. "Meet Michelle and Michael. They are twins. Michelle is the spy, and Michael is the medic." The old man made sure we knew. Michael had short slicked back blond hair and Michelle had long blond hair in a slicked back ponytail. "Also, change into these." The old man handed Reese a black cami and faded skinny jeans. He handed me a blue hoodie, a black shirt and jeans, and he handed Sam a pair of black leggings and a blue cropped top. "We need to fit in, so I will dress up in an orange hawaiin shirt with shorts." The old man said. "Also, there is a place to hide the guns and ammo in your bags." He pointed to the bags. I opened the bag, and felt around. I felt a switch in a pocket,and it opened the bottom of the bag. "Bingo."

Last edited by rabidfangirl411 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:50 pm

Reese

I nodded my head, "Got it, sir." He nodded his head and him, Michelle, and Michael walked off. I looked at Hunter. Ugh, I have to work with him? I shook my head and set my stuff on my bed neatly. I walked back out to the pull-up staition and began to pratice.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:06 pm

Sam-
I went out to the watchtower. I stared off into space for a while. I reliezed it was 8, and we needed to be in Greenwood by 10 am. I changed in a secret room in the watchtower, then went down to the safehouse.

Hunter-
I ran laps around the yard for around 20 minutes, then took a rest inside to drink water. I noticed Sam in the watchtower as usual. Time flew, and soon we had 2 hours to get to town. I quickly changed.

The old man stood behind Reese. "You need to get changed, we have two hours to get to town."
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:13 pm

Reese

I quickly ran to our sleeping house and barged in on Hunter with his pants off. I sheilded my eyes and grabbe my clothes. I walked to the bathroom and changed in under a minute. I walked back out with my curly hair still in the same way it was. I looked at Hunter, "Hurry your American a$$ up." I shook my head and walked out of the 'house'.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:21 pm

-Hunter-
I was puting on my pants when Reese barged in. I had just finished putting on my hoodie when Reese walked out. As soon as she told me to hurry up, I grabbed my bag and walked out, my pace a bit faster than her. Michelle, Michael, Sam, Reese and I started the ride to town, and arrived just in time.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:25 pm

Reece

I looked at Hunter, "Lead the way." I stepped behind him and crossed my arms. I smiled at Sam, but quickly went back to frowning.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:44 pm

-Hunter-
I found Jacob, the man we were to meet. Jacob was the delivery guy for the solders, so after we did the fake conversation, we were taken to his house and were in his truck. We were each put in a separate crate in a truck. After we slipped inside the crates, Jacob put the lid on each crate loosely. We then were driven to the small solider base. He gave us the signal, and we each carefully get out and waited near the closed door of the truck. When the door opened, we started to fight. Sam got into a tower and started her specialty: sniping. She left the twins, Reese and I down fighting.

-Sam-
I started wiping out the tangos, and soon said over the earpiece to Hunter "Get away from the oil barrels; I am going to shoot them." I saw him saying something to Reese.

-Hunter-
"Sam is going to shoot the oil barrels, we need to get away from them." I said to the twins and Reese.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:49 pm

Reese

The twins nod their head simultaniously and I kick a tango off of me. I reloaded my UZI, and we ran far away from the barrels. I gave Sam a signal, letting her know she could shoot. I backed a step away and saw a tango coming at top speed to Hunter. I pushed him out of the way and shot him in the heart. I looked at Hunter, "You're welcome."
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:56 pm

-Sam-
I shot the barrels, and blood went spurting from many tangos everywhere. "Boom." I said.

-Hunter-
I noticed a man about to stab Reese, and shot him in the head. "Boom. Headshot." I looked at Reese. "Now, we're even." I started shooting a bunch of tangos, and soon, there were none left. I went to the place where they keep the slaves. I try to kick down the door, but to no avail. I cut out the door handle and lock, and the door opens.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:11 pm

Reese

I followed in after him, and started taking out the children. I held a three year old in my arms, and huddled the rest into a group surrounding me, "Let's wait for your mothers." the women started piling out, calling for their children. I let the three year old run to her mom, and gathered my gun in my hands. I looked at Hunter, "Thanks for saving me back there."
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:04 am

-Hunter-
"No problem. Thanks for saving me as well." I said as Sam walked in.

-Sam-
"Don't get too lovey-dovey, we still need to move on to the next town by tomorrow." I said, getting a glare from Hunter.l
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:34 am

Reese

I rolled my eyes, "I don't like him. I would of gotten a knife through my gut if he hadn't shot the guy." I shook my head and crossed my arms, "Can we go now?"
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:06 pm

-Sam-
"Let's wait for the old man first." When I said that, my father came in.

"Nice job. Let's stock up on supplies. We will need more ammo and food. Everyone is glad we kicked the b@stards out. Some people will protect this town from Tish invading again." He said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:31 pm

Reese

I nodded my head and brushed past Hunter, narrowly missing his shoulder. I read the wording on a crate: Non-Parishable Goods. I picked it up with brute strength and started a pile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rebellion -A War RPG-
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impulse :: Writing :: RPGs-
Jump to: